Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

No. She hasn't.

That Black Panther thing was from Marvel Knights, which isn't canon. This whole thing is just laziness from writers who refuse to do anything new and worthwhile with her, so just make her be a trophy for Namor and Reed to fight over. It's time to put that long dead plot to rest.

To reiterate: Sue has never cheated on Reed. I'm tired of writers trying to bring up old Namor plots instead of actually doing something good with the character for once. She doesn't want Namor and it's well overdue for Marvel to elevate her beyond being a supporting character to Reed, being anchored to the FF. It's annoying and I'm tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mary Janes View Post
    Didn't a writer say that, officially off-panel, Sue gave Namor a handjob? She didn't sleep with anyone, but has kissed Namor and Black Panther once or twice, but I'm pretty sure some writer said that in his book, off-panel, it's implied she gave Namor sexual favors for his help or something.
    I think I might barf.

Whatever writer said that was talking crap. Who said it?
    Last edited by Crimz; 11-26-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Also her and Reed do have sex (can't believe I'm writing this). There was even a panel of her saying how much she loved his stretching powers afterwards.... I'll try to find it.

Here are some moments showing that they do have a healthy sex life (still can't believe I'm writing this):

Quote Originally Posted by markhyperion View Post
    I don't think she's has ever fully cheated on Reed. If that makes any sense. Numerous times she's kissed Namor, and a few panels have suggested more. But I don't think it's been confirmed in canon. As for Black Panther, early on she kissed him too. Not much more than that.

With that said versions of Sue have showm she can be on of tje most promiscuous female characters.

She's had relationships with:
    Doom (lots of futures. See secret wars)
    Namor
    Black Panther
    Ben Grimm
    Black Bolt
    Wolverine
    Sabertooth
    Tony Stark
    Set (yeah gross)
    Steve Rodgers (they hinted at this in Adventures)

People have sought her:
    Kang (weird they havent explored this in some future)
    Terrax
    Roman Emperor guy (forget his name)
    Attuma
    Scott Lang (under influence of Grottu)
    Blastaar

The list goes on.

And no, I don't know where to place Psychoman. It's a creepy Jabba/Leia thing I don't know how to process. They do have a mental connection though and always will. Whatever that means.

So Alternate Sue has been an intergalactic hussy.
    None of the bold are canon relationships, they are alternate realities. You didn't make it clear and it looks like it's 616 Sue past relations when it's not. Writers just love throwing her with anyone when it comes to alternate realities....

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    No. She hasn't.

That Black Panther thing was an another alternate reality. This whole thing is just laziness from writers who refuse to do anything new and worthwhile with her, so just make her be a trophy for Namor and Reed to fight over. It's time to put that long dead plot to rest.

To reiterate: Sue has never cheated on Reed. I'm tired of writers trying to bring up old Namor plots instead of actually doing something good with the character for once. She doesn't want Namor and it's well overdue for Marvel to elevate her beyond being a supporting character to Reed, being anchored to the FF. It's annoying and I'm tired of it.

I think I might barf.

Whatever writer said that was talking crap. Who said it?
    I want the Fantastic Four to be treated with the respect they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Also her and Reed do have sex (can't believe I'm writing this). There was even a panel of her saying how much she loved his stretching powers afterwards.... I'll try to find it.

Here are some moments showing that they do have a healthy sex life (still can't believe I'm writing this):

What's this page from?

Finally found the panels I was looking for

There's a reason he's called Mr. Fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I want the Fantastic Four to be treated with the respect they deserve.

What's this page from?
    Me too.

It's from FF (2010) #21
    Last edited by Crimz; 11-26-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I'm still trying to wrap my head around "legitimate" cheating. Didn't think we needed a qualifier. Cheating is cheating. And yes Susan has cheated. The degree to which she has cheated may be a topic of discussion, but whether or not she has shouldn't be. Not throwing stones or judging. I've known too many people that have been on both sides of an affair.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I don't want them split up, and I don't want some reveal that one or the other of them was unfaithful. What need is there for that?
    It's time to spice Susan up..lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around "legitimate" cheating. Didn't think we needed a qualifier. Cheating is cheating. And yes Susan has cheated. The degree to which she has cheated may be a topic of discussion, but whether or not she has shouldn't be. Not throwing stones or judging. I've known too many people that have been on both sides of an affair.
    There could be alternate realities, clones, mind control. If she bangs someone as Malice, doe she get a pass or did she REALLY want to do it?!

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    There could be alternate realities, clones, mind control. If she bangs someone as Malice, doe she get a pass or did she REALLY want to do it?!
    If Reed slaps Sue as Malice, does he get a pass? Deep down Malice simply reflects Sue's dark side. It's her deepest, darkest urges in control. Same was true of Dark Phoenix, although they've since retconned and revamped that.

Fortunately, there have been instances of Sue cheating without any outside influence. She has let men other than Reed kiss her in a wantonly passionate way. That's enough. I won't even go into the notion of emotional affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    If Reed slaps Sue as Malice, does he get a pass? Deep down Malice simply reflects Sue's dark side. It's her deepest, darkest urges in control. Same was true of Dark Phoenix, although they've since retconned and revamped that.

Fortunately, there have been instances of Sue cheating without any outside influence. She has let men other than Reed kiss her in a wantonly passionate way. That's enough. I won't even go into the notion of emotional affairs.
    Except it's not your (or any of ours) call to make. Every couple has lines they won't let their partners cross. My wife and i will allow the other to do things other couples would not accept. We'd not accept the other doing things that other couples accept. The idea of certain actions being cheating in your mind don't matter. What matters is how Reed and Sue feel about it.

The OP specifically mentioned sleeping with someone. That's a qualitative standard. "Cheating" on Reed is not.

Just curious as to where this is going. As far as I'm concerned, Sue has never cheated on Reed and I for one do not want to see their marriage ended or sullied in anyway. We have enough of that with Marvel marriages.

#proSueandReed

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Didn't a writer say that, officially off-panel, Sue gave Namor a handjob? She didn't sleep with anyone, but has kissed Namor and Black Panther once or twice, but I'm pretty sure some writer said that in his book, off-panel, it's implied she gave Namor sexual favors for his help or something.
    I think that's probably the nature of the internet. It's like playing the telephone experiment. Somebody heard this but no one knows where it comes from. It probably has it's roots in Civil War I but it's not true.

Sue does go to Atlantis to persuade Namor to join Cap's side and as usual, Namor is being imperiously flirty. But nothing else is shown so it's here were probably the minds of certain readers takes over and they imagine their own scenario.

In the final battle, the Taskmaster is about to shoot Sue and he has her in his sights when Reed steps in the path to. Susan is angered and flattens Taskmaster into the pavement. I'd say that is a couple that is still loyal to each other.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 11-27-2017 at 02:40 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Just curious as to where this is going. As far as I'm concerned, Sue has never cheated on Reed and I for one do not want to see their marriage ended or sullied in anyway. We have enough of that with Marvel marriages.

#proSueandReed
    Agree one thousand percent

Don't forget there are two malice's that controlled sue. The second was her infinity war clone that took control of her. (this is where we got the bunny outfit sue from.)

Also didn't malice take over other people after sue? Wasn't Polaris controlled by her later?

As for sue dating (but not cheating) she dated Spider-Man for one issue of untold tales of Spider-Man.

It was Bendis, so you can write that off.

Sue never had sexual relations with anyone other than Reed in the 616. End story. Even with Namor, though they've had their moments. And I'm not sure where people are getting Sue/Black Panther, they shared a moment a long time ago in a Marvel Knights series, but never so much as even shared a kiss. There was a New Exiles story where a black Namor was married to a Sue Storm, maybe that's where people are thinking this happened?
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher