Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Had some fun matches with cbr poster last night wish I had recording feature on my laptop.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I blame it on marvel, it divided the X men and turned us toward each other
    Yes it did.

I think we as a community could easily destroy the Avengers LOL.

But seriously I do agree Marvel has done some dumbs things that made us turn on each other when we should be acting like a family like the X-Men.

BANNED

A lot of Jean, Wolverine, Storm and other X-characters fans hate Scott. All they ever do is hate him and accuse him of being 'the worst X-Man ever', but when his favorite characters make mistakes, they don't admit it, they say "Marvel, writers and editors are guilty. Forget it, guys; forgive him/her, It's lies, it's all lies, forget it."... and they continue to attack Scott.

By the way, Emma fans are the best in this forum.

Plus, I just wish Jean fans would forget about Scott and just talk about their favorite character. Forget Scott Summers, please.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 01-06-2018 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    A lot of Jean, Wolverine, Storm and other X-characters fans hate Scott. All they ever do is hate him and accuse him of being 'the worst X-Man ever', but when his favorite characters make mistakes, they don't admit it, they say "Marvel, writers and editors are guilty. Forget it, guys; forgive him/her, It's lies, it's all lies, forget it."... and they continue to attack Scott.
    Hating on a fictional character has always seemed like a completely pointless and wasted emotion to me. The fact is that when a character isn’t portrayed well it is the writer who’s to blame. That holds just as true in Scott’s case as with any other character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Hating on a fictional character has always seemed like a completely pointless and wasted emotion to me. The fact is that when a character isn’t portrayed well it is the writer who’s to blame. That holds just as true in Scott’s case as with any other character.
    I think that hate towards something or someone that's out of reach stems from the fact that they represent something that's despised by the hater. If on top of it the element of hate is proven right... Well... Let's just say Jason Aaron is not a big cyclops fan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

By the way, Emma fans are the best in this forum.

Plus, I just wish Jean fans would forget about Scott and just talk about their favorite character. Forget Scott Summers, please.

I think you should read the first post of this thread to know the purpose of this thread.