Page 201 of 221 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3312

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Bloodline is roughly ~6 months from passing the nWo for longevity.
    And I'm just as sick of them as people got of the nwo

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    they're not as bad as the nwo got. they've at least kept membership pretty xclusive. now if slapnuts and disco join the bloodline........fuuuuuuk.

anna jay looked really sharp tonight, hopefully she keeps doing whatever she's been doing.

poor hook, how are we supposed to believe johnny holmes getting that much offense against him?? this kid is getting BERRIED.

i've heard people complain about it being difficult for babyfaces going against toni storm, but in serena deeb's case, didn't she come back as a heel?? when did she turn?? also if she has a dojo, a banner and is the professor does she have any students??

it was nice to see jack cartwheel.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 05-19-2024 at 12:42 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

To be fair the NWO started getting watered down months in. Where they included Mike Rotunda , Scott Norton , Giant , and Buff Bagwell. Then they split them off and had Sting and Luger join lol. It was too much.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    they're not as bad as the nwo got. they've at least kept membership pretty xclusive. now if slapnuts and disco join the bloodline........fuuuuuuk.

anna jay looked really sharp tonight, hopefully she keeps doing whatever she's been doing.

poor hook, how are we supposed to believe johnny holmes getting that much offense against him?? this kid is getting BERRIED.

i've heard people complain about it being difficult for babyfaces going against toni storm, but in serena deeb's case, didn't she come back as a heel?? when did she turn?? also if she has a dojo, a banner and is the professor does she have any students??

it was nice to see jack cartwheel.
    If I was going to put it in Hero/Villain/You Get The Picture terms, I'd say she fell into roughly "Antihero..." territory.

Little too "Grey Area..." for plain old "Face..."/"Heel..." takes.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To be fair the NWO started getting watered down months in. Where they included Mike Rotunda , Scott Norton , Giant , and Buff Bagwell. Then they split them off and had Sting and Luger join lol. It was too much.
    i wish vicious & delicious would've got a real push in the tag division. i really liked them as a team.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

i wish vicious & delicious would've got a real push in the tag division. i really liked them as a team.
    That WCW tag team division really needed midcard US tag team titles then. They had like 10 teams deep and no way could they push them all. Letting Norton & Bagwell be US tag team champions would have been great here.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I'm still heavily invested in the bloodline saga. It's still the best angle in wrestling imo. I've been enjoying Solo transformation into the interim tribal chief

Ultimate Member

The only real change for him is that he dresses better, otherwise he's pretty much the same character, the Bloodline will get wrung out until they're well past their expiration date, if they aren't there already.

Sidebar, but I'm watching some old shoots with New Jack... he was SO FUNNY.

"They told Dusty, they need a charismatic black guy, Dusty told them 'I'll be yo black guy baybay!'"

A lot of the things he said about racism in wrestling and black wrestlers having to do stupid gimmicks was on point too.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The only real change for him is that he dresses better, otherwise he's pretty much the same character, the Bloodline will get wrung out until they're well past their expiration date, if they aren't there already.
    I think the company has done a good job in changing things up when it starts getting stale. Solo going rogue is the best way this could play out if they didn't want to break up the group. Judging from fan reactions they want a face Roman.

Quote Originally Posted by Android 17 View Post
    Definitely see it. Melo has that it factor.

It's crazy to see how small he is compared to Randy in their match last night.
    ^^^Yeah this is (I believe) the biggest Randy’s ever been, which is odd considering he was out w. a back injury.

^^^Agreed.

On the subject of underrated tag teams, I'm also a fan of Power & Glory; I wish they’d gotten a chance to do more.

A few years ago I was hoping Bobby Lashley & Apollo Crews would stop feuding and partner up as Power & Glory 2.0…:

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think the company has done a good job in changing things up when it starts getting stale. Solo going rogue is the best way this could play out if they didn't want to break up the group. Judging from fan reactions they want a face Roman.
    Then again I'd Roman stays a part timer that's not really much of a feud, but now the Bloodline is even more boring and simplistic than it was before, as if WWE can't think of any stories for them that aren't the Bloodline.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If I was going to put it in Hero/Villain/You Get The Picture terms, I'd say she fell into roughly "Antihero..." territory.

Little too "Grey Area..." for plain old "Face..."/"Heel..." takes.
    I think they tried to tween but it didn't work IMHO.

Comes across as heel vs. heeel, or like you said, antihero vs. heel.
    Same! Norton was one of favorites of that era. Bagwell was eh but Norton was awesome to me.

BTW Deeb's students are the entire roster, lol. She's been taking them to school with her matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That WCW tag team division really needed midcard US tag team titles then. They had like 10 teams deep and no way could they push them all. Letting Norton & Bagwell be US tag team champions would have been great here.
    Nash would never let that happen.

It's a great idea but no way Nash let's that happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Yeah this is (I believe) the biggest Randy’s ever been, which is odd considering he was out w. a back injury.
    He got popped for PEDs post OVW debut to the main roster.

Check out Orton then.

He was almost Cena-esque.

IMHO he's always looked better when leaner.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Then again I'd Roman stays a part timer that's not really much of a feud, but now the Bloodline is even more boring and simplistic than it was before, as if WWE can't think of any stories for them that aren't the Bloodline.
    We still have:

- civil war

- Roman’s babyface arc

- new blood runs amok

- Roman vs. Rock

2 plus years to go of it IMHO.
    "When you've got so much to say, it's called gratitude /
    And that's right."
    -- Beastie Boys

Ultimate Member

Kind of funny to see a wrestler at the PBA bowling event, I think he's a member of Judgement Day, but not Dom or the two top guys. Baron Corbin is there as well, maybe some cross promotion thing.

As for the Bloodline, not sure how part time Rock and Roman are supposed to carry a storyline for starters.
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 05-19-2024 at 01:10 PM.