View Poll Results: Have The Inhumans Failed Now?

Voters
450. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

339 75.33%
  • Too Early To Say

46 10.22%
  • No

65 14.44%
Page 72 of 104 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1546
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    You like it? Okay, I respect that but it IS a trainwreck. It's horrendous. Marvel will ignore this show's existence as soon as it's done and we won't hear of it again. Because it's such an awful piece of work. It's amazing to me that they managed to produce something so irredeemable, something so bad that it was obvious it would fail miserably before it came out.

I geniuenely respect anyone liking it, I do. I just think it's ridiculous when someone says say "well this and this wasnt bad and you can see potential and this part is not as bad"

I do hope this doesnt cause the inhumans to completely disappear from comics though.
    Agents of SHIELD started off pretty bad but then went onto become a sol8d piece of drama as tune went on.

I do hope this doesnt cause the inhumans to completely disappear from comics though.
    Just because it seems like the Inhumans tv series failed, it doesn't means the inhumans comics will disappear. Marvel wouldn't do that.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr MajestiK View Post
    Agents of SHIELD started off pretty bad but then went onto become a sol8d piece of drama as tune went on.
    But that's not the case. Worst episode of Agents of SHIELD had a better production value than all inhumans episodes combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I feel people at ABC wanted Inhumans to fail they gave it 8 episodes so everything is crushed together, the friday kill slot, and Scott Buck. If they replaced one of those things with a positive it could work better.
    Marvel likely chose Scott Buck, not ABC. He already had a working relationship with Marvel's TV division.

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Marvel likely chose Scott Buck, not ABC. He already had a working relationship with Marvel's TV division.
    From what I can understand Scott Buck was chosen because they needed to rush the production in a small amount of time to make it to fall tv season and Buck is known for delivering quickly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nunoni View Post
    ANAD X-men books didn't sell very well, IvX only sold 50k, for an event that's pretty low. Now the X-men books are selling well, X-men Gold and OML have been one of the best selling books,
    Good to know. I’m guessing that this has much to do with the writing as the fact that Gugenheim’s approach to the book is similar to the 80’s & 90s.
    • Right now I only have 6 books on my pull list
    • Astonishing X-Men
    • X-Men Gold
    • Royals (aka Inhumans in space)
    • Blackbolt (which I think is a mini)

I’ve been an Inhmans fan ever since I picked up the Jenkins and Lee trade in the 9o’s.
    I frankly think that both they and the X-Men are cut out of the same cloth. Namely they are both based on the Jewish people. The main difference is, that the XM engage the world, while the Inhumans (who see themselves as superior) would like to be left alone. Fan enthusiasm aside, it’s hard for the Inhumans to ever get the popularity of the X-Men. They don’t have the history and even more they don’t have the stable of characters. Beyond the immediate Royal family, I think there is very little
    Yes it is possible to get interest in a new character. But whole slew of them I don’t think so.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Black Bolt isn't a mini and is at least getting two arcs. Who knows after that? But it is wonderfully inventive and I hope as many people as possible get to check it out.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Black Bolt isn't a mini and is at least getting two arcs. Who knows after that? But it is wonderfully inventive and I hope as many people as possible get to check it out.
    I'm enjoying it a lot. It's a well crafted book imo and definitely on my pull list.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Just because it seems like the Inhumans tv series failed, it doesn't means the inhumans comics will disappear. Marvel wouldn't do that.
    I can think of a family of four who might beg to differ...

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Are you saying the Fantastic Four failed because their tv series didn't do well?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Marvel might as well keep promoting Inhumans now that Fox still controls the multi-media versions of the X-Men. Keep adding new characters try to make compelling stories, see if they work. Do mini-series and one shots based on these characters and the original characters.

BANNED

But that's not the case. Worst episode of Agents of SHIELD had a better production value than all inhumans episodes combined.
    That's your opinion which I respect.

I still like the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I can think of a family of four who might beg to differ...
    The Incredibles?
    Anyway, Marvel always could ask to Disney to "convince" ABC to give Inhumans another season.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    The Incredibles?
    Anyway, Marvel always could ask to Disney to "convince" ABC to give Inhumans another season.
    Feige just recently apparently when asked about Inhumans laughed and told the person he couldn't hear the question. Everyone knows this TV series is a joke and Marvel would be smart for the film and TV end to distance themselves from this atrocity before it becomes an albatross.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Feige just recently apparently when asked about Inhumans laughed and told the person he couldn't hear the question. Everyone knows this TV series is a joke and Marvel would be smart for the film and TV end to distance themselves from this atrocity before it becomes an albatross.
    But you must remember even if Marvel Studios dislike the series, Marvel Entertaiment can operate on their own will. M-Studios and M-Enterteiment are two different entities. At war. Imagine Disney as God Doom and both branches of Marvel trying to win his favor.