Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    Does Jubilee still have her mutant powers (like BloodStorm) or is she just a regular vampire?
    No, she is just a vampire still... however, there are strong rumors that she might be getting her powers back or something soon.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

fantastic cover, and the interior art is growing on me

Looks like a good story as well

I love this book so much
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    The story is ok but the art.. oh the art.. it is just not my thing at all. I wish Gen X gives the chance to some other artirst.
    Me too. It's one of the few books withOUT a rotating artist. I guess it's supposed to be a book of outcasts, but Paige doesn't ALWAYS have cracks on her face and those mouths....ugh.

I've been patient about Monet...and I'm growing impatient. It hasn't just been the beginning of this book...it was a while from Uncanny until now. It shouldn't have dragged on THIS long. The nightmare is that it remains permanent.

Should I give up hope on Emplate’s Hellions ever reappearing? #Vincente

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I think this plays before the Thor story where Appeared. That started with QQ on the Krakoa island, before he and his Phoenix powers helped her out.

Makes me wonder how the timelines go. Probably takes place before Jean Grey #10 I guess.

By the way; What's the release date of this issue?
    Yeah, I'm on the same page as you. So it looks like this whole series takes place before the Thor/Shi'ar arc where Quentin gets a portion of the Phoenix Force. So if that is true, then he MUST have a portion of the PF for the current Jean Grey issue, which seemingly leads right into Phoenix Resurrection.

I'm glad they are finally going to confront Monet and try to save her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post

If the focus hadn't been on QQ so much they could've gotten to her by now...seriously switch out QQ for Monet in this book and it would've been better. I think Strain has this unhealthy notion like "I can change him" or change our perceptions of him...it's not going to happen. He's a jackass no one likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Yeah, I'm on the same page as you. So it looks like this whole series takes place before the Thor/Shi'ar arc where Quentin gets a portion of the Phoenix Force. So if that is true, then he MUST have a portion of the PF for the current Jean Grey issue, which seemingly leads right into Phoenix Resurrection.

So Gen X #1 to present takes place at the same time as X-Men Blue through to the upcoming Poison X arc (if you've read Jean Grey #10 you'll know why I mentioned that), and then the Mighty Thor arc from before Legacy, and then the Jean Grey series? What a messy timeline.

But wait, wasn't it mentioned last issue that Quentin has already been with Krakoa far away before he came to the school? That would place this AFTER the Thor arc. Though it's still hard to figure out where his Jean Grey appearances fit.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-15-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    And Pinna still needs to work on those mouths.
    And perspective, and overall anatomy... Maybe a new inker?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    The nightmare is that it remains permanent.
    I honestly don’t see that happening. I really want this arc to end with Monet separated from her brother and then spending half an issue punching him in the crotch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

The only thing that is odd is anyone being surprised at Jono/Jubilee being close.
    yeah that was odd line, but maybe its like... maybe Husk meant it a certain way and Jubes was oblivious to how she meant it...if that makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Completely agree. Would love to know what sort of canoodling is going on there lol
    Teen Jean gave Glob that confidence!!! Woot!