Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I’d really love for David Yardin to take over the art for this series.

AB5649F7-DDE6-48B5-9951-15D19903B383.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Decent preview made all the better because of Paige. The shogo scene was ugh to me. The rest was fine. In glad to see paige back. I miss Genx being in panel together. The fight with M should be fun.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    You reminded me of Alchemy and the students recently killed in Gold.
    It is perfectly possible to live a life outside the X-mens even if it is not shown but once you end up having some connection with them your life will never be the same at some time or another this connection will cause some incident or even the death.In fact this comic could be a differential showing the life of mutants outside of school or following their lives outside the X-mens but for the time being has not gone into this much or the reason to have students in different classes.

Changing the subject understand that writers want to tell their own stories but I really would like plots to be finished before jumping to next. Not long ago Roxanne kissed Jubilee and tried to approach her romantically and no matter how understood that some feel uncomfortable with it at least would rather see Jubilee moving away from Bling than ignore everything that happened.Although admit that Chamber and Jubilee makes more sense.
    Don't think there is too much there.

Bling only kissed and made a pass at Jubilee in order to mess with Mercury who was seated at another table nearby. Given Jubilee's expression and the way she answered Bling, I'm pretty sure she had it pegged for what it was. Given the Jubilee/Kids vs. Sentinel story not too long after had Bling and Mercury coming to an understanding in the water, that particular thread seemed pretty resolved to me.

I hope this book last a long time... this is such a good read... had a slow start but its getting better wish it was bi monthly at least

Didn’t bring up Toad yet!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    I'm assuming Pinna is a male, since my Grandpa's name is Amilcar.

Also, I have not liked the art in this book, and the more I look at it, especially with this preview. The more I think it's the inking and the colors that I have a problem with. The lines have no weight for the most part, and the colors...are pretty bland.

I might be alone on that...
    thank you, I actually like the name.
    I dont think the art is that bad, no its not great but Ive seen so much worse. He seems to draw some characters better than others.

Incredible Member Agatha's Ghost's Avatar

It saddens me that Paige Guthrie still has not regained control over her abilities. That is natural, I suppose, after the endless abuse of her skin. Did she really think she had endless layers to peel off? Even a roll of tape often leaves pieces behind with uneven layers. Remember when she became part fire and part rock and part lizard at the same time. Mutant powers are incredibly unreliable and are prone to burnout.

BANNED

Waaaaa. No error on the thread's title.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Waaaaa. No error on the thread's title.
    Well......

Quote Originally Posted by JACKY JAWS View Post
    Generation 8 preview actually

BANNED

To the readers of the current Generation X comics, if it's not too much to ask, if you have a twitter account, please like and retweet my tweet requesting for Hollow/Penance to show up on the current Generation X comics. I mean, I wouldn't really ask for it if the story isn't about Emplate and M because they are heavily connected to Hollow/Penance. I will truly appreciate your willingness to help me catch Ms Strain's attention about my tweet.

Thank you in advance

Here's my twitter link: https://twitter.com/RoucherMunroe/st...67810823798784

Was unsure of the series at concept, launch and through most of those early issues, but it really feels like Strain is hitting her stride now. These past few issues have been golden. The art is still uninspired imo and certain characters are still failing to make themselves come across as worthy of inclusion, but I feel like Strain is selling her core concept a lot better now.