Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Why did Kurt not teleport off that spike? I would think, even in pain he could have done that?
    I dont think you would have the courage. You're emotionally weak too being hurt and in pain and not knowing if his friends are alive. Besides, it's better to wait for someone to help him and take care of him cos Kurt would not be able to tend to his wound.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Let's not forget Kurt was already wounded badly before the crash. Since it does take some effort to teleport, he might not have any energy left to do so.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Why.Can't.Storm.Control.The.Planet's.Weather. Guggs better give some sort of explanation, I'm willing to see what he perceives as a strong Storm but come on.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I kinda like OML last comment.
    X-Men Forever

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    Why.Can't.Storm.Control.The.Planet's.Weather. Guggs better give some sort of explanation, I'm willing to see what he perceives as a strong Storm but come on.
    Because canonically, she shouldn't be able to. She's connected to Earth's atmosphere and Earth's weather system. Canonically, when taken off of Earth, Storm is powerless. That's per Claremont. She may have been able to control a solar storm once, but that was a fluke at best.

Complain about Guggenheim all you want but he did his research here.

Also, I highkey wanted a "Storm alone" issue. Sigh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Looks solid. The X-men being trapped on an alien world often makes for quality moments. Real curious to see what happens with Rachel and Nightcrawler. That side-plot kind of fell to the wayside in this arc, but wasn't forgotten. I hope that's something we see touched on before all is said and done here.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

It seems that Storm will finally gain some attention and love.

The normal rules do not always apply in different dimensions would not be the first time that powers would somehow cease to function when they are on a new planet or dimension.
    Last edited by Knives; 01-12-2018 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Because canonically, she shouldn't be able to. She's connected to Earth's atmosphere and Earth's weather system. Canonically, when taken off of Earth, Storm is powerless. That's per Claremont. She may have been able to control a solar storm once, but that was a fluke at best.

Complain about Guggenheim all you want but he did his research here.

Also, I highkey wanted a "Storm alone" issue. Sigh.
    Bullshit.

Storm has gone to many other planets and dimensions before, and used her powers just fine. It's canon for her to take a few moments to get acclimated and attuned to the new planet/system, but her power is to become attuned to any environment.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I hope Nightcrawler gets impaled every issue. It'll be a running gag.
    Well, I think he's now up to 3 impalings. (Impalements?)

One more and he'll tie Jubes. He's really vying with her for that coveted "Most Impaled X-man" award.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    I hope they actually address Armor's opinion and feelings about OML
    Well right now she's apparently feeling that he hit her.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    she was one of Logan's proteges and was hit pretty hard by his death
    And now by his fist. He knows there are better ways to wake someone up, right?
    Last edited by Dementia5; 01-12-2018 at 05:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Bullshit.

Storm has gone to many other planets and dimensions before, and used her powers just fine. It's canon for her to take a few moments to get acclimated and attuned to the new planet/system, but her power is to become attuned to any environment.
    God forbid Storm have any weaknesses lmao
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    *Starts reading*
    Hey this might be good!

*Gets to the Armor/OML part*
    Eh, maybe not.
    [[/QUOTE]
    What's wrong with the OML part?

Guggs' entire plan for Kurt seems to be getting him killed every arc/issue/two pages.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Guggs' entire plan for Kurt seems to be getting him killed every arc/issue/two pages.
    Maybe he pulls double duty with Jean so that he can actually do things.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I love the at in this adventure. And to be honest Ink is not a terrible character at all.
    I think it's comical who Guggenheim uses when he's created two, far better received mutants (Graymalkin, Cipher). Plus, would've made more sense since Guggy kept saying he was going for the whole diversity aspect.

BANNED

Waiting for the Storm thread to blow up because Guggenhiem thinks Storm's powers are tied to Earth for some stupid reason.

Her pages look awesome and I love the outfit it reminds me of that concept from Magneto War where the weather was screwed up because he was going to flip the poles.