Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    Oh okay when did that happen? Not questioning the validity. I just really want to know. I think those two would make a dynamic duo. With the boost in popularity that Domino is going to get from the Deadpool movies. I feel like this is the perfect time to make them an item.
    At least one instance was in the X-Force miniseries Sex and Violence. (They were also on the same team in the main X-Force series and had a few character moments, like when Domino was trying to reassure Wolverine during the "Not Forgotten" story arc.)

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Kyle and Yost X-Force Series. They werw on same team.
    Got to it just before I did.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

And unless this was an AU pairing, I recall him making out with Rogue at one point, and admitting to wanting her for a while.

If it wasn't AU, then Logan's had all the women on the Madripoor team. lol

Ultimate Member

I don't think that Logan has slept with Psylocke except for like a pairing of them in a possible future that then never happened, so that's 2 that he hasn't slept with and I don't expect that to change...

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Why not make this a single Maxi with four arcs?
    Because four #1s will sell better then one #1.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I don't think that Logan has slept with Psylocke except for like a pairing of them in a possible future that then never happened, so that's 2 that he hasn't slept with and I don't expect that to change...
    Psylocke gets around pretty well -most do in Marvell. So I won't be surprised if this story reveals she & Logan got together at some point.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-15-2018 at 12:30 AM.

Ultimate Member

Well in the past like decade or so it's only been like 4 people so that's not really getting around a lot imho...

4 is more than what some poor characters get. Adding Wolverine wouldn't be a stretch. Hell, why not? But she can be there as a friend. Jubilee is a surrogate daughter. So not only lovers are there. All of them are, or have been, close to Logan in some way. With Mariko being back, this story could end up having her featured. Doubtful, but still a thought.

Anything is fine with me. I am just rejoiced this didn't turn out to be about Sabretooth x Mystique again, like I feared. Long as that doesn't come back up (unless it's being permanently-axed) then i'm cool. It could appear in another book, especially since there's more guest stars and appearances than the covers show. But still hoping not.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-15-2018 at 01:06 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    And unless this was an AU pairing, I recall him making out with Rogue at one point, and admitting to wanting her for a while.

That was when they were mind controlled. I don't think that this should count.

Ultimate Member

4 is more than what some poor characters get. Adding Wolverine wouldn't be a stretch. Hell, why not? But she can be there as a friend. Jubilee is a surrogate daughter. So not only lovers are there. All of them are, or have been, close to Logan in some way. With Mariko being back, this story could end up having her featured. Doubtful, but still a thought.

Anything is fine with me. I am just rejoiced this didn't turn out to be about Sabretooth x Mystique again, like I feared. Long as that doesn't come back up (unless it's being permanently-axed) then i'm cool. It could appear in another book, especially since there's more guest stars and appearances than the covers show. But still hoping not.
    Her being there as a friend is fine by me, I've just found it odd that some people want Betsy to sleep with every X-guy and then say that it's normal but then don't say that about any of the others...besides right now if Betsy is going to be with any of the X-guys it'd be Warren, and Viper or Mariko would make far more sense if they're going to dark romance...

Ummm......nope.

Ew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Anyone else hoping Deadpool is in Claws of a Killer with Daken, Creed and Deathstrike- He does fit the 'Checkered Past with Logan' status.

Also: Where is Cap, He should be included as should Charles, Jean, Hank, Kitty, Bobbi, Scott and Magneto

I can see Magneto fitting in with Creed, Deathstrike, Daken and Wade.
    Cap could fit in with the New Avengers
    Last edited by Denirac; 02-15-2018 at 08:34 AM.

That's exactly why they kept the original dead : Marvel invests in our need and frustration.
    (and thats's surely why the real Scott will come back in a few years, with event minis, a new core book, ...)

It goes beyond the characters' death. It applies for he books too. They are keeping the Fantastic For book dead too, to make it comme back in the same fashion way.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

He & Domino slept together now & again I think.
    Yup.

X-Force_Sex_and_Violence_Vol_1_2.jpg

I really wanted to skip this since I was content with Logan not being around anymore, but Mystery in Madripoor is hard to resist with the cast on that cover.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I really wanted to skip this since I was content with Logan not being around anymore, but Mystery in Madripoor is hard to resist with the cast on that cover.
    Right? It is so good to see these X-Women working together, it is hard to let it go. We don't see Rogue, Storm, Psylocke and Jubilee properly working together since Wood's run, I believe.

Besides that, Zub writes great dialogue and i just love Bachalo, so this looks very promising to me. After suffering for so long with the horrible X-men Gold, this is amazing.