Page 135 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2400
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    lol I really want to know what’s going on with Craig. I feel like there is no way storm would join the avengers dating Craig.

I also feel like maybe Craig is from Atlanta

lol u kno u might be right. I honestly think he was made just to shut folks up who wanted her with tchalla. I really don't see him being a thing for her especially as time progresses. because it always seems tchalla and ororo will ALWAYS find each other lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

lol u kno u might be right. I honestly think he was made just to shut folks up who wanted her with tchalla. I really don't see him being a thing for her especially as time progresses. because it always seems tchalla and ororo will ALWAYS find each other lol.
    Every Time lol, I also believe because UBP is doing really well. Storm is in it and she not an X-men.

I don’t know why folks want storm to take care of Craig kids. She can have her own lol.

Like why would marvel add him in the mix. Make it make sense,
    Give Coates a Storm solo

Quote Originally Posted by BPStorm2 View Post
    Every Time lol, I also believe because UBP is doing really well. Storm is in it and she not an X-men.

I don’t know why folks want storm to take care of Craig kids. She can have her own lol.

Like why would marvel add him in the mix. Make it make sense,
    omg!!! I never even thought about this. she's literally already doing the things in Ultimate that she will be doing in 616, specifically not really being an xman!! I'm living for this thank you.

and Craig and the kids are cute but ororo has more to do right now than to play house with Craig.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Team Craig over here, would love to see his character expanded on.

perhaps they are setting our girl up for a messy love triangle?? I'm not sure I would like this but it would be entertaining for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    perhaps they are setting our girl up for a messy love triangle?? I'm not sure I would like this but it would be entertaining for sure.
    Why would Ororo choose a peasant when she has a king?

Craig not being a king don't make him any less fine chile lmao. However...yall seen eternity new design?

Whew..he fine too..and his plans for Ororo seem ...spicy

May the best astronaut, king or cosmic entity win!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why would Ororo choose a peasant when she has a king?
    I mean you will not get an argument from me here . lolol

eternity is supposed to have a thing for ororo. and is he a villain in the gods story because if so it would totally fit the narrative where bad guys long for her romantically.

It was also confirmed Death makes an appearance in the series. This is shaping up to be soo fun lol.

Lord I didn't know Eternity was fine as I haven't been checking that GODS run but now y'all got my mind running.

Let me go look him up real quick.....

Also to mirror Kyss' sentiment, preorder, preorder, preorder!!!
    "I AM A GODDESS OF LIFE AS WELL AS OF STORMS. IF IT IS WITHIN MY POWER TO SAVE YOU -- I SHALL." - ORORO MUNROE

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Craig not being a king don't make him any less fine chile lmao. However...yall seen eternity new design?

Whew..he fine too..and his plans for Ororo seem ...spicy

May the best astronaut, king or cosmic entity win!
    He looks just like T'Challa. They could have given him a diferent design but it reads like he is a T'challa stand in and Storm was attracted to him bc he looks like the man she keeps going back to

Last edited by Havok83; 05-17-2024 at 12:14 PM.

That's not even 616 T'Challa(that's from Ultimate BP), and that image came after Craig, so if anything, he looks like Craig.

T'Challa ain't even king of Wakanda at the moment, he's been exiled, and they are a representative democracy now. Get with the times.

Honestly, there's a reason why Wonder Woman dates Steve Trevor, not Batman or Superman. Let Storm have her Lois Lane in Craig for her solo series. She don't need cat boy puking on the carpet every five minutes, scratching at the door to be let out, then let back in, then out again.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Goddess be praised found a Compilation of all of Storms interactions and voice lines from marvel rivals

"Goddess be Praised"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Team Craig over here, would love to see his character expanded on.

It will be interesting, but I can’t see storm playing house with kids that’s not hers. She too busy.
    Give Coates a Storm solo