Page 140 of 160 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2400

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
    Both X-men 97 and Marvel rivals have Sprouted new fans of Storm with all this new coverage of her, which at least should combat the readers who aren't fans of her nor will be buying her comics, along with Storm fans who are already buying this, also the writer himself has made really good books in the past like Iron-man and Moon Knight, so Fans of his may be keen for this solo, and Avengers fans who look forward to her joining the team

i just want her to make top 100, of highest growing comics, Spiderman, for years has been top ten
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    The comic is not made for those who are not fans, it is made for those who are fans, so as fans we must promote and encourage sales.
    I have realised that in the end we as a group need to enjoy things as they are, obviously spread the word but something are simply beyond our control. Just enjoy and support it as best as we can and hope for the best. We arent marvel marketing we arent a conglomerate we are consumers and if the product is excellent it will get buzz. Afterall the storm 2023 solid for how awful it was still made some waves in sales at least the first few issues. Till we realised we were being played for fools.
    Ororo Munroe is Twilight Sparkle in xmen red if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean Sun View Post
    I dont think she will be fight more like get tested by these beings. I'm sure eternity and whoever's plans for her wont go without challenge and maybe onlivionis one who doesnt like the change coming.

That is more Probable from the sounds of "Oblivion waits no Longer" it makes it seem as you said, that She's being tested and Oblivion has set its mind on the outcome, looking at Oblivion Nature there's not much it could or can do that's unforeseen, Why is what makes me question
    "Goddess be Praised"

Tell me, where does one purchase a defibrillator, i think ill be needing it when i get my hands on this solo
    Same, again to not be biased but based on all the from the ashes solicitations this book seems to be in a league of it's own. Looks like marvel really wants to do something special here get it's own storm version of immortal hulk or something. I truly hope its jit just buzzwords but actually an epic like no other. They also said that they wanna make her a solo act like daredevil, spiderman, wolverine et al. And they are right she should be a solo act but the fact of the matter is that all those charchters have multiple solo mainstream projects to their names each so they should take that into account. Also the fact that storm has had less than a desirable relationship with mainstream media at large is another hurdle. But we shall see and we shall overcome.

I dont think she will be fight more like get tested by these beings. I'm sure eternity and whoever's plans for her wont go without challenge and maybe onlivionis one who doesnt like the change coming.
    Well, Murewa said that we will know what an eternal Storm means.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Does Eternity or Oblivion have Avatars? Or maby Heralds that do their will in the physical universe.
    Eternity and oblivion have forms yes not avatars but bodies made by the dimesion of manifestation courtesy of anthropomorpho. But they dont have avatars to my knowledge like Phoenix or galactus or what have you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    Does Eternity or Oblivion have Avatars? Or maby Heralds that do their will in the physical universe.
    Yes Deathurge is the Herald of Oblivion While Quasar is the Herald of Infinity, i think most beings on that level have Heralds,
    "Goddess be Praised"

That is more Probable from the sounds of "Oblivion waits no Longer" it makes it seem as you said, that She's being tested and Oblivion has set its mind on the outcome, looking at Oblivion Nature there's not much it could or can do that's unforeseen, Why is what makes me question
    Why is a very good question. Nit hist oblivion seems other cosmic entries will want a piece of her and even regular gods. We might finally see django again this century among many other deities and spirits particularly African. But yh I think eternity has always had his eyes on her ever since she held his conciousness in her mind.

What intrigues me is that it will show the dimension of manifestations in this run. I'm sure of one thing, it won't be for nothing, something big is coming.

Yes Deathurge is the Herald of Oblivion While Quasar is the Herald of Infinity, i think most beings on that level have Heralds,
    Yeah I keep forgetting about those lol. Marvel cosmic really has some inconspicuous charachters ironically.

Yeah I keep forgetting about those lol. Marvel cosmic really has some inconspicuous charachters ironically.
    they really do, Galactus is really the only one who is known equally to his Heralds, along with Eternity, i believe Black Panther became the Herald of it for some time,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Why is a very good question. Nit hist oblivion seems other cosmic entries will want a piece of her and even regular gods. We might finally see django again this century among many other deities and spirits particularly African. But yh I think eternity has always had his eyes on her ever since she held his conciousness in her mind.
    Then Oshtur gotta show up and remind everybody why she favored and blessed Ororo's Line

And she really needs to brag about that a little more, like you held the mind of Eternity in your own mind,
    "Goddess be Praised"

Mighty Member

Then Oshtur gotta show up and remind everybody why she favored and blessed Ororo's Line

And she really needs to brag about that a little more, like you held the mind of Eternity in your own mind,
    Storm needs to learn magic from the source.

Incredible Member

Eternity and oblivion have forms yes not avatars but bodies made by the dimesion of manifestation courtesy of anthropomorpho. But they dont have avatars to my knowledge like Phoenix or galactus or what have you.
    Chaos king is an avatar of Oblivion

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Chaos king is an avatar of Oblivion
    Interesting how similar his design is to Shadow King. I wonder if they both serve a similar purpose...

The way her series is hinting that she's gonna die in some sort of way and Ayodele confirming Death coming in issue 5... and Craig possibly being tossed out the picture. Interesting things happening.