Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    I hope it is Nightcrawler as he needs to go regain his soul. He is a liability to his compatriots until he regains it. It is dangerous to trust a soulless one. Kitty has placed the safety of the team in the hands of a monster wearing the skin of one of her closest friends.
    I theoretically agree but

1) I don't know of any way in the Marvel universe for people resurrected without their souls to get back their souls. They (writers, editors) first have to think of a method to do that.

2) Guido (Strong Guy) and Nightcrawler are both soulless, but writers have not wanted to turn them into villains. The only character who became a villain after losing his soul is Trevor Fitzroy, and that was a retcon, as in, PAD made it clear that the point in the future when Trevor Fitzroy became a villain was when he had to be resurrected without a soul to make him stop an evil clone of Maddrox that was going to kill all mutants.

I wish we had a book about both Nightcrawler and Strong Guy trying to get back their souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonh-X View Post
    Do not understand. Why should Storm leave the X-Men just because it will have a solo title? Logan has his own title and participates in several teams. Why would Storm be any different?
    I want Ororo to continue in the X-Men and become a leader again. I think the x-man that will leave the team is Rachel or Old Man Logan.
    The problem is not Storm but how the writer uses Storm in Gold. Even if someone is not a fan of the character seeing Storm or any classic X-men being treated this way is horrible.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I theoretically agree but

1) I don't know of any way in the Marvel universe for people resurrected without their souls to get back their souls. They (writers, editors) first have to think of a method to do that.

2) Guido (Strong Guy) and Nightcrawler are both soulless, but writers have not wanted to turn them into villains. The only character who became a villain after losing his soul is Trevor Fitzroy, and that was a retcon, as in, PAD made it clear that the point in the future when Trevor Fitzroy became a villain was when he had to be resurrected without a soul to make him stop an evil clone of Maddrox that was going to kill all mutants.

I wish we had a book about both Nightcrawler and Strong Guy trying to get back their souls.
    Get their souls back from whom?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Get their souls back from whom?
    From Marvel Editorial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    From Marvel Editorial.
    Not gonna find any souls THERE.