Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

@ redobin don't assume if you knew anything you would know that I'm not a fan of Percy's Damian how he's regressed him and is experminenting with a great character.
    I understand every writer has the right to tell his own story but to regress a character because you think it'll be neat to play isn't cool and a team book should be just that.

@fergus is correct. If Gar has a problem then address it. Going on and on every issue just makes him a bully and a bore. Talk to Damian or mention it to your teammates and then let them use the info as they wish.

You certainly don't bring it up when the team is going into battle or have pressing matters to hand.

Damian was a pro and dealt with Riddler in a manner worthy of his pedigree.

Saying that Gar is being a beast doesn't mean that Damian is a saint however it's getting tedious.

Incredible Member

The whole Metal event is ludicrous bullshit, but this week it has finally at least moved over from pretentious crap into silly fun, which is the level on which I've enjoyed both this issue and Metal #2; hopefully it'll stay there consistently.

And I guess evil!Damian being a special miniature Joker Robin explains why The Batman Who Laughs on some artworks has four chained feral vampire Robins and on some only three; i.e. lack of editorial communication probably led to a presumptive increase from three to four at some point (or maybe from four to three and back to four as Damian was made special at some point without telling everyone) with people not bothering to have the art fixed over an over-the-top insane titbit late into production. I wonder, though, if they'll ever bother to explain who the fourth mind-broken corrupted slave boy is now? Probably not. Which annoys me a bit.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

So the evil Batmen are Bruce's worst nightmares collected and made real by the Bat God. looking forward to Damian and Dick having to deal with their father's worst fears come to life.

And the Joker Robin is Damian. I always thought he was one of the chained robins but appears not. I hope Damian gets to rumble with his twin. Looks like Damian will get to rumble with his twin since his dad just asked him to step up.

The fourth chained Robin must be Duke.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The fourth chained Robin must be Duke.
    I also think that's the most probable/sensible handwave, but even considering how deformed they are, none of them resemble him in the slightest.
    Death's Head, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, House of X, Powers of X.
    Ascender, DIE, Saga, The Wicked + The Divine.
    Adventures of the Super Sons, Batman Beyond, Catwoman, Lois Lane, Naomi, Young Justice.

Extraordinary Member

Oliver trying to advertise his little sister is hilarious to me
    But he is being such a dick why would damian even considere it

he already has a female assasin trained friend

Quote Originally Posted by twincast View Post
    I also think that's the most probable/sensible handwave, but even considering how deformed they are, none of them resemble him in the slightest.
    I don't feel one needs to look like him necessarily more like a stand-in as someone elsewhere noted the R on the son was the We Are Robin R which is another nod to Duke as Robin.

I think they just choose aesthetics over everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Oliver trying to advertise his little sister is hilarious to me
    But he is being such a dick why would damian even considere it

he already has a female assasin trained friend
    Ikr such a plug but it was very funny and sweet Percy obviously has a lot of love for Ollie and Emi.

Seriously, are BC and batgirl still in this?
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Seriously, are BC and batgirl still in this?
    I expect Babs to turn up in Nightwing and BC to be in GA

Astonishing Member

I was going to have a bigger response, but I've since decided against it, as I see that it would only lead to a circle of responses that would never end and bloat this thread with spam. It's saddens me to see such conclusions being drawn from nowhere (certainly not from the text or pictures) that paints a character as villainous when they most certainly are not, but that doesn't seem likely to change at this point in time.

Instead, I will simply reiterate that Beast Boy is not a villain in this just because he is expressing his views on Damian and because those views are negative, and that Damian's abrasiveness being "who he is" is absolutely no excuse or justification for him being abrasive (going off that notion, it becomes dangerously easy to apply that to others who have negative or outright reprehensible traits).
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 09-17-2017 at 01:43 PM.

This is the first issue of this Teen Titans that I've picked up.

Like it quite a bit.

I am a fan of Damien Wayne and thought he meshes well with the team dynamic. Raven looks GREAT. Starfire is a good balance between previous popular incarnations. Beastboy isn't annoying while still being impish.

The actual issue itself was very enjoyable. I think I'll continue picking up this series.