Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

When is this crap excuse for a crossover going to be over with?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzystarr View Post
    When is this crap excuse for a crossover going to be over with?
    Next week with the next issue of BLUE.

God... One time Spiral is almost unbeatable. Now and old and uninteresting wolverine beat her down. Not even one line for her...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Nothing happened. Couple of cool fights, and it ends with the whole team finally finding Mojo's control room. Oh, and the Storms shot lightning but together!
    I really dont get what lightning is supposed to do to punch a hole in a wall. Be nice if having finshed your GED was a qualification to work at marvel

Lightning Can Do Anything Trope?

BANNED

They should print these issues without the dialogue. It would make them infinitely more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    God... One time Spiral is almost unbeatable. Now and old and uninteresting wolverine beat her down. Not even one line for her...
    It was not the real one so it does not make much difference just like Magneto defeating a fake version of Apocalypse.

Had some good funny moments with OML and Jimmy for example but overall nothing impressive.

Mojo is fun but there is no real sense of danger and even on a larger scale he still uses the same tricks. As the young Jean herself said some scenes from the past will not make the X-mens give up or crack.

Rank 5 de 10.

Quote Originally Posted by hokus83 View Post
    I really dont get what lightning is supposed to do to punch a hole in a wall. Be nice if having finshed your GED was a qualification to work at marvel
    I dunno, a bolt of lightning once punched a hole through the roof of my shed. It was only about an inch across though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    It was not the real one so it does not make much difference just like Magneto defeating a fake version of Apocalypse.

Had some good funny moments with OML and Jimmy for example but overall nothing impressive.

Mojo is fun but there is no real sense of danger and even on a larger scale he still uses the same tricks. As the young Jean herself said some scenes from the past will not make the X-mens give up or crack.

Rank 5 de 10.
    Didn't they establish that was the real Spiral?

Nostalgia wank, pointless battle scenes, Spiral and Longshot showing up out of nowhere, Polaris making a snarky comment about Danger as if they weren't on the same team just yesterday... Yay.

Nothing really happened but at least the art was good.

Things just really feel off in this issue. I haven't been reading gold so not sure if this is typical for the writer. (To Ben fair the whole crossover isn't as exciting as it could be but the gold issues feel much more clunky).

Overall enjoying tne story a decent amount but it seems like lots of rushed scenes yet not much happening. Weird combo.

I thought it was Weird to have kitty make a point to put jean in charge while she was gone, but come back a few panels later. I felt like something dramatic was going to happen (we had hints in issue one of crossover that their leadership would be butting heads). I almost wonder if there were changes to the script or something from the original plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

Rank 5 de 10.
    The group that's fighting spiral is in mojoworld now, not a simulation.so it should be real spiral though I suppose it could be a clone.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Things just really feel off in this issue. I haven't been reading gold so not sure if this is typical for the writer. (To Ben fair the whole crossover isn't as exciting as it could be but the gold issues feel much more clunky).

Overall enjoying tne story a decent amount but it seems like lots of rushed scenes yet not much happening. Weird combo.

I thought it was Weird to have kitty make a point to put jean in charge while she was gone, but come back a few panels later. I felt like something dramatic was going to happen (we had hints in issue one of crossover that their leadership would be butting heads). I almost wonder if there were changes to the script or something from the original plan.

The group that's fighting spiral is in mojoworld now, not a simulation.so it should be real spiral though I suppose it could be a clone.
    About Jean and Kitty, yeah, it's like they're hinting at the two clashing since the event started...

When Mojo said it was no longer a simulation, he meant that they could actually die. I don't think it meant that those attacking the XMEN were real especially considering that scene had like 30 Mojo clones. If that really is meant to be Spiral and not some robot clone, then yeah, that's really crappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    About Jean and Kitty, yeah, it's like they're hinting at the two clashing since the event started...

When Mojo said it was no longer a simulation, he meant that they could actually die. I don't think it meant that those attacking the XMEN were real especially considering that scene had like 30 Mojo clones. If that really is meant to be Spiral and not some robot clone, then yeah, that's really crappy.
    Maybe the kitty and jean thing will come to a head in the final issue.

I did like seeing jean blast the images mojo had on the screens, stepping up and saying the x-men don't crack. In the next panel we see jean leading the pack into mojo's controll room. Maybe this is all to show jean will be calling the shots next issue. we will see.
    Last edited by Grey; 11-08-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Maybe the kitty and jean thing will come to a head in the final issue.

I did like seeing jean blast the images mojo had on the screens, stepping up and saying the x-men don't crack. In the next panel we see jean leading the pack into mojo's controll room. Maybe this is all related but we will see.
    Maybe they fight over Magneto? That would mean Jean would take his side...