Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Default Are there any youtube channels positive about XMen?

Just curious because I try to find discussions on youtube sometimes and like every single channel seems super eager to tear down everything FOX does and to play up the most ludicrous rumors about MCU/XMen stuff that is in no way confirmed

I feel like it aggravates and reinforces the way common people react to these things

Are there ANY channels out there that are remotely pro FOX X-Men movies at ALL?
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Just curious because I try to find discussions on youtube sometimes and like every single channel seems super eager to tear down everything FOX does and to play up the most ludicrous rumors about MCU/XMen stuff that is in no way confirmed

I feel like it aggravates and reinforces the way common people react to these things

Are there ANY channels out there that are remotely pro FOX X-Men movies at ALL?

have i not been saying how the media is now the right arm of marvel studios? is not just youtube, its even just basic article you read. its shocking some are suppose to be non-partisan journalist that evaluates things well.

this should be no brainer that xmen in the mcu will not work because xmen stories to do not fit the disney comedy way of doing things and creative freedom is important especially for disney marvel that are known notoriously for taking that way from directors and makng sure everything follows a forumla. but then agin we do not need to wonder why all marvel stdudio movies gets the same type of reviews regardless of if they are good or bad.
    Last edited by Jaddor; 12-11-2017 at 12:58 AM.

Some of the popular geek media YT commentators like Grace Randolph and Chris Stuckmann are pretty fair and balanced when it comes to Fox IMO.

That's a good question. I honestly don't recall too many that talk about the X-men in a positive light. Most channels that review comics tend to either ignore the X-men outright or give poor reviews. Grace Randolph is one of the few exceptions, but there really isn't much else to my knowledge. Maybe if things continue to improve for the X-men, especially with X-men Red, we'll see the X-men get more attention.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That's a good question. I honestly don't recall too many that talk about the X-men in a positive light. Most channels that review comics tend to either ignore the X-men outright or give poor reviews. Grace Randolph is one of the few exceptions, but there really isn't much else to my knowledge. Maybe if things continue to improve for the X-men, especially with X-men Red, we'll see the X-men get more attention.

the thing with grace is , she is on the media bias and even spoke about it, , when she called out how the media was irresponsible for just jumpng on a rumor that wonder woman is a bad movie before the film was out and she spoke of how the media is so much in marvel's pocket, so it is not just an xmen thing. Its mostly everyone right now. did you not see how media was threatneing DC that they will trash JL if it is not fun, light hearted and have jokes? infact this was so ooc that the director of JL said the film is not comedy and people need to chill.

https://screenrant.com/justice-leagu...e-tone-comedy/
    Justice League Producer Says Film Is Not A Comedy

its amazing the world we now live in. at least many of us, are begnining to notice this pattern. the bias and pro mcu media is real. i have known this for years now especially when the media bullied Christopher nolan in 2012 to apologise for saying what I do think is true about the mcu movies and that is an accomplished director with movies way about that.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Better than a YT channel Imo

Days of Future Podcast. Pro FOXMEN Podcast

Comics

Danger Room Podcast

BANNED

These people need to make money through clicks, which is why they buy into whatever the cool kids say instead of coming up with original thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    These people need to make money through clicks, which is why they buy into whatever the cool kids say instead of coming up with original thoughts.
    Yeah, they’re just pop culture echo chambers, which is why I try to avoid them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Or many are comic fans and would rather see a more faithful adaptation of the source material on screen with more attention to multiple characters and not the same 4 of Charles Xavier, Magneto, Wolverine, and Mystique.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Or many are comic fans and would rather see a more faithful adaptation of the source material on screen with more attention to multiple characters and not the same 4 of Charles Xavier, Magneto, Wolverine, and Mystique.
    lol they're not comic fans. At best they watched TAS when they were kids.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Youtubers like Comicbookgirl19 and ComicBookCast2 make seems like they have never read any the storylines the films are based on.

CBG19 says the Phoenix being apart of Jean’s power was a Fox invention.

CBC2 thinks the X-Men went to another galaxy in Dark Phoenix.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 12-11-2017 at 09:06 AM.

lol they're not comic fans. At best they watched TAS when they were kids.
    I remember when CBG19 said that Venom’s origin in the comics was the same as the animated series.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    I remember when CBG19 said that Venom’s origin in the comics was the same as the animated series.
    I remember when she said Cyclops has never worn shades in his life or that Magneto has never taken orders from anyone.

I remember when she said Cyclops has never worn shades in his life or that Magneto has never taken orders from anyone.
    She also said that Psylocke was never a Horsemen, complained about Angel being a Horsemen too, and thinks Apocalypse is stronger than Magneto.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

You don't have to read X-MEN comics to be a fan. The fate of every X-MEN movie at the box office is decided by people who never read X-MEN comics. And the movies are made by people who don't read X-MEN comics.
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 12-11-2017 at 10:02 AM.