Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    X-Force by Gerry Duggan with Wade, Domino, Cable, Wolverine, and maybe Rogue as a moral compass
    This^! I’m all about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    9. A anthology style comic used to show off all the X-Men who dont get any spotlight.
    This is a great idea. Bring back "X-Men Unlimited" for those one shot stories, and focus on lesser known. Or even do two stories in one. One major character story, one other story with lesser known characters.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

1) pay to keep top tier creative talent on board.
    2) long term plan to return x-line to dominance.
    3) mike carey on flagship title.
    4) kyle/ yost on flagship title.
    5) uncanny x-men animated series in development.
    6) new x-men animated series in development.
    924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.

Incredible Member

Banshee’s back!
    Iceman 2: ongoing with big and little Bobby
    Betsy and Warren

Ultimate Member

Most of these have already been mentioned a time or twelve;

1. Maximoff twins re-retconned back into being, and always having been, mutants.
    2. Wanda continuing to not be ultimately responsible for the decimation (as already established in Children’s Crusade), but much of mutantkind still hating her anyway (and her not really caring one way or the other) because it’s good drama.
    3. I’m fine with just one Logan, get rid of the old/young/whatever versions of him. Laura and Daken and Gabby are fine, but I also want just one of each, obviously. 
    New Alpha Flight book with at least some, if not all, of the originals, plus Madison Jeffries (who gets treated like crap in X-books), etc. Now that Northstar has more experience working on X-teams, he’d make a hilarious Alpha leader...
    4. 05 go home.
    5. Some use of Cannonball, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Dani Moonstar and Magik, at the very least, if not in a New Mutants all-growed-up book, then on X-teams. Maybe Doug/Cypher and Boom-Boom as well.
    6. Some use of Hellion, Dust, Loa, Bling!, Indra and various other New X-Men.
    7. The return of Jamie Madrox (still married to Layla. I may not have loved that development, but him having a wife is a hell of a lot better than him being dead!).
    8. Monet back to her bad self. No more victim. No more family drama.
    9. At least some use (and not just ‘appears to be the mutant sacrifices of the latest event’) of various mostly abandoned characters lying around, like Frenzy and Goldballs and Cecelia Reyes.
    10. Mass repowering of mutants I like, like Dani Moonstar, Colin Hume/Windshear and Sofia/Wind-Dancer.
    11. Some sort of meaningful plotline, with *positive developments* for Warren Worthington/Angel.
    12. More focus on the ‘B-team’ X-folk like Dazzler, Bishop, Polaris and Gambit. If that means slightly less focus on Scott, Emma, Jean, Ororo, Logan and Kitty, so be it.
    13. More Nightcrawler! Fun, swashbuckling, flashy dynamic larger-than-life fuzzy elf Kurt, who’s also faithful and kind-hearted and a great friend. I want it all!
    14. Nobody being defined by their relationships. I don’t care if Jean, Ororo, Kitty or Emma spend the year just being good to themselves, and not having a dude in their life. (Ditto, if I see Gambit, I don’t want to see him pining over Rogue. Get over it, dude.)
    15. Good use of diverse mutants. Keep 'Berto and Monet and Cecelia, etc. brown and proud. Have Storm not be the only token minority on a team. More use of Native American mutants like Dani, Asian mutants like Hisako, and various other brown characters like Dust, Goldballs, Windshear, Loa, Bling!, etc.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 03-25-2018 at 04:41 PM.

For the "older" characters, more focus on character development, relationship development and leadership. If they are late 20's/early 30's, what do they want to do with their lives? For the younger characters more drama and more action! Mixed groups of these older and younger groups playing off each other. Longer, deeper plotlines with impact. Meaningful action and battle scenes. I hate the jumping from one minor baddie fight to another over several comics with no space for reflection in between. More fun, more humor, and more insight into the characters downtime. And let's see some epic creativity with use of powers!

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    For the "older" characters, more focus on character development, relationship development and leadership. If they are late 20's/early 30's, what do they want to do with their lives? For the younger characters more drama and more action! Mixed groups of these older and younger groups playing off each other. Longer, deeper plotlines with impact. Meaningful action and battle scenes. I hate the jumping from one minor baddie fight to another over several comics with no space for reflection in between. More fun, more humor, and more insight into the characters downtime. And let's see some epic creativity with use of powers!
    I want this framed and hung up in the Marvel break room immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

1. A badass Emma Frost solo
    2. A X-Men team consisting of Dazzler, Pixie, Northstar, Bishop, Psylocke, Havok, and Frenzy. This team is the X-Men equivalent of DC' s Outsiders before their reboot
    3. A classic X-Men team consisting of Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, Wolverine, Jubilee, Gambit, Beast, Cyclops (resurrected), and Trinary
    4. X-23 reunited with Kiden Nixon, Tatiana, and the other NYC originals
    5. Villains being a legitimate threat again in X-Books
    6. X-Factor returning with M, Multiple Man, Boom Boom, and other interesting mutants
    7. A team of humans who fight alongside mutant. This book would work like DC's Brave and The Bold
    8. A One Shot where the X-Men go to fight Emma only to be defeated by her. However instead of killing them Emma just walks away
    9. Another Dazzler One Shot in the fall
    10. Gold Claw Wolverine solo
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    1. Plans for a new X-Men animated series announced
    4. New NXM book
    5. Jean Grey leads the X-Men
    7. The return of Uncanny X-Men
    8. The return of Rogue
    9. Iceman with his own team
    10. No more Guggenheim
    Most of your wishes came true. Gugg has been granting your wishes so be grateful to him.

BANNED

Here is my belated wishlist for 2018.

1. Return of most of the original New Mutants into X-Men mainstream.
    2. Polaris getting back together with Havok
    3. Havok getting his disfigured face back to normal.
    4. Besides X-Men Gold, Blue, Red there should be another new X-Men team (new color) where "the man called X" leads the team.
    5. Iceman and Northstar love relationship reunited.
    6. Return of the original Wolverine and get rid of the young,old,clones or whatever "Wolverines".
    7. Iceman leading a X-Men team permanently
    8. Return of Cyclops
    9. Return of Banshee
    10. Angel and Psylocke getting married
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-25-2018 at 10:12 PM.

1 - Sage's return.
    2 - Send the O5 back to their timeliene.
    3 - Get rid of every doppelganger character, like Jimmy Hudson and Bloodstorm
    4 - Relaunch Uncanny X-men, with a top writer, like Hickman.
    5 - Bring Cyclopes back.
    6 - Have as many beloved characters like Dazzler, Jubilee, Bishop back in team books.
    7 - Relaunch X-Factor.
    8 - Relaucnh X-force.
    9 - Eeach book should have its own mission satement and roster, without cgaracters appearing in more than one book.
    10 - Have the a-lister talents, both writers and artists, in the x-books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    ... 5. Some use of... Dani Moonstar... on X-teams. ...
    ... 8. Monet back to her bad self. No more victim. No more family drama. ...
    ... 10. Mass repowering of mutants... like Dani Moonstar...
    ... 12. More focus on the ‘B-team’ X-folk like Dazzler... Polaris...
    ... 15. Good use of diverse mutants. Keep... Monet... brown and proud. ... More use of Native American mutants like Dani...
    A BIG YES to ALL of THIS!!!!

https://gramrix.com/p/1701144817842676825_181519366
    I’d actually really love to see Lorna and Monet on a team together again ❤️ #comics #comicbooks #marvel #marvelcomics #xmen #xfactorinvestigations #lornadane #polaris #monetstcroix #monet #m

YOUR taste is IMPECCABLE, Sutekh, THANK YOU!!!! 8)

Spectacular Member

Have a huge winter "event" that lasts for four months like the age of apocalypse that involves Legion being completely "whole" and thus as powerful as the bigger cosmic uber beings. For some reason the event ends with him changing reality and restarting the mutant era in the modern age instead of th 60's and we get a whole new x-men team. Only consisting of a maximum of 10 characters ( No Xavier !) whom are a mix of x-men from different era's and they are hopelessy outgunned by "evil" mutants 100 to 1. Finally cleaning up all the dreg that has become the x-men continuity these last few decades. And obviously this new team of x-men ae going to be perfectly formed to make the transition to the Marvel cinematic universe next year once the deal between fox and disney gets the go ahead.