Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Are these coming out weekly or monthly?
    I would say month. These are 4 minis 4 issue each. Overkill if weekly.

The ones i like more is claws of the killer and Mystery in Madripoor. The obes with avengers and daredevil may be good.

Either way im getting all of these

Kinda wish Jean was on the Mystery in Madripior cover
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 02-13-2018 at 03:17 PM.
    X-Men Forever

The build up and end result better be amazing, because I've got to drop some titles to purchase the whole lot.

Wow, it was a tough call, but I think I’m going with Mystery In Madripoor.

Also I hope they do the right thing and amp up Jubes’ power output a bit. She’s older now, and ought to be melting tanks and stuff.

Meanwhile, Land seems to have “amped her up” in other ways. Typical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Nope.

I generally don't care when Marvel announces books that aren't for me, not everything has to be and I'm usually fine with that. But wasting so much talent and resources on the most overexposed character in the x-franchise is just incredibly frustrating. It makes me resent Young Man Logan even more, which I honestly didn't think was possible.

Spectacular Member DamianWayne1's Avatar

While I agree 4 miniseries is a bit overkill, they all sound interesting enough. For me, Mystery in Madripoor and Weapon Lost sound the most interesting. Claws of the Killer doesn't really appeal to me (not a horror fan) but I like the cast of The Adamantium Agenda a lot. So overall I'd say that, for me, Adamantium Agenda and Mystery in Madripoor have the best casts, though I can't say I'm fond of Chris Bachalo or at least his art on Wolverine & the X-Men. All have pretty good writers though, so that's a plus. I'll probably end up getting Weapon Lost and The Adamantium Agenda.

BANNED

I'm there for the one involving the other X-Men and the main Hunt for Wolverine book.

Hopefully "Phase 3" of this focuses more on his X-friends.

And surely there must be something with Laura, Jean, and Nightcrawler?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I'm there for the one involving the other X-Men and the main Hunt for Wolverine book.

Hopefully "Phase 3" of this focuses more on his X-friends.

And surely there must be something with Laura, Jean, and Nightcrawler?
    Someone asked Zub on twitter. There's something with Laura in the series. But no details being leaked for now. Though it's said she will not be in the Madripoor story.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    Claws of a Killer is the only one I'll be getting, and that's only because it has Creed and Daken in it. The rest just seems like superfluous fluff.

Jean's gone for almost 15 years, and she gets one bloated miniseries (albeit one with a terrific last issue): Wolverine's dead for under four years, and he gets a part in Legacy, a series of back-up features and a one-shot that kicks off 4 subsequent miniseries.

Yeah, Jean was really the revival of the year...

Seriously, Marvel. What the F*$% is wrong with you?
    I'm pretty sure old man Logan is like somewhere in it's #20's and sold close to if not more then Gold last year. He can sustain an event. Unless you want 5 issues of no content plus 3 mini series with no content too?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Someone asked Zub on twitter. There's something with Laura in the series. But no details being leaked for now. Though it's said she will not be in the Madripoor story.
    Awesome. I was about to say...it'd be hard to leave Laura out. You'd have to actively forget.

Oh please Wolverine can sniff Jeans butt from halfway across the Atlantic ocean. If you're looking for him the smartest place to hide is behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    None of these stories appear to explore the supernatural. Given that he has mysteriously returned from the dead, this is a grave disappointment. Wanda Maximoff was his teammate. She ought to be leading a team to find him.
    Would he may stab her if he saw her?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    Awesome. I was about to say...it'd be hard to leave Laura out. You'd have to actively forget.
    The laura thing could be a tie in in All New Wolverine for all we know
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That was me. You can take souls hint that thell be 1 and a half othera in his tie in as laura and gabby or taylors tie in having the same team as old women laura as her joining the avengers. This still raises some concerns. Reguardless of you take on laura, she needs to be a major player in this because of her relation to logan and its settings up what she'll be when he back. Them not talking about her is odd all we knew the robins played a role in the retune of bruce Wayne she should be a major player in this. Her involvement should have been stated as soon as hunt for wolverine was announced, i cant shake the feeling the'll try to write her and the others out of continuity.(if Old women laura is followed by death of wolverine 2 ill be pissed)

As for why im not menting OML and Jimmy I'm taking Brisson hint about writing cable again as OML being sent back, having him and classic in the same story would be hard to follow and jimmy im assuming will die stoping mothervine or take bloodstorm with him back to the ultimats universe.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 02-13-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    As for why im not menting OML and Jimmy I'm taking Brisson hint about writing cable again as OML being sent back.
    OML already asked Cable to do that and he said no. What makes you think asking again will change his mind. That said, I really hope he becomes the Hooded man. That was a really interesting concept.

Brisson said he's writing Cable somewhere after he passes the Cable book to the next creative team. He happens to also write Old Man Logan. Do the math.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman