View Poll Results: Will you be watching X-MEN in the MCU?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm ready for the new X-MEN films

88 80.73%
  • No, the last FOX film is my last X-MEN movie

1 0.92%
  • Maybe, depending on the movie lineup and casting

20 18.35%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Ehhh. I want a reboot but am not interested in all the avengers cameos and crap. Seems like a bother since even in the comics X-men are at there best when they are doing there own thing.

Never been big on movies anyhow. Just want a good cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Just want a good cartoon.
    I honestly believe that we need this first, but of course they’re gonna rush to milk that live-action cash cow as quickly as they can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I honestly believe that we need this first, but of course they’re gonna rush to milk that live-action cash cow as quickly as they can.
    Hopefully they are working on this right now. Marvel always retained the animation rights. However, I wonder if they can even pull off a good cartoon these days. Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes was actually pretty damn good(as good as an Avengers show could be), but that was cancelled in favor of an (I haven't watched it but it is said) inferior movie-look a like. Same with the most recent Spidey cartoon(again, from what I have heard). The children of the world(and us) could use a great X-Men cartoon about now, but will the corporations let us have it?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Ehhh. I want a reboot but am not interested in all the avengers cameos and crap. Seems like a bother since even in the comics X-men are at there best when they are doing there own thing.

Never been big on movies anyhow. Just want a good cartoon.
    Could not have said it better.
    Avengers cameo will be a bad distraction. It really hurt Spiderman Homecoming. MCU X-Men will not have any plot, so it will be compensated for Avengers cameo but that will do nothing for others like you and me and the comic book fan base out there that was never into the Disney Avengers thing, which is a lot of the older generation of fans. I swear, it will be a WTF moment.
    Never been big on movies too, prefer comics , games and cartoons but we cannot get a good cartoon also since Marvel cartoons are severely terrible. the recent one with spiderman was so poorly made and poorly received that it is possibly getting cancelled. the discussion is going on in the spiderman board right now.
    Last edited by hartttt; 01-14-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Hopefully they are working on this right now. Marvel always retained the animation rights. However, I wonder if they can even pull off a good cartoon these days. Avengers:Earth's Mightiest Heroes was actually pretty damn good(as good as an Avengers show could be), but that was cancelled in favor of an (I haven't watched it but it is said) inferior movie-look a like. Same with the most recent Spidey cartoon(again, from what I have heard). The children of the world(and us) could use a great X-Men cartoon about now, but will the corporations let us have it?
    Wasn’t AEMH designed by Film Roman? Since then Marvel has launched Marvel Animation I believe with Ultimate Spider Man as it’s first project. It’s still a small animation division so let’s give them some time.

Quote Originally Posted by khrisdrummond View Post
    Wasn’t AEMH designed by Film Roman? Since then Marvel has launched Marvel Animation I believe with Ultimate Spider Man as it’s first project. It’s still a small animation division so let’s give them some time.
    Well, realistically it would take a year or two to get anything like this off the ground (unless they began planning before the merger). But with the resources and clout of Disney Animation behind them it shouldn’t be too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The children of the world(and us) could use a great X-Men cartoon about now
    Yes. We must think of the children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Well, realistically it would take a year or two to get anything like this off the ground (unless they began planning before the merger). But with the resources and clout of Disney Animation behind them it shouldn’t be too difficult.

Underestimating the minds of children is the worst decision Disney ever made with Marvel. I do wonder if those cartoons of the 1990s and early 2000s thought of children like Disney does, I doubt it. if they did, I doubt if anyone of us here would still love X-Men Evolution or X-Men TAS after almost 3 decades since none of us are kids anymore. the recent spiderman cartoon is on its way out. was not loved now, even by kids. Their movies follow the same pattern too.

Keep it civil, folks. Rude behavior will get you banned.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)