Page 136 of 153 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2293

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    WOW! I love this compilation of Jean's powers! Thank you for posting it, Primal Slayer.
    I LOVE seeing Jean lifting and throwing a building! As well as fighting and getting in shots on Sinister.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

I think the story was that she was not really Thor's mom--but helped to save his life so he could be born---or some such like that. More Jason Aaron craziness. Not sure about Angela's mother or even the 10th Realm which was added recently a few years ago.
    I'm not sure. I skipped all that Jason Aaron stuff but I did Google it and it looks like it was retconned. Thor was attacked as an infant and died so the Phoenix brought him back to life and this is why Phoenix considers herself a second mom to Thor since she gave life to him with the Phoenix Force.

I LOVE seeing Jean lifting and throwing a building! As well as fighting and getting in shots on Sinister.
    You'll enjoy the full S1 of the show. Has a lot of great Jean moments particularly by the end.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

Jean had a great showing this season. X-Men 97 turned this version of Jean from one of the worst incarnations of her into one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    I'm not sure. I skipped all that Jason Aaron stuff but I did Google it and it looks like it was retconned. Thor was attacked as an infant and died so the Phoenix brought him back to life and this is why Phoenix considers herself a second mom to Thor since she gave life to him with the Phoenix Force.

You'll enjoy the full S1 of the show. Has a lot of great Jean moments particularly by the end.
    Oooh, that sounds great! I have yet to see any of them.

I remember Sinister trying to destroy some of Jean's memories from when she first came back in X-factor/X-Men and Jean was unconscious and never fought him. I liked seeing Jean using her powers in the above shots in ways not shown in TAS, esp against Sinister.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 05-19-2024 at 03:52 PM.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

My favorite showing was Episode 7

BANNED

Oooh, that sounds great! I have yet to see any of them.

I remember Sinister trying to destroy some of Jean's memories from when she first came back in X-factor/X-Men and Jean was unconscious and never fought him. I liked seeing Jean using her powers in the above shots in ways not shown in TAS, esp against Sinister.
    Without giving any spoilers, I'll say there's one episode very reminiscent of the one where Jean has to protect her memories from that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    My favorite showing was Episode 7

For me it was the tk punch to Sinister and her shaping the ground into a phoenix talon to catch Bastion

I actually dislike her powers in blue so much.

I have preferred—and adored!—her telepathy moments in X-Men 97 to be honest. Her display of telekinesis was quite underwhelming. Just VERY uninspired.

Madelyne vs. Magneto was a moment though.
    Last edited by Exodus; 05-19-2024 at 11:15 PM.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

[IMG]https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/***********/aiptcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/XMMW3.jpg?resize=1024%2C727&ssl=1&ezimgfmt=ng:webp/ngcb4[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Caedus View Post
    [IMG]https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/***********/aiptcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/XMMW3.jpg?resize=1024%2C727&ssl=1&ezimgfmt=ng:webp/ngcb4[/IMG]
    Love it!

"The Phoenix has returned!"

Quote Originally Posted by whitecrown View Post
    Without giving any spoilers, I'll say there's one episode very reminiscent of the one where Jean has to protect her memories from that issue.
    Cool, I cannot wait to see it. I am glad that they included that part.

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth_Caedus's Avatar

Love it!

Do you recognize the artist? Which book do you think it is?

Love it!

I love seeing Jean in her classic, iconic look again. It makes me more annoyed that they are changing it for her new series.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I actually dislike her powers in blue so much.

I have preferred—and adored!—her telepathy moments in X-Men 97 to be honest. Her display of telekinesis was quite underwhelming. Just VERY uninspired.

Madelyne vs. Magneto was a moment though.
    Same. I can understand why they did it, but I still don't care for it. I just feel its lazy both Jean's and Xavier's powers being blue.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M@Bowers2014 View Post
    I love seeing Jean in her classic, iconic look again. It makes me more annoyed that they are changing it for her new series.
    It would be cute if Rachel gave her mum fashion tips on how to customize the classic Phoenix costume