Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Love seeing all the mentions of Hellion and Frenzy! I just remembered that Jean and Joanna teamed up briefly to go to Genosha and face Magneto (along with Omerta, Northstar, Sunpyre and Wraith).

Northstar and Omerta would be interesting to see on a team with Jean again, for that matter.

Colossus is one of many in Gold that aren't getting much play, it could be neat to see him move on to team with Jean. Her fastball special involving telekinetically throwing *him* would be a heck of a lot scarier than him chucking Wolverine...

Isn't basically EVERYONE from GOLD up for grabs, with the exception of Kitty, Rachel and Nightcrawler -- since they're rejoining/reforming Excalibur over in Jolly Ol' England?

I guess that really just leaves Piotr and OML. <shrug>

I don't suppose they'll reveal the team sooner than later? The team roster is really going to determine my following.

Also, I too must show mad support for all those suggesting Hellion for a spot on said roster. I love that kid so much.

BANNED

What was the artist who dreamt up that costume smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    What was the artist who dreamt up that costume smoking?
    It looks like an angry chef did some terrible things to a bunch of cake pans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Would it not be awesome (but not likely) if this would bring back Dazzler, Firestar, Frenzy, Hellion and Northstar to the X-Men?

Oh and while we're at it, why not bring Pulse back? He's still alive and getting focus in Gifted, so why not?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Would it not be awesome (but not likely) if this would bring back Dazzler, Firestar, Frenzy, Hellion and Northstar to the X-Men?

Oh and while we're at it, why not bring Pulse back? He's still alive and getting focus in Gifted, so why not?
    I would totally love to see Dazzler, Northstar, Hellion, and Franzy again. They all have such unique personalities compared to alot of the X-Men.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

Everyone but Firestar from that list for me works. I like Angelica but personally I think she works better in the non-X realm. Just me.

I am thinking, like others, that Gambit, Wolverine, Storm, and Iceman will be in this. I would like to see Polaris, Dust and Frenzy join as well. I don't see Rogue or Beast joining as they are firmly in Uncanny Avengers. James Howlett is not needed. Psylocke is redudant and would be better elsewhere. Cable would be great, but outside of Lorna and Magneto (and that isn't been too good) this X-Office places no value in family interaction (see Storm and Kymera, any of the Summers and Grey peeps). So the inclusion of Cable on a team, and particularly in regards to Rachel, with Jean feels like a stretch to me still. Cable has had no interaction with the 05 (I mean that's not a BAAAD thing, but Tyke is there and it's ripe for interaction). Maybe Jean's return will change that as he certainly plays a part in her Resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Isn't basically EVERYONE from GOLD up for grabs, with the exception of Kitty, Rachel and Nightcrawler -- since they're rejoining/reforming Excalibur over in Jolly Ol' England?

I guess that really just leaves Piotr and OML. <shrug>

I don't suppose they'll reveal the team sooner than later? The team roster is really going to determine my following.

Also, I too must show mad support for all those suggesting Hellion for a spot on said roster. I love that kid so much.
    I think Taylor said there would be more news today.

Red is a bad idea. Give Phoenix to the Uncanny Avengers.

Jean Grey,
    Dazzler
    Northstar
    Omerta,
    Sunpyre,
    Wraith, and
    Frenzy…

I kind of see it not being too big of a team, but I don't want Quire anywhere near because of his association with the Phoenix... but anyways..

Logan
    Sage
    Betsy
    Gambit

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Jean
    Storm
    Polaris

Bishop
    Gambit
    Beast
    Monet
    Jubilee

Nice mix of people and powers. I'd love Emma and Jean on the same time but I doubt that would happen at the min.
    OMG, this would be AMAZing!!! It'll never happen, don't wanna set myself up for disappointment, but imagine:

... the FIRST 3... ONLY IF?!

A lil' (or a lot) OP, but the dynamics that would hopefully arise from contrasting them, would be DELECTABLE!

Power-wise, brings to mind this:

... only, ya know, not evil. ;D

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Jean Grey,
    Dazzler
    Northstar
    Omerta,
    Sunpyre,
    Wraith, and
    Frenzy…
    You do realize half of this cast (Sunpyre, Omerta) is dead or depowered (Wraith), right?

However, replace Sunpyre with Firestar or Neal Shaara, replace Omerta with Hellion and replace Wraith with any of New X-Men and we have a winner book
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

I predict there will be an Erik the Red on the team, and his identity will be secret. His helmet shields him from mental scans, and both Jean and the readers will try hard to figure out if he's really adult Cyclops, back from the dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    ... I just remembered that Jean and Joanna teamed up briefly to go to Genosha and face Magneto (along with Omerta, Northstar, Sunpyre and Wraith). ...
    Yep, in "Eve of Destruction", wherein Jean literally brainwashes her into doing so. A story that was more or less the last of its kind, in a way. Acting as a prelude of sorts the way it does, in hindsight:

... to the Morrison era.