Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Default Make your own X-Line!

It's that time again, folks; with the rumors that Blue, Gold, and Weapon X are ending and being replaced, what do YOU want to see from the X-Line? Feel free to include whatever you want, whether that's the full shebang or just the cast or whatever. No characters are off limits, just assume that if they're dead they've come back or are on their way back.

I'll start!

UNCANNY X-MEN featuring Jean Grey, Banshee, Storm, Thunderbird (John), Wolverine (Laura), Namor, and Blink. Written by Taylor. Rotating art team of Asrar and Silva. Basically, X-Men Red.

X-MEN featuring Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Magik, Rachel Grey-Summers, Logan, Frenzy, and Cannonball. Written by Rosenberg. Basically X-Men Gold, but not badly written.

SUPERIOR X-MEN featuring Magneto, Polaris, Havok, Emma Frost, Archangel, Psylocke, and Danger. Written by Bunn. Art by Lashley. A sequel to both X-Men Blue and Bunn's Uncanny X-Men.

NEW MUTANTS featuring Honey Badger, Lewis Guthrie, Cissie Guthrie, Genesis, Oya, and Moonstar as their mentor. Art by Jorge Molina.

X-FACTOR featuring Iceman, Rogue, Gambit, Monet, Rictor, Bombshell (Boom Boom), and Shatterstar. Written by Sina Grace. Set out of LA or San Francisco - basically the X-Men on the West Coast focusing on Bobby and his team bringing the X-Men and mutants closer to co-existance.

X-FORCE: featuring Cable, Hope, Warpath, Domino, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike and Sunspot.

WOLVERINE - a duo title between Laura and the returned Logan. Written by Taylor.

CABLE & HOPE - just as it says.

DOMINO
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 01-05-2018 at 05:10 PM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

This will be fun. I'll edit mine in some more after some thought.

Uncanny X-MEN

• Storm
    • Shadowcat
    • Colussus
    • Sunfire
    • Moonstar
    • Dust

X-MEN

• Cyclops
    • Phoenix
    • Beast
    • Prestige
    • Cannonball
    • Vulcan

Astonishing X-MEN

• Rogue
    • Wolverine
    • Northstar
    • Sunspot
    • Spiral
    • Sage

Amazing X-MEN

• Psylocke
    • Nightcrawler
    • Havok
    • Polaris
    • Frenzy
    • Bishop

Splinter Books

X-MEN: Unlimited

Generation X

• White Queen
    • Magik
    • Monet
    • Stepford Cuckoo's
    • Hellion
    • Darwin

Solo Books

• Wolverine
    • Gambit
    • Cable
    • Deadpool
    • Storm
    • Magik
    • Northstar
    • Bishop
    • Sub-Mariner

Ancillary Books

Marvel Comics Presents
    Last edited by ChildOfTheAtom; 01-05-2018 at 06:50 PM.
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    It's that time again, folks; with the rumors that Blue, Gold, and Weapon X are ending and being replaced, what do YOU want to see from the X-Line? Feel free to include whatever you want, whether that's the full shebang or just the cast or whatever. No characters are off limits, just assume that if they're dead they've come back or are on their way back.

I'll start!

UNCANNY X-MEN featuring Jean Grey, Banshee, Storm, Thunderbird (John), Wolverine (Laura), Namor, and Blink. Written by Taylor. Rotating art team of Asrar and Silva. Basically, X-Men Red.

X-MEN featuring Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Magik, Rachel Grey-Summers, Logan, Frenzy, and Cannonball. Written by Rosenberg. Basically X-Men Gold, but not badly written.

SUPERIOR X-MEN featuring Magneto, Polaris, Havok, Emma Frost, Archangel, Psylocke, and Danger. Written by Bunn. Art by Lashley. A sequel to both X-Men Blue and Bunn's Uncanny X-Men.

NEW MUTANTS featuring Honey Badger, Lewis Guthrie, Cissie Guthrie, Genesis, Oya, and Moonstar as their mentor. Art by Jorge Molina.

X-FACTOR featuring Iceman, Rogue, Gambit, Monet, Rictor, Bombshell (Boom Boom), and Shatterstar. Written by Sina Grace. Set out of LA or San Francisco - basically the X-Men on the West Coast focusing on Bobby and his team bringing the X-Men and mutants closer to co-existance.

X-FORCE: featuring Cable, Hope, Warpath, Domino, Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike and Sunspot.

WOLVERINE - a duo title between Laura and the returned Logan. Written by Taylor.

CABLE & HOPE - just as it says.

DOMINO
    I like your Superior X-Men idea.
    Depending on what Bunn does with Shaw, he could even join the X-Men. He was mind wiped completely by Emma around 2009, and hasnt done anything evil since then in almost a decade, was a part of Generation Hope, and saved the mutant kids from the Avengers in AvX. Had to learn about his past from reading files and couldnt believe how evil he was. But solicits say Magneto will attack him in Blue.
    Unlike Madrox who is a good guy that tends to be evil or used as a weapon in Alternative Universes, Shaw tends to be a hero in AU's.

compartir fotos en internet

fotos gratis hd

Not a book.
    But I like the X-Club (Nemesis, Rao, Jeffries) more than Beast as science team, and I think Sage could join them.
    They should have been working on panel somewhere during the terrigen mist crisis. I also want Jeffries to use the Box suit again.

I think it's very hard to see Sunspot with the xmen after the work Hickman and Ewing had done with him. And especially not in a mutant hitmen book. He is a businessman.

I think an X-Factor detective book with Madrox, Layla, Sage and Bishop could be pretty good.

I wanted mine to have a mix of characters who have bonds and mix generations up, except for one title, so this is sort of what come out of those goals. I'm not putting any mission statements because it's hard to know the landscape of what the X-Men will look around the relaunch time, besides X-Force being more aggressive as usual, so these are more 'dream teams'.

Uncanny X-Men by Jim Zub
    Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Jubilee, Chamber, Monet

Adjectiveless X-Men by Gerry Duggan or Sina Grace
    Iceman, Cannonball, Rogue, Bishop, Sage, Sunspot, and Polaris

X-Force by Bunn
    Cable, Deadpool, Psylocke, Archangel, Siryn, Warpath, Moonstar

+ X-Men Red, New Mutants: Deadsouls, and Exiles.

Oh boy, another of these!

I guess I'll expand on what I put in the Blue/Gold ending thread. I’ll only do the stuff that’s most likely getting replaced.

Uncanny X-Men by Charles Soule and Ryan Stegman. Starts at #620. X, Rogue, Bishop, Psylocke, Angel.
    Charles Xavier leads his own field team of X-Men against the renewed threat of the Friends of Humanity.

X-Men by Dennis Hopeless (if he can handle the double shipping schedule) and RB Silva. Starts at #427. Storm, Colossus, Domino, Prestige, and Nightcrawler.
    The X-Men return to Murderworld, which is now under new management.

New X-Men by Tom Taylor and Mahmud Asrar. Starts at #6. Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Honey Badger, Gentle, Trinary, Namor the Sub-Mariner, Gambit.
    Jean Grey leads her team against the High Evolutionary, who has captured mutants for a horrific purpose.

X-Force by Matt Rosenberg and Yildiray Cinar. Starts at #242. Cable, Warpath, Deadpool, Wolfsbane, Magik, Strong Guy, Boom Boom.
    X-Force reunites to kill Mister Sinister.

X-Factor by Leah Williams, John Allison, and Leonardo Romero. Starts at #276. Iceman and Shadowcat.
    Bobby and Kitty. In LA. ‘Nuff said.

Logan by Ed Brisson and Barnaby Bagenda. Starts at #381 (I think?).
    Following the events of Infinity Countdown, it’s the original Logan - IN SPACE!

First of all, I'd get rid of the stupid color names, the O5 and get back to popular spin-offs like X-force and X-factor.

UNCANNY X-MEN: the school-based team. Jean is back and she realizes mutantkind isn't any better off than before. This book should be about the X-men taking a hard look at their operation and really trying to make a lasting impact for once.
    1. Kitty Pryde (headmistress)
    2. Storm (field leader)
    3. Jean Grey
    4. Nightcrawler
    5. Colossus - not romantically involved with Kitty
    6. Logan (616)
    7. Magik

ASTONISHING X-MEN: The other side of the coin to UXM. While the other team would be focused on long term solutions to the mutant dilemma, this team would be all about handling crisis situations. They'd be the first responders to high level threats and would act closer to other super-hero teams, trying to improve the X-men's PR. Their base would be in San Francisco.
    1. Iceman
    2. Psylocke
    3. Angel
    4. Rogue
    5. Gambit
    6. Dazzler
    7. Northstar
    + Forge and Cecelia Reyes as support

X-FORCE: a more proactive team set on ensuring mutantkind's survival. They're seen as terrorists by the world at large.
    1. Cable
    2. Domino
    3. Warpath
    4. Boom Boom
    5. Rictor
    6. Shatterstar
    7. Marrow
    + Deadpool guest appearances for the shameless money grab.

X-FACTOR: A new direction for the Unity Squad. As Polaris takes over leadership, she sets on rebuilding what was once the world's biggest symbol of unity: Genosha. The book would be focused on political intrigue and the workings of a nation co-lead by mutants, humans and inhumans.
    1. Polaris (leader)
    2. Beast (scientist trying to redeem himself)
    3. Quicksilver (trying to build a btter society for his daughter)
    4. Synapse (the Inhuman POV and obligatory mind powers)
    5. Brother Voodoo (team's mystic and connection to the dead)
    6. Frenzy (former Acolyte set on protecting Genosha with her life)
    7. Wonder Man (the much-needed PR to a cause like Genosha's, plus brings the best in Beast)
    8, Danger (Genosha's own sentient defense system)

ACADEMY X: What better way to become better X-men than to actually try their so-called "peaceful coexistence"? The not so peaceful duo of Jubilee and Monet try to tutor the youngest generation of X-men as they begin their adult lives as parts of normal society.
    1. Armor (wannabe leader)
    2. Pixie (X-men know-it-all)
    3. Oya (reluctant X-man)
    4. Quentin (the insufferable powerhouse)
    5. Kid Gladiator (cosmic heir)
    6. Anole & Rockslide (the X-dudes)
    + regular appearances from other X-kids not appearing in...

NEW MUTANTS: Dani Moonstar and members from various generations of young X-men revive the X-Corporation to help mutants in need all over the world. A more humanitarian take on the X-men, plus a sprawling international cast.
    1. Dani Moonstar (leader)
    2. Cannonball (advisor)
    3. Sunspot (funder)
    4. Prodigy (mission control)
    5. Husk (counselor)
    6. Chamber - field operative
    7. Blink - field operative/teleporter
    8. Surge - field operative
    9. Dust - field operative
    + Guest stars from members handling international HQs of the X-Corporation like Karma, Amara, Indra etc.

EXILES : multiversal X-men handling Extinction level threats on alternate Earths.
    1. Sage (leader)
    2. Bishop (powerhouse seeking redemption)
    3. Phoenix - Rachel Summers (cosmic powered telepath)
    4. AoA Blink (teleporter and Exiles mainstay)
    5. Longshot (adventurer gathering multiversal fans)
    6. Ultimate Kitty Pryde (expert tactician and survivor of the UU)
    7. Old Man Logan (the "Wolverine" aka money grab)
    8. AU Betsy as Captain Britain (muscle)

CAPTAIN BRITAIN & EXCALIBUR: A team-up book starring Brian Braddock and Faiza Hussain as they protect 616 Earth from multiversal incursions. Supporting cast:
    1. Meggan Braddock (Brian's wife)
    2. Peter Wisdom (MI13 connection)
    3. Wolfsbane (teacher at Braddok Academy)
    4. Black Knight (Faiza's boyfriend)
    +Kylun, Technet and other characters and concepts from classic Excalibur/Cap Britain comics.

SOLOS:
    1. All-New Wolverine: Laura's solo
    2. Logan: 616 Logan's book. Road trip style.
    3. Cable
    4. Domino (this should be a spot for solos try-outs)

OK, I'll bite.

Uncanny -- flagship title : Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Colossus and Rogue as the core -- make them the ones that are the public face and worry about building bridges with the rest of the world and other superheroes. The X-men narrative will be told here. They could have a moving cast of supporting, as well.

X-Force -- I want to see this as a book that ties in with the flagship and butts heads with it regularly, but has to work with that team, as well: Cable, Gambit, Illyana, Bishop, Psylocke and adult Cyclops. They burn bridges. (I'd also really like to see Cable and Scott written opposite one another more.)

Adjectiveless -- this should be a younger gen team, led by Kitty and Rachel (provided she's still around after Jean comes back) : Dani, Karma, Cuckoos, Laura, Rockslide, Cannonball

X-Posed -- (yeah, crappy title) the gist of this one is a rotating cast telling more personal stories and shifting every three issues. Take one or two characters in each arc and develop them. The first one can be about Cyclops "coming home", for example. Another could be a side story with Illyana and Kitty. Use it as a place to build up characters or explore dangling plots from years ago without derailing a team book to do it. The stories can be tied into the narrative, as well, offering perspective for the characters used.

NeXtmen -- student focus. There are a plethora to choose from, but I'd put Iceman as being in charge. Keep it relatively light, but not flat out silly.

As far as solos go, I'd try some buddy books, to go with them, since, aside from the Wolverine(s) and Cable, only a couple of other characters have even been able to pull a consistent 20k in sales.

The proposed concept of what turned into the Nightcrawler solo was a Nightcrawler & Wolverine buddy book. Try it, see how it works. Rogue & Gambit, if their current mini does well enough. Storm and Jean, maybe.

One thing I think they should steer clear of is dividing the fanbase, like they've done with Gold and Blue. They should also not glut the market with books.

On character use, M-Day culled the mutant population, but it's exploded again, unfortunately, leaving a ton in comic limbo.
    Last edited by Sundowhn; 01-05-2018 at 08:55 PM.

In addition to X-men Red with its current roster:

Uncanny X-Men - written by Marjorie Liu with art by Phil Noto
    Storm (leader)
    Jubilee
    Chamber
    Psylocke
    Monet
    Hellion
    Magik

Based out of Los Angeles - their headquarters is Jubes’ childhood home (the house Logan bought for her), which has been significantly expanded and upgraded. Just hope the neighbors don’t mind things exploding every so often.

Adjectiveless X-Men - written by Matthew Rosenberg with art by Paulina Ganucheau
    Rogue (leader)
    Armor
    Kitty
    Bling!
    Iceman
    Pixie
    Anole

Based out of the newly rebuilt mansion in Westchester. Also, every issue actually has the word “Adjectiveless” on the cover as an adjective because what the hell.

X-Force - written by Kathryn Immonen with art by David Yardin
    Cable (leader)
    Logan
    Archangel
    Domino
    Warpath
    Deathbird
    Surge

Also based out of Westchester. A bit toned down from previous versions - less “kill ‘em all, let god sort ‘em out” and more “maim ‘em all, let the triage nurse sort ‘em out”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Excalibur- Britain Based team, that deals with incursions from alternate dimensions, while also protecting the home realm of Otherworld.
    -Psylocke
    -Captain Britain
    -Meggan
    -Pete Wisdom
    -Tom Lennox
    -Jaime Braddock
    -Nightcrawler
    -Kwannon

Mighty X-Men: After decades of sagas, decimations, and wars, the world needs to be reminded of what mutantkind has to offer. Written by: David Walker. Art by: Afua Richardson. Covers by: Alex Ross.

-Storm (leader and headmaster)
    -Magik
    -Iceman
    -Nightcrawler
    -Oya
    -Armor
    -Graymalkin

X-Men Legacy: When a dangerous threat arises is the four corners of the earth, all hell breaks loose. A thousand-year-old prophecy strikes and only a select few have been chosen to stop the world from succumbing to ancient tyranny. Written by Mike Carey & Si Spurrier. Art by: Mike Del Mundo. Covers by: Jim Cheung.

-Rogue
    -Nightcrawler
    -X
    -Blindfold
    -Legion
    -Mystique
    -Destiny (ghost)

*will add later

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Uncanny X-Men--Storm,Jean,wolverine,Gambit colossus nightcrawler

X-Men-Psylocke,Rogue, archangel bishop,iceman, beast

Astonishing X-Men-Magik Cannonball,Jubilee,M,Chamber, Dust,

X-Force-Cable,Domino,Warpath,Boom boom,X23,shatterstar,Hope

X-Factor-Havok polaris madrox strong guy husk, rictor moonstar

Just jotted then down. So many characters i want places. Too many to list and teams would get to big if i really went at it. Lol
    X-Men Forever

Uncanny X-Men = X, Jean, Logan/Wolverine, Storm.... Wait.

I think for the fault of threads like this, we always get disappointed when the real team is officially.

BANNED

X-Treme X-Force
    Artist Salvador Larroca
    Writer Rick Remender
    Mutant Special Forces that solve problems that others can't imagine. There will be moments of horror, detective, action and survival.
    Team:

Sage like leader.
    Dr. Nemesis like scientist.
    Magic like teleport and expert on magic problem.
    Daken he can cross the line.
    Omega Kid will annoy everyone and responsible for telepathy and telekinesis.
    Juggernaut like irresistible force.
    Lifeguard like scout.
    Sunfire burns everything.

X-MEN GOLD
    Cyclops
    Storm
    Jean Grey
    Wolverine
    Emma Frost
    Namor

X-MEN BLUE
    Rogue
    Nightcrawler
    Gambit
    Mystique
    Sabretooth
    Iceman
    Quentin Quire

X-MEN RED
    Magneto
    Professor X
    Polaris
    Colossus
    Magik
    Havok
    Armor

X-MEN BLACK
    Cable
    Psylocke
    Domino
    Deadpool
    Northstar
    X-23
    Strong Guy

Uncanny X-Men: flagship title by Scott Lobdell and Joe Mad.
    Roster: Emma Frost, Banshee, X-23, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Storm,Beast

X-Force: by Kyle, Yost and Choi, same strike first team mandate but with less killing
    Roster: Bishop, Shatterstar, Warpath, Sage, Marrow, Spiral, X-Man

X-Factor: PAD writing. First major story would be a clash with Serval involving all the characters from both teams. Eventual roster: Multiple Man, Layla Miller,Rictor, Siryn, Monet, Forge, Longshot, Pip

Exiles: Judd Winick and Clayton Henry
    Roster: AoA Blink, Nocturne, Bloodstorm (Mutant X), Vampire Gambit (Mutant X), Old Man Logan, Forge (New Exiles)

Deadpool's Agency X: team book by Gail Simone and UDON
    Roster: Deadpool, Agent X, Outlaw, Bob, Taskmaster, Weasel, Sandi, Copycat

Excalibur: Cullen Bunn and Frank Cho
    Captain Britain, Blade, Pete Wisdom, Spitfire, Meggan, Psylocke, Legion

Young X-Men: Basically Christina Strain’s current Gen X but different roster (Jean or Selene revives the Dead ones) and art by Dodsons
    Roster: Jubilee, Chamber, Skin, Maggott, Hellion, Mercury, Shark Girl, Genesis, Kid Gladiator, Nature Girl, Penance

Uncanny Avengers: Rick Remender and Olivier Coipel
    Roster: Havok, Sunfire, Cannonball, Rogue, Polaris, Hulk (Cho), Quicksilver, Shang Chi, Songbird, Wasp

Wolverine: by Mark Miller and Steve McNiven
    Main cast: Daken, Sabretooth, Yukio, Jubilee, Omega Red, Skaar, Punisher,Gorgon (Hydra guy, not the Inhuman)

Gambit: Fabian Nicieza and Clay Mann
    Main cast: Jean-Luc LeBeau, Bella Donna, Jacob Gavin Jr., Sinister, Cecilia Reyes, X-23, The Black Cat

X-Men: a team for the popular characters that I don't like and can ignore altogether by Whedon and Cassaday
    Roster: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rachel Grey, Colossus, Shadowcat, Cable, Iceman, Magik