Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    So was Black Swan from Hickman's Avengers run a total La Lunatica rip-off or what? (Not that the design is really unique or anything but)
    I think she was supposed to be an evil alternative reality Valeria Richards, who has a very close relationship to Doom

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Just because it's weird and experimental doesn't mean it's bad. There's a huge difference between actual skill and preference.

Bullshit. His style is a poor intimation of Peter Chung. It's a far cry from any skill.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Bullshit. His style is a poor intimation of Peter Chung. It's a far cry from any skill.
    I wasn’t too fond of Pinna’s art style at first either, but it’s grown on me. IMO he’s gotten progressively better. (I still would have preferred Takeda or Yardin though.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Pre-programmed Time-Flight plan? Huh? Magneto did that?

Cerebra detected Jimmy was "different" than the O5 mutants but did not detect Bloodstorm's difference - or undeadness?

"Cerebra" -- huh -- did she get the X-men 2099 name before or after than 616-Present Cerebro got upgraded to Cerebra IRL?

With the exception of Cerebra, it was a very bland X-men 2099 presentation, eh?

Undead Ororo given pointed elven vampire ears? After her siring into Bloodstorm?

Wasn't Jean being miffed/judgemental of Scott having a passing thought that Ro was hot was a VERY childish/unlikely reaction at this point in their psychic bond relationship?