Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Domino

Amazing Member

Default Domino

DOMINO.

I am happy.

Any non-spoilery questions?

Any familiar faces or themes from your run on Deadpool/Agent X we might see show up?

Best of luck on the title!

How's it feel to be doing another Marvel ongoing after so long? Have you been keeping up with the X-Books, or are you having to get reacquainted with the soap oper...er, landscape?

Will Cable show up? I know they aren’t an item anymore and haven’t been for some time (and, honestly, I prefer her more recent relationship with Colossus; too bad Guggenheim put he and Kitty back together in X-men Gold), but they are long time friends and comrades-in-arms. Hoping to see them interact as such again. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to your Domino book!

What kind of research/inspiration will you be basing your take on Domino on?

1. This is brushing right up against no-spoilers but, the announcement mentions a man who hates Domino more than anything in the world chasing her. Can you say if that's a new character or an existing one? (because I've been struggling to make even a single guess as to who it could be)

2. Will Domino stick with a single, fixed costume/look through the series? Mainly saying this because she's never previously kept a single costume long enough for it to qualify as her 'iconic' look - suppose that comes with characters who're more distinctive from their face than what they're wearing. So I kinda always thought it'd be cool if she switched out different gear according to where she is and what she's doing, like an old-school G.I. Joe or Action Man. Or a Barbie with guns.

3. I know you mentioned a very awkward date planned for #4, but should we be expecting more hook-ups for Domino down the road? (hint: more is better, more is always better)

4. Actually not a question, just a thankyou. I've been dreaming about this very book for, ooh, 3 years now at least. Still not quite believing it's happening, even less under your pen. Go rock it.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Any chance we'll see Dom interact with Colossus?
    Will Domino have a mission statement that sets her apart from other mercenary types like Deadpool?
    Tonally, will the series be closer to Deadpool or Weapon X?

BANNED

What's the biggest gun domino is bringing to the fray?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What kind of research/inspiration will you be basing your take on Domino on?
    This is a million dollar question for me.

Is Domino gonna be more cartoonish like in Weapon X. Or is she gonna have a bit more depth and seriousness to her, with a good balance of comedy.

Thanks for taking the time to answer fan questions
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-14-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Thank you for answering questions.

Will any other Six Pack members appear?

Will she interact with heroes and/or villains outside of the X-verse? A Domino/Daredevil or Bullseye story would be cool.

Who do you plan on having as supporting characters?

Thank you for answering fan questions!

1) Uhh, not sure if spoilers, but can we expect any New X-Men students to make any appearances alongside Domino?

2) Will we see whatever happened between Colossus and Domino? Sucks that such a great couple with so much potential and chemistry just got erased for more nostalgia callbacks.

BANNED

Will any of these names be guest starring...Nate Grey, Rogue, Magneto, Scarlet Witch, or Captain America?

I hope you aren't taking cues from the current direction in Weapon X though.

Is there going to be a supporting cast of regular characters, and who might they be?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Is there going to be a supporting cast of regular characters, and who might they be?
    I echo this question and add one more:

Can we expect to see other female mutants in this book? Especially characters who have been benched for a while?

Excited for this!

Will anybody from the Weapon X series appear?