Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I'm so tired of the wolverines, just let Laura have her own story and now OG Wolverine is back, enough with the clones/alts/sons/whatnot. Will be like 2 issues before they shoehorn another wolverine into Gold i bet

Interesting line up. I like most of the Gold line up, though I'm not an Ink fan, but I can deal. However, I see Guggs is still writing it....so holding reservations on how good it will be until it's read.

As for blue, aside from Polaris, WTF that line up. May have to drop this book, but then again...Polaris. Ugh, decisions. And Bunn, I like Bunn.

Can Bunn just take over Gold and trade Ink for Polaris so I can just buy one book?

Damn. I was hoping Jubes, Chamber and/or Monet would show up on one of these teams.

Preferably Blue, because Guggenheim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Damn. I was hoping Jubes, Chamber and/or Monet would show up on one of these teams.

Preferably Blue, because Guggenheim.
    Yeah, I was hoping the same. Bunn recently said he had no plans for Monet at this point since he was avoiding anything relating to current GenX. But he didn't rule it out -saying that you never know and that he'd love to write Monet again.

Not even Iceman makes me want to pick up Gold.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

With Guggenheim still on Gold the book will be mediocre regardless of cast. Which is unfortunate, I would definitely check it out if it were being written by someone else.

Polaris is the only character I really care about on Blue and I haven't enjoyed Bunn's writing on the book at all so it's a pass as well. If Daken kills Blond Wolverine, Old Man Storm, and Bunn's OC nobody cares about I might check it out.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

The unknown girl is Gazing Nightshade. Who was introduced last year. She is part of that group Raksha. Funny thing is, that in the 2017 voting she ranked quite high, so some of this board must be looking forward to her becoming an X-man. Me being one of them.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

i hope these lineup stick and i wish it would have occurred sooner than issue 25. its time for everyone else's fave to suffer. but but, you guys may be spared since it doesnt appear kitty will be front and center.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    That lineup for Gold looks great, but the writer?

lolol yas for the nene gif
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    I am not so sure. The members of the old Gold team might be back in the book for Kitty and Peters wedding, but I think these are going to be the new teams for a while.
    Issue #26 is about Rachel.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I have no doubt this will only last a few issues, but man, it sucks we don't have any Cyclops this month(I don't care about a venom crossover where he will hardly do anything besides be "MIA")

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Issue #26 is about Rachel.
    Who seems to be leaving the team!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Great to see Lorna leading a line up front and center, I am happy I kept Blue on my pull list.

Some characters I like mixed in Gold, but I loathe Ink and have no love for Gugg's writing, so I'll continue to give that one a miss.

I am curious to see if Daken is slowly migrating over to the side of the angels, though. He's typically only doing good-guy stuff if Laura's involved somehow. So I might pick up Blue in trade.

These lineups show me that Marvel's X-office still doesn't have a clue. Was hoping Cebulski replacing Alonso at the top might have a positive effect for the line. But it looks as lost and rudderless as ever...