Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

I don't think that his powers are gone just kind of like overtaxed for a time and all...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

His powers are off so that M-Plate is a threat tbh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Holy crap, this looks great.

Can we let this issue and title go by without griping over other titles existing though?
    Absolutely. I begrudge no other titles their success.

Also, I love how sneaky Marvel was with the cover for this one back when the February previews came out. Solicit vs actual:

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Hot damn, what an amazing preview!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Such a great series. So obviously Marvel cancelled it. But don't worry exploring the 05 is still years running...
    LMAO, you're so right. They should have ended Blue before that boring Venom crossover/Annual, and kept Gen X going.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Hot damn, what an amazing preview!!!

LMAO, you're so right. They should have ended Blue before that boring Venom crossover/Annual, and kept Gen X going.
    Or better yet, get rid of Weapon X and keep GX going. Sucks to have taste that doesn't seem to line up with writers. Seems for many on here, Marvel keeps the bad stuff & cancels the decent to good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    If this end with Jubilee staying human, I give this bokk 5 stars
    Me and you brother. When i saw her with fireworks, I yelled "YEEEESSSSSS" Like i was Seto Kaiba on YGH Abridged, I admit without shame

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Absolutely. I begrudge no other titles their success.

Also, I love how sneaky Marvel was with the cover for this one back when the February previews came out. Solicit vs actual:

That's clear. I like it.

BANNED

It sucks that this is being cancelled. Some of the old mutants are getting tired and I was enjoying the book.

Not reading the series but... Yay, the real Jubilee's back!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

Now if only she's joined by the real M being back then it'll be even better, if that happens then I wonder how they'll handle M after it all, I doubt that she'll be to happy about what she's done over these last months or so...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Now if only she's joined by the real M being back then it'll be even better, if that happens then I wonder how they'll handle M after it all, I doubt that she'll be to happy about what she's done over these last months or so...
    It's Monet. She'll be humbled for a bit but then remember that she's fabulous and move on with her life.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

The preview looks super good and I'm really gonna miss this book.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    It's Monet. She'll be humbled for a bit but then remember that she's fabulous and move on with her life.
    I really hope that they don't just have her get over it fast, she could use a little bit of being cut down to size and have to go on a redemption arc of sorts...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I really hope that they don't just have her get over it fast, she could use a little bit of being cut down to size and have to go on a redemption arc of sorts...
    Agreed. This is the same Monet who has suicidal thoughts everyday and acts like a bitch to get any kind of strength.

Plus this is different. Emplate torturing her was bad enough. But this time, she was used by him, and probably will feel she was too weak and allowed herself to be controlled. Then because of that, she ended up murdering countless Morlocks & Inhumans under his influence. And if not for Quentin, she would've killed Jubilee. She was angry about the Inhumans releasing T-Mist that's killed many mutants, especially Madrox. But when she succumbs to Emplate, she has directly killed mutants as well, which may put her in the same boat as the Inhumans in her mind)

As perfect as Monet seems, she's not. And I don't think she's gonna get over this too fast. But it's Marvel on their nostalgia wagon, so they probably might just skip over this. Not like they don't waste good opportunities with characters & redemption arcs / personal journeys.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 02-15-2018 at 04:39 PM.

Astonishing Member

I ran hot and cold on this series. I never quite warmed up to the students in this series. But I'm glad to see Jubilee is back to basics, so to speak. I kind of hope she gets one really good power feat.