Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Laura would be cool. I find Hellion pretty lame honestly. Would much rather that spot go to a more exciting character. Julian just fills like filler to me on a team. He could be a supporting character though.
    Jean could actually be a good mentor for him, both with his TK (let's face it, even with the raw power he's demonstrated, Julian has barely scratched the surface of what TK can do) and helping him balance his dark side.

Plus, Laura and Julian have always been a good team. They've got power sets that nicely complements one another (TK Fastball!).

I have no attachment to Hellion whatsoever, but seeing him compare notes with the X-Men's original TK master could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    X-Men: Red Meat!
    Xavier's always been able to get his hands on new bodies. He'll be fine.
    Medium rare

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Honestly I doubt many will agree but it would be cool to see Emma Frost, Logan, Scott, and Jean back on the same team. Bringing in Storm and maybe two others.
    Yes my favorite X-characters. If they can just focus on their dynamic without petty romance...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Laura would be cool. I find Hellion pretty lame honestly. Would much rather that spot go to a more exciting character. Julian just fills like filler to me on a team.
    Agreed (and the fastball special is both a little too on-the-nose, but also a retread RessurXion would love to repeat).

I think the relationship, like the one with Warren, takes away from Laura's badassery. Those relationships make her seem really basic and in a way rather shallow.

IF by the all mighty Radioactive Savior Godzilla, Hellion ends up on the roster.....imagine the drama if Emma ends up being the big bad.

Emma's favorite pupil now being trained by that mom jeans wearing jean grey

Emma would be livid
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Fantastic Member victor borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Honestly I doubt many will agree but it would be cool to see Emma Frost, Logan, Scott, and Jean back on the same team. Bringing in Storm and maybe two others.
    the original astonishing team it had great group dynamics

My guess is based on what mutants are currently available or speculated to be available by he time xmen red rolls around.

1. Jean
    2. Storm
    3. Wolverine / Logan
    4 Tyke
    5. Icetwink
    6. Teen beast
    7. Teen angel

The book would be like xmen evolution where jean (Xavier), storm and wolverine are the teachers / mentors, and the rest are teenagers or very young.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Jean
    Gambit
    Wolverine(Laura)
    Fire star
    Pixie or magik
    Either another member of the new X-Men or jubilee
    Laura would be great. Jubes is a bit busy leading her own team over in GenX, but it would be nice to get her on this title eventually, especially for that awesome BFF vibe she has with Laura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Who is this hellion people keep talking about and why do we think he will Be in the book? (Serious question).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Who is this hellion people keep talking about and why do we think he will Be in the book? (Serious question).
    Laura's first love interest, he was a jerk with a heart of gold before Quire became one. One of those New X-Men kids people always talk about.

I still think that he'll be in Uncanny Avengers, Paniccia would know if he was because it's edited by both the X-Office and the Avengers Office, I think one of the X-editors edits it with Brevoort.

I’m 80% sure that Laura and Remy will be on the team. From X-Men Gold, I don’t think Storm will be joining because she’s having her own solo. My best bet is Rachel leaving Gold for Red.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I’m 80% sure that Laura and Remy will be on the team. From X-Men Gold, I don’t think Storm will be joining because she’s having her own solo. My best bet is Rachel leaving Gold for Red.
    they've always seen Rachel as being redundant to Jean and never had them on a lineup together. I dont see that changing now

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I don't think Guggenheim will let go off Rachel for other poeple.

Jean
    Beast
    Armor
    Bishop
    Hellion
    Jubilee
    Sage

Also think Pete Wisdom, X-23, Cuckoo's, M, Pixie, Anole, Broo, Kid Gladiator would do great also.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 11-09-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Jean
    Gambit
    Storm (she HAS to leave gold with jean back)
    Iceman
    Wolverine
    Cable
    Angel (she has to help him with this archangel thing going on)