Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Kurt survived the first season of x-men 97, I can breathe a sigh of relief.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    I had my breath held during those fight scenes. I was expecting the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I had my breath held during those fight scenes. I was expecting the worst.
    Me too, gasped out loud when Bastion had him by the throat.

But I also laughed out loud when I realized Kurt was attacking him with a spanner!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I love when Kurt meets Maggie

Yeah, liked that but Kurts's hair not so much, lol. Love them seeing Brian and Meggan again.

I always liked the idea of Talia being introduced as the 616 daughter of Kurt and Amanda. If you swap one witch/sorceress for another.
    The child of Kurt and Amanda was hinted at surviving Rachels future called Blue. How that could happen when a pregnant Amanda and Kurt were gunned down in Rachels timeline. Maybe they already had another child. You might know this already.

Me too, gasped out loud when Bastion had him by the throat.

But I also laughed out loud when I realized Kurt was attacking him with a spanner!

These are awesome images. I also think Kurt and jubilee made an awesome team.'

Thats nice to hear. I wasn't expending him to last this long and only have a couple of bit roles.

I always thought this was cute. Notice the Bamf doll on the girls bed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Yeah, liked that but Kurts's hair not so much, lol. Love them seeing Brian and Meggan again.

The child of Kurt and Amanda was hinted at surviving Rachels future called Blue. How that could happen when a pregnant Amanda and Kurt were gunned down in Rachels timeline. Maybe they already had another child. You might know this already.
    Yes, I'm familiar and also very confused. Kurt's status in DOFP changes with every story. I would have liked to have seen more of Blue though.

I'd also be curious to see Kurt join the Avengers. He's already played Spider-Man for a while. And I'm curious if sparks would fly between him and Wanda or not.

I take back my initial disappointment. Somehow the hope-sword returned to Kurt, I’m glad he has it back.

Also it could add a bit of ‘lore’ to the sword again if it can apparently return to Kurt by itself when it’s free to do so. But they didn’t really mention what happened to Legion, he could still be in the sword and he took it back to Kurt.

I read that Legion was seen with the 5 and others in the WHR after Hope's death ?

Yes, I'm familiar and also very confused. Kurt's status in DOFP changes with every story. I would have liked to have seen more of Blue though.

I'd also be curious to see Kurt join the Avengers. He's already played Spider-Man for a while. And I'm curious if sparks would fly between him and Wanda or not.
    I also find it confusing. If you also count that issue of 'Excalibur' where Nighty fled to Germany and that's where Ray hunted him down and killed him? Did he just survive the attack outside of Xaviers mansion? Or was it just a writer's mistake?

Now, about Wanda and Kurt. I have a feeling the AU version is very different from the 616 version. So, who knows... I also would have liked to see more of Blue, but it looks like Nochturne may have replaced her.

I take back my initial disappointment. Somehow the hope-sword returned to Kurt, I’m glad he has it back.

Also it could add a bit of ‘lore’ to the sword again if it can apparently return to Kurt by itself when it’s free to do so. But they didn’t really mention what happened to Legion, he could still be in the sword and he took it back to Kurt.

I was never a fan of the hope sword. But, oh well. Who is that with Kurt? Destiny?
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 05-17-2024 at 05:36 AM.

Now according to Davis he said that Kurt was never in love with Meggan and that it was her innocence that drew him to her and her powers. I kinda prefer this explanation because to me it started out as obvious that CC had a major bias against him and did his hardest to make Brian look like a creep and a buffoon. That said I still like their friendship. They keep trying to bring it back on occasion like in Remenders X-Force with Darkholme and that AU where Kurt is an action hero.

Brian and Kurt hash it out. I actually prefer them as friends than rivals.

The story continues...

It ends on a humorous note.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 05-17-2024 at 05:58 AM.

Mighty Member

The story continues...

It has been so long since Kurt has had real emotional conflict with other characters. I need more of this type of stories with him.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

The story continues...

I wrote a fanfic based on the aftermath of this, mostly because I was amused at the idea of Kitty dealing with a broken femur with a first aid kit.
    Carry On, Excalibur (or Moira vs the NHS).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/27...pters/68169172

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    I read that Legion was seen with the 5 and others in the WHR after Hope's death ?
    I’ve read through the issue again and couldn’t see any mention of what happens to legion, didn’t see him with the others in the WHR either. Have I missed it?