Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    What you're saying makes no sense. In your theory, Polaris is getting hurt by innocent people? That's what makes Magneto go dark? A random ass group of preschoolers is going to show up and harass Lorna? If Magneto goes dark to protect Lorna, its THE EXACT SAME THING AS THE SCAN I POSTED.
    That's not even close to what I was saying, say an enemy were to kidnap Lorna and Magneto's way of saving her would involve the deaths of many dozens if not more innocents...how many people would it take before Lorna had a problem with it, like back when Haven was around, what Haven wanted to get to in the end Lorna seemed to be interested in, but then when Lorna found out the number of innocent people that would die to make that dream a reality she stopped there and fought to stop Haven from going any further with her plans...more something like that...

If Emma hadn't gone all crazy trying to brainwash Tyke I could see her being one of Mags' allies in a weird twist. But nah.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    That's not even close to what I was saying, say an enemy were to kidnap Lorna and Magneto's way of saving her would involve the deaths of many dozens if not more innocents...how many people would it take before Lorna had a problem with it, like back when Haven was around, what Haven wanted to get to in the end Lorna seemed to be interested in, but then when Lorna found out the number of innocent people that would die to make that dream a reality she stopped there and fought to stop Haven from going any further with her plans...more something like that...
    Okay, so this what you originally said:

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    That last bit is open for debate Abnormally, as I don't view him as ever domineering her...and the speech has pretty much been forgotten about already by all except for the Alex haters here...though I don't think that even by killing Alex would get many if any that hate him to like him any more, the un-inversion thing and his healing would be a new start for the character though as well...but yeah I don't see Magneto going dark for anything really outside of either Lorna's death or her almost death in that he'd do something really bad to save her...then it'd leave you wonder if it's the latter if then Lorna would stick with him after she found out, because even though he's her dad she has to have a limit on what she'll look the other way on and such...
    Here you said Magneto doing something bad to save her could force her to leave his side. Someone said that made no sense, and then you replied with Magneto killing innocent people. What I did was post something where Polaris did something bad to save Havok. By your own logic, Havok should want nothing to do with Lorna, seeing as how she killed someone (something bad) to save him. You keep trying to add stuff in to change the narrative of this conversation, but at the end of the day, you keep implying that Magneto doing something bad to protect Lorna would result in Lorna have nothing to do with him. It makes no sense, and if it did make sense to you, then you can apply the same logic to Havok. You keep adding random innocent people into this hypothetical situation because what you originally said makes no sense.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 02-23-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Cullen Bunn: All of them. All of them are gonna die.

Yes! Once they are dead, their bodies will be left in the sun to spoil. Four issue arc titled "Spoliers"... Just page after page of decomposing X-Men.

Which artist the absolute best at drawing dead bodies?

Every character is someone's favorite. Just got another message begging me not to kill him.

Issue 1 - "The Death of Polaris"

https://twitter.com/cullenbunn/statu...64319795105792
    This is focussed totality trolling. My hat is off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Ultimate Member

Do something really bad that meant something that would result in the death's of a lot of people, innocent people, just saying that there should be limits to what Magneto could do that Lorna would accept before she'd feel that he'd gone to far and that she couldn't continue to support him and stay there if he's going to continue doing those things, that to her the ends doesn't justify any means and to Magneto it's the opposite...

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    This is focussed totality trolling. My hat is off.
    Yeah, I wouldn't put much faith in what he's saying. Its pretty clear he's messing with people.

BANNED

It might just be me, but Jimmy looks like he was drawn as an after thought on that upcoming cover for Blue. If you look at it, you see the O5 and Bloodstorm all together in the forest, then you have this super random arm coming from the comer with claws. His inclusion just seems odd to me, as if he was just kinda thrown on there.
    I thought it was weird, too. Took me a while to try & grasp the perspective he was going for, and I'm still not sure. Like he's supposed to be over them, in the trees or somethin', comin' from behind sorta. Not seein' the whole thing tho, still makes it just seem... off, somehow, and not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitteloss View Post
    Ok, that's fair. It is not definite but lends to the idea she could very well survive.
    It's not conclusive, you're right. But yes, it does lend itself to the idea that she's likely safe... I hope. Don't wanna take away from the drama. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Something very interesting in what Bunn said on his tumblr, that 28 isn't the last issue of Blue or his run with the characters.

... so the inclusion of his run not being over either may lend to possibly hope for Bunn on a relaunched title?...
    Could be, he's clever like that, with his choice of words in responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    ... Anyways, I doubt Emma, Havok or Polaris are dying...
    TBH, so do I. More than I fear it happening anyway, BUT... never say never, 'cause ya never truly know. I don't like takin' things for granted, and gettin' too complacent. Just in case there's a curveball, I don't wanna get hit square in the face, 'cause... well, that really HURTS!

Even if unlikely, it's best to be prepared. Also... trust NO ONE!! ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    ... Also, the tumblr reply, using evil with quotations, I'm still inclined to believe that Havok and Emma have their own agenda here.
    This has always been my suspicion as well, that there's something more goin' on, than they've just simply gone 'bad'. I've even thought about the possibility of them being moles, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Cullen Bunn: All of them. All of them are gonna die.

Yes! Once they are dead, their bodies will be left in the sun to spoil. Four issue arc titled "Spoliers"... Just page after page of decomposing X-Men.

Which artist the absolute best at drawing dead bodies?

Every character is someone's favorite. Just got another message begging me not to kill him.

Issue 1 - "The Death of Polaris"

https://twitter.com/cullenbunn/statu...64319795105792
    HA, this is GREAT! All this foolin' around & stuff, the talk of death & despair, is actually gettin' me even MORE X-cited!!

Noticed & REALLY liked all the back & forth between him & Tom Taylor, too... interesting.

We all know Jimmy, Bloodstorm, Emma, and Polaris are gonna be alive by the end of this. BUT, more importantly, Bunn has been dropping hints around what Emma's role in the future might be. We already got a pretty major hint that Emma will have a major heel-face turn at the end of the arc.

Not too mention, Cullen Bunn has been answering asks on his Tumblr about Emma, people voicing their very valid concerns about her OOC behavior:

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...aith-in-you-on

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...ed-of-speaking

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...-saved-my-life

Just seeing how he's framed his hints around writing her, I truely think Emma will leave this series hand-in-hand with her X-Men Family after punking the sh!t out of Miss Sinister and Bastion.

Plus, we already know Emma and Havok aren't going to stay "allies" with Bastion and Sinister for long. Even on this piece that RB Silva posted, it showed Bastion choking out Alex:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeZH5TTl8TG/?hl=en

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Just kill them all except Polaris. None of the rest are really worth saving. I know Daken has his fans but we need to start weeding out all these Wolverine knock offs running around.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't put much faith in what he's saying. Its pretty clear he's messing with people.
    No, never. LOL.

Okay, so this what you originally said:

Here you said Magneto doing something bad to save her could force her to leave his side. Someone said that made no sense, and then you replied with Magneto killing innocent people. What I did was post something where Polaris did something bad to save Havok. By your own logic, Havok should want nothing to do with Lorna, seeing as how she killed someone (something bad) to save him. You keep trying to add stuff in to change the narrative of this conversation, but at the end of the day, you keep implying that Magneto doing something bad to protect Lorna would result in Lorna have nothing to do with him. It makes no sense, and if it did make sense to you, then you can apply the same logic to Havok. You keep adding random innocent people into this hypothetical situation because what you originally said makes no sense.
    Its called changing the goal posts. His shipper heart was quite happy at the time when she killed thousands of Shi'ar to save Havok oh and being being ready to kill as many as it took to accomplish the mission.

Ultimate Member

That's not it, it's just that you're the same as that though that there's nothing in your mind that Magneto could do that Lorna would ever disagree with enough to leave the team, that it's not possible for to ever leave the team as she can't be more than five feet from Magneto or she's not being written correctly...she's been away from Alex for years now and while I'm not a huge fan of that the idea that she wouldn't be by Magneto's side scares the crap out of some here, even if Alex plays no part in wherever she'd go...

Those weren't passenger ships that just happened to be passing by either...

BANNED

I really like Xorn--they need to keep him.

BANNED

Nothing is happening to Lorna. Probably the cheap version of Wolverine..didn't he create that character??

It says members of the New X-Men team will die and the Mauraders whole thing is killing a few mutants when they appear. So malice takes over Polaris and someone kills her? And his allies are probably Exodus and Elixir

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Nothing is happening to Lorna. Probably the cheap version of Wolverine..didn't he create that character??
    As far as I know Bunn didn't create Jimmy or Daken or really even Bloodstorm, as she's an already existing character from the old Mutant X book, he just used a different version of her...Bunn just brought them into the 616 verse...