Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Everyone but Jean is probably an illusion but this still promises to be a good story. I'm also quite happy that each issue is just a week away. We won't have to wait long to read the whole story.

They shouldn't had used the 04. I think that makes Jeen's absence all the more glaring. Because even if the rest of the X-Men are just being their usual self centered selves Tyke would be throwing a hissy fit every two minutes since they have their psychic rapport and stuff and that must be off now.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I think the story is just progressing really fast in time. Kitty wanted teams on the ground in an hour and with so many X-Men available she didn't really need to wait for teen Jean.

Also, it's possible she may be feeling regrets about not taking Jean too seriously when she first came to her with concerns about the Phoenix. Nobody but the former Phoenix hosts entertained her fears for more than a few minutes.
    I think this is a possibility, but only if what I said is true - that her teammates from blue think she is currently occupied on her solo adventure. That's the only way to reconcile her absence as far as her immediate teammates are concerned.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Also, it's possible she may be feeling regrets about not taking Jean too seriously when she first came to her with concerns about the Phoenix. Nobody but the former Phoenix hosts entertained her fears for more than a few minutes.
    That’s possible, but the teams really had no idea the Phoenix was even involved by the time they deployed. The first inkling they get is at the end of the issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I think this is a possibility, but only if what I said is true - that her teammates from blue think she is currently occupied on her solo adventure. That's the only way to reconcile her absence as far as her immediate teammates are concerned.
    That is a sticking point, but I could see Scott having a realization that he can't hear Jean anymore early next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    That’s possible, but the teams really had no idea the Phoenix was even involved by the time they deployed. The first inkling they get is at the end of the issue.
    Most of them didn't, but I still have money on Kitty and Beast knowing a little more than they said before the teams went out. Would up the tension a bit.

BANNED

Digital sales for last week comics

Any previews for issue 2 yet?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Any previews for issue 2 yet?
    No previews for anything. Given Holidays, we may have to wait until Weds before we see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    No previews for anything. Given Holidays, we may have to wait until Weds before we see anything.
    That sucks since I was really looking forward to R+G #1, Astonishing #7, & PR #2.

Crap. I know that this is the time of year when Marvel editors let their staff put an extra lump of coal in the stove and let them have the whole day off for Christmas, but aren’t they supposed to be back “all the earlier the next day” or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    That sucks since I was really looking forward to R+G #1, Astonishing #7, & PR #2.
    Yeah. RxG had me very curious. And Iron Fist #76. I was most looking forward to those. But sadly, the timing was bad for previews since they were scheduled between 2 big Holidays.

Crap. I know that this is the time of year when Marvel editors let the writers put an extra lump of coal in the stove and let them have the whole day off for Christmas, but aren’t they supposed to be back “all the earlier the next day” or something?
    Well KT got asked about RxG previews. And she said all her people were still on vacation. So, apparently Marvel just got lazy this time of year.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Im fine with no previews. Based on solits i know what im gonna buy.

Phoenix Resurrection #2 and Rogue and Gambit #1 definte buys
    X-Men Forever

I just like previews because I like to see something a bit early before Weds. lol Sometimes previews don't give much, but you get a better idea. Hell,sometimes the previews can show you what to avoid. lol

Crap. I know that this is the time of year when Marvel editors let their staff put an extra lump of coal in the stove and let them have the whole day off for Christmas, but aren’t they supposed to be back “all the earlier the next day” or something?
    Ahahaha. Oh, Ebenezer, that is so mean...lol!

Just checked Previews World, and yeah, no previews for any Marvel titles out on 3 January.