Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Default Generation X #87 Preview - Finale

(W) Christina Strain.
    (A) Amilcar Pinna.
    (CA) Terry Dodson.

"Survival of the Fittest," Finale.

It's Jubilee vs. M-Plate...vampire vs. vampire! Will the Gen X class be able to defeat Monet/Emplate and save the school? All this, plus: Witness a major milestone for Jubilee! (Our little firecracker!)

Last edited by Tycon; 02-15-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Such a great series. So obviously Marvel cancelled it. But don't worry exploring the 05 is still years running...
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Holy crap, this looks great.

Can we let this issue and title go by without griping over other titles existing though?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Looks awesome, can’t wait! But of all people you’d think Christina Strain would know that they’re not fireworks. Nice scene with her blasting a hole through the wall, but a truly pissed off Jubilee blows up buildings and melts tanks. YES, I know it’s only the first couple of pages...

I am VERY hyped about the possibility of Jubes and company freeing Monet from Marius.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

If this end with Jubilee staying human, I give this bokk 5 stars
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    If this end with Jubilee staying human, I give this bokk 5 stars
    It will. The cover to Mysteries in Madripoor has Jubilee with her powers.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

That preview looks good. I'm not understanding what bling is doing to monet though.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    That preview looks good. I'm not understanding what bling is doing to monet though.
    M-Plate absorbed Hindsight's power. And he gets flashes of people's past when he touches them. Now Monet is bound to that, which is messing with her mind and weakening Emplate's hold on her. Least I believe that's it. Emplate even tries to tell Monet to get a hold of herself because the memories aren't their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    M-Plate absorbed Hindsight's power. And he gets flashes of people's past when he touches them. Now Monet is bound to that, which is messing with her mind and weakening Emplate's hold on her. Least I believe that's it. Emplate even tries to tell Monet to get a hold of herself because the memories aren't their own.
    Oh I see thank you. Well now my question is how did bling fake her out like that? Did she teleport or something?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Oh I see thank you. Well now my question is how did bling fake her out like that? Did she teleport or something?
    one of the kids is a shapeshifter.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    one of the kids is a shapeshifter.
    Thanks lurker!!!!

Who are you callin' a kid? Quentin, did you forget your codename is KID Omega? And wow, has he actually been depowered?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Who are you callin' a kid? Quentin, did you forget your codename is KID Omega? And wow, has he actually been depowered?
    Not permanently, presumably. He lacked the Phoenix shard in Jean Grey and had his powers.