Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'd really like to know the process of preparing for cancellation.

How much time does the creative team receive to prepare for their finale? How many arcs are sacrificed to wrap things up vs. were the events of THIS arc ALWAYS intended to fall into this particular sequence? Like, was this originally intended -- Jubilee being de-vamped and throwing down with Monemplate-- or did it get fast-tracked (part of me is glad we're getting it sooner than later because its been so enjoyable -- it'd SUCK if we didn't get this arc at all) because of the cancellation?
    I think everything went ahead, due to the cancellation of the book.

They are things that the sure writer had planned, to remove the fragment Phoenix to KidOmega, to return to Jubs her mutant powers and to eliminate the ridiculous form of vampire, if it happens that hopefully it is thus, to separate to Monet of Marius, the kiss of the two students men (which I doubt is very approached once the book is finished, they were good characters, but too much z list)

All very fast, and happens in the last two numbers.

Maybe I had planned this later, but as they announced the cancellation, She decided at least to do what he considered most important in her plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    Please that this is true, the real Jubs was great, but if the writer returns me to the true M, i love her forever XD.
    Well, judging from the preview, they have the opportunity to - fingers crossed
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    The Monet thing was supposed to be resolved earlier too but was extended to coincide with the Legacy banner.
    See, to my mind the whole Legacy thing would have worked better for GenX if they'd had a cured Monet fighting Emplate alongside her old teammates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Well, judging from the preview, they have the opportunity to - fingers crossed
    God hear us please hehehe.

It's something I've been waiting for since that absurd fusion occurred, when M was finally an active part with the x-men, they go and make her "evil" because of Marius's control.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    any see the Homage to the 05 fighting magneto..or is an Homage to X-Men vol. 2 issue 1 ?

And since when did Husk get the ability to fire energy with her powers (ala her AoA counterpart)?
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    any see the Homage to the 05 fighting magneto..or is an Homage to X-Men vol. 2 issue 1 ?

And since when did Husk get the ability to fire energy with her powers (ala her AoA counterpart)?
    She was developing a secondary mutation in Aaron's Wolverine and the X-Men iirc. And I think in the last issue she turned into a half ice half fire form. So, she seems to be growing stronger.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Husk generated fire in Wolverine and the X-Men. I don't believe it had anything do with her secondary mutation. I think that changed her personality when she shifted or something.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    She was developing a secondary mutation in Aaron's Wolverine and the X-Men iirc. And I think in the last issue she turned into a half ice half fire form. So, she seems to be growing stronger.
    ugh wish we were seeing more/in-depth of her growing Powers. I trudged through WATXM and saw she was husking randomly buy was it every said to be a secondary mutation....if so what exactly is it?
    GrindrStone(D)

I think the first time Husk generated fire was in X-men Legacy during the Necrosha arc, of course she was possessed by a reality warping mutant ghost at the time.

Astonishing Member

Husk's power is so versatile and useful and powerful while not being overpowered, that she really should have become a regular member of x-men teams.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post

In Xmen legacy when Proteus took his body he showed that he can discharge small amounts of fire.

Of course they are not of great length of reach, but it was a great increase of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Husk generated fire in Wolverine and the X-Men. I don't believe it had anything do with her secondary mutation. I think that changed her personality when she shifted or something.

Ughhhhh I hated that so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    In Xmen legacy when Proteus took his body he showed that he can discharge small amounts of fire.

Of course they are not of great length of reach, but it was a great increase of power.
    Well I knew that but I took it as typical possession Power Power Plus+ rules were the telepath.....or posseser has greater control of the possessed powers
    GrindrStone(D)

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I dont see a problem with fire. She sheds her skin to multiple effects. Its a very cool unique power.
    X-Men Forever

Nice to see Bling! initiate the final move on Emplate. So much paying off from X:Legacy.

This is a pretty spoliery preview for a final issue. The only question remaining is whether Monet can be saved.

Hopefully we get more Jubilee Chamber romance before its done