View Poll Results: 1st Marvel Studios X-Men spinoff?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Storm movie

7 18.42%
  • Rogue movie

2 5.26%
  • Cable movie

1 2.63%
  • X-Force

4 10.53%
  • X-Factor Investigations

11 28.95%
  • Exiles

0 0%
  • Starjammers

1 2.63%
  • Dazzler movie

2 5.26%
  • Nightcrawler movie

1 2.63%
  • Other

9 23.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default POLL: First Marvel Studios X-Men spinoff

We still havent word from Marvel and Feige about potential projects under Marvel Studios for the x-men franchise when the deal is 100% approved, but in the meantime, and taking into account that once they release their first x-men movie, they wont miss the chance and will explore the universe with different spinoffs, solo and team movies... What is your prediction for Marvel Studios first X-Men spinoff?

Id leave Wolverine out, because... well, we all know Marvel will jump fast into a Wolverine solo movie. So lets focus on all the other possibilities, since they are less obvious.
    Last edited by Kurt LeBeau; 12-20-2017 at 08:37 AM.

BANNED

Your poll is lacking the actual poll.

But I want NEXTWAVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Your poll is lacking the actual poll.

But I want NEXTWAVE!
    I was just creating it, lol. Guess the site creates the thread before the poll is completed. Anyway, there u have it now

BANNED

I want a superhero musical comedy with dazzler, lila cheney, longshot, by taika waititi

I want a X-Factor Investigations movies or series so badly.

Very hard to tell at this point. But I think it'd be something like X-Factor Investigations.

Generation X - TONS of potential there, and maybe it’d undo the bad mojo from that horrible made-for-TV movie from the 90’s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    I want a X-Factor Investigations movies or series so badly.
    that quickly came to my mind while creating the poll, Id bet that Marvel will end doing X-Factor as a tv show sooner or later. Maybe sooner than we think. Once the X-Men are introduced and the universe is well presented, with different characters here and there, Marvel will announce their new x-men show, and X-factor is on top of their list, more than likely.

Depends on if they reboot or not. Assuming they do start over from scratch, I'd want Alpha Flight, preferably as a TV series, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at a movie. If they decide to let the current continuity stand, an X-23 solo.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Other: Storm led Uncanny X-MEN.

Correct answer: Wolverine reboot
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

none of these sound that appealing, especially a lot of the solos, storm and rogue? hard pass. but i would like to see x-force and x-factor

I've heard rumors that a Wolverine reboot is Marvel's highest priority. Personally, I'm against that (I think the character needs a rest before a recast, a position I've held ever since Hugh Jackman announced that Logan was his last X-Men movie).

I myself think that Marvel should start with a "regular" X-Men movie (like the Fox series did) to (re)introduce the world, mythology and characters into the MCU. Once the foundation has been set with a movie (or multiple movies), then move onto solo films about specific characters.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    none of these sound that appealing, especially a lot of the solos, storm and rogue? hard pass.
    dont worry, if Marvel decided to do any of those two, even if you arent interested, the general audience and fanbase will be there opening day

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt LeBeau View Post
    dont worry, if Marvel decided to do any of those two, even if you arent interested, the general audience and fanbase will be there opening day
    There wasn't that much audience for ant man or dr strange

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    There wasn't that much audience for ant man or dr strange
    yeah, and there we have the numbers, doing similar to the iconic and beloved X-Men after 50 years of comics, a popular 90s show, 2 other shows, and 17 years old franchise.

Just imagine what Storm or Rogue could do under Marvel Studios. Fox fans would get mad as hell