Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    Honestly, it's just rehash to have Kurt impaled again.
    So, how many times has Kurt been impaled? Genuine question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Fantastic Member

Ken Lashley like to put muscles where they're not supposed to be

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    So, how many times has Kurt been impaled? Genuine question.
    I'm thinking twice? Once on Bastion's arm and on the sword of one of the Crimson Pirates from his solo series a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by brainy1313 View Post
    I'm thinking twice? Once on Bastion's arm and on the sword of one of the Crimson Pirates from his solo series a few years back.
    Ok, so if that’s true then Kurt doesn’t win the “Most Impaled X-character” award. I thought he had an honest shot at it.
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

He has friends? A home? He has powers he chooses to use for the benefit of his team? Pffft. "Not even a mutant". What ERA of X-Men do you come from? #XmenMissionStatment #AllInclusive #StevieHunterJudgingYou #NoMoreBusRides

Just playin' Dont get grrrr
    LoL. It's been awhile since I read Young X-Men but did Ink show any kind of sympathy for mutants in that? Did Guggenheim ever address in that book why Ink would stay?

Also it's hard to believe but I guess WhitQueenEmmaFrost is right, there really are no other telepaths to bring.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brainy1313 View Post
    Hey! I like Kitty! Leave Kitty alone! But the Megazord thing would be awesome, hahaha!
    Me too, I just hate the way she is the be-all-end-all in this book. That and how Guggs doesn't know her character and constantly has her doing/saying things contrary to her past. I appreciate a good team book with a leader, but this book has become the "Kitty and the X-Men feat. Prestige and Peter Nicholas"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Nah, Marvel just posted an interview with Guggs where he said Kitty comes up with the plan to beat the big bad.

Also that issue #20 ends with a gamechanger, which I assume will be Kitty/Colossus proposal. That or the Deportation Act getting passed.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/81679...inkId=45631614
    The deportation act thing seems like it should be something that is a much larger crossover with ALL books with mutants....so far anything in Gold hasn't touched any of the other books...except that GenX & Iceman have Kitty as headmistress and the location...the plots....not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    During the previous "Wolverine and the X-men" series she was teleported OUT of her armor.
    The armor itself basically remained in existence full time, but was functionally just a big statue, and she had no way of moving it or summoning a new one - and it actually exploded into pieces when she got mad at it for refusing to obey.

It was never really shown HOW she got control over it back - I assumed it might have something to do with Logan's death.

She mentioned that she "felt" his death in the same way she does when other members of her family die - and its been shown that she gains more power when she loses members of her family.
    And it was the first instance when she was shown to have regained her powers, so I just figured its connected to that.
    That sounds far too confusing to sum up in an intro page...glad it was ignored. Except the "death makes her stronger" part that's a sad paradox.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Guggs mentioning in the letters page that he's got the outline for the next 17 issues handed in straight-up devastated me.
    17 more?! And some people are complaing that Marvel relaunch too often...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Ok, so if that’s true then Kurt doesn’t win the “Most Impaled X-character” award. I thought he had an honest shot at it.
    If Kurt dies i'm going to laugh. But at the same time be a bit irritated because how many times has Kurt died??? Twice?? and he's been impaled twice. LOL hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    17 more?! And some people are complaing that Marvel relaunch too often...
    He has 17 MORE!!????

Ugh my heart.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 12-08-2017 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    If Kurt dies i'm going to laugh. But at the same time be a bit irritated because how many times has Kurt died??? Twice?? and he's been impaled twice. LOL hmm
    Third time's the charm!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post

He has 17 MORE!!????

Ugh my heart.
    Now now I'm sure there were plenty of other authors who had storylines plotted out and then the book was cancelled. Look at Bunn's Uncanny. There's still a chance.

Astonishing Member

I Kurt can't die because he doesn't have a soul, that means Trevor Fitzroy (who died without a soul) is still alive too. Probably as a decapitated head, like Hodge.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Kurt's in Resurrection so we know he doesn't fully die, but he probably nearly dies til he's found by Ink or some healer.

Meanwhile you KNOW that the deportation act will pass but it will have ZERO ramifications outside Gold. Like not even a reference. But EVERYONE will be at the wedding in issue 30. I hope one of the other Petes (Wisdom or Quill) gives her away to her Tiger Beat love.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Kurt's in Resurrection so we know he doesn't fully die, but he probably nearly dies til he's found by Ink or some healer.

Meanwhile you KNOW that the deportation act will pass but it will have ZERO ramifications outside Gold. Like not even a reference. But EVERYONE will be at the wedding in issue 30. I hope one of the other Petes (Wisdom or Quill) gives her away to her Tiger Beat love.
    It’s Guggenheim. Magik will give her away while Rachel is maid of honor. He will rub the queer erasure in.

How is it that INK CAN FLY?
    And where are his tattoos?