Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    BANNED

Maybe something I'm not entirely familiar with. I've had an idea for a grounded Black Knight book set in maybe the more poorer parts of London, the sort of spots where supernatural shenanigans don't expect the authorities to bother investigating.

It'd have a tone similar to Fraction's Hawkeye. Almost identical, since I can't help but see it drawn by Aja.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    - A Sons of Anarchy inspired Ghost Riders book with Johnny, Danny and a few rebellious archangels trying to prevent the apocalypse
    I've never watched Sons of Anarchy, but I always thought Supernatural would be a fitting template for Blaze and Ketch.
    Last edited by Ceebiro; 01-27-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceebiro View Post
    I've never watched Sons of Anarchy, but I always thought Supernatural would be a fitting template for Blaze and Ketch.
    I considered mentioning that as well but figured Ghost Riders already has the supernatural themed edge going for it.

This:

LUKE CAGE: THE AMERICAN
    "Home Of The Brave!"
    The year is 2112, 20 years after America won it's independence from Canada. The United States has prospered in the time that has passed, making peace with it's Northern neighbors and with Mexico to the South. But there is a growing threat overseas as the Latverian monarch Victor Von Doom along with his ally the Mandarin have conquered much of Europe and Asia! President Nicholas Fury knows that it's only a matter of time before North America becomes a target as well. America must be ready to face the coming threats so he gathers his Cabinet together and turns to his Minister of Science Reed Richards and tells him to begin the most controversial project America has ever attempted! It's time to initiate The Weapon X Program! Meanwhile, sitting in a military prison for insubordination, marine Lieutenant Luke Cage reflects on his life when he is suddenly approached by war hero General Steve Rogers with an offer! He can either sit here rotting away in a cell or he can do something great for his country and the world! Can he become a symbol to rally this country and protect the world from evil?

Monica Rambeau and Carol danvers team up book. Advenures in space and on earth.
    Storm solo
    Daughters of dragon book
    Patriots book staring Eli Bradley, America Chavez and a new character.
    Monica Rambeau solo
    Namor solo where he finds out Atlantis isn't the only underwater city.
    Black panther
    Fantastic four

Spectacular Member

I would pitch an American Panther comic with Kevin "Kasper" Cole. Man I'd write the hell out of that character and his supporting cast!

Aspiring Underachiever Turn the Page's Avatar

I'd do an X-Force lineup with Wolverine, Phantomex, Deadpool, Psylocke, Mystique, Sabretooth, and Scarlet Spider (Kaine). I know Kaine's not a mutant, but ever since he killed Wolverine and then teamed with him I thought he'd make a good addition to X-Force.

I'd do Cloak & Dagger. Action, drama, romance, and even some light humor now and then. There'd be a mix of street level, supernatural, and big scale adventures. They wouldn't exist in a vacuum as they would be frequently interacting with other characters in the MCU from Spidey, to the X-Men, to the Avengers & the Fantastic Four, to even Thor & She-Hulk.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

I always thought a cool idea would be make Stark Industries go bankrupt and have Tony Stark lose all his money. In my first story, Tony would get a part of his suit damaged and not have enough money to repair it. I could see Tony asking to stay at peoples places, asking Reed Richards to repair his suit, trying to figure out how he would revive his company and eventually I would write him starting a new one. To me, Iron Man has always been a pioneer, even if he's a jerk most of the time. Deep down he wants to explore and do it cool.

BANNED

i'd bring back Night Raven. i'd do it as a pulp noir comic, establish that he was one of the marvel universes first costumed crime fighter and i'd set in during prohibition era new york. i'd have him battle the five families.

I have some outlines written out for Captain America if I ever get a crack at the title. I wrote a majority of the plot lines from in-between reading Kirby's run and some 50's Batman comics so there's some heavy influences coming from there.

Not sure what I'd really do with the title but Damage Control is a property I'd love to write as well. I think there's a fair amount of potential there. Same with Fantastic Four; not sure what'd I do but I'd love to write the title.
    But are you the only metal that's liquid at room temperature?

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    - A Sons of Anarchy inspired Ghost Riders book with Johnny, Danny and a few rebellious archangels trying to prevent the apocalypse
    That sounds like alot of fun.

As for me, I would first do a massive Marvel event centered around Carnage uniting the disparate symbiote clans under one empire and engaging in a war of conquest. Just about every Marvel team and character of note would be involved. After it was done and the empire was destroyed, I would write a series detailing the corner of the galaxy where the different symbiote successor states fought for dominance. Each state would be different, with a different ideology and governmental system and seeing themselves as the heirs to Carnage. These states would not only fight each other but would also clash with powers like the Kree and the Skrulls.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    i'd bring back Night Raven. i'd do it as a pulp noir comic, establish that he was one of the marvel universes first costumed crime fighter and i'd set in during prohibition era new york. i'd have him battle the five families.

I love out of left field characters like that. Wasn't he created by the V for Vendetta artist?

I wouldn't; there'd just be several pages of crudely drawn Namors in speedos.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    Love Night Raven, love the idea.