Default What happened to Cluster?

I didn't finish Uncanny X-Force Vol. 2 but the last issue I read Fantomex and her said they would rejoin. Did that happen?

BANNED

She was a passing mention in the current Uncanny X-force issue...I think it will be part of his ongoing character "growth" in the series. There were some beats and advice from EVA that he should be trying to be the last man living for anyone he thinks is better than his current version and kill everyone...which I cannot see blending with his faculty role in his other starring role in WATX.
    Personally I hope she is shelved for life (along with Darkmex). Humphries really bit it with those 2 imo. He seemed to focus on Cluster just as a reason to be awkward and uncomfortable by having her sleeping with her male self and to try and be "hip and edgy" by making Psylocke bi for a weekend. I have mentally rewritten that whole arc as a bad dream for myself and Psylocke. For me, she served no purpose.
    I would be interested in Remender's thoughts on what his goal was in the division. I am sure it wasn't SH's Cluster-f@&$.
    She has potential, and a cool vibe on issue #1's cover.
    Sorry, I realize you didn't ask for my soapbox but it seemed like a good place to jump on it.
    Cheers mate.
    Last edited by Daymare; 05-02-2014 at 05:02 PM.

Naw, I'm cool with it. Did she just vanish from Uncanny X-Force vol. 2 after Fantomex and her said they were going to rejoin? Was that the last time she was seen?

I would have loved to have seen Remender's take on the three Fantomexes.

Her name was on the monitors in the background in issue #2. The final page I believe. It says she was there during the Alexandria incident. So I don't think they merged.

It really annoyed me that she was on the cover of like twice as many issues as she actually appeared in.

she was properly flushed from the canon. sorry.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Cluster is the only one worth keeping. Fantomax and Darkmex are abominations
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Cluster is the only one worth keeping. Fantomax and Darkmex are abominations
    I've heard some people speculate that the Fantomex in X-Force right now is actually Darkmex, with cable trying to tell Psylocke about the informant being "th.." (thirteen) and Fantomex's sudden over use of french.

Cluster and Weapon 13 might be more enjoyable than regular Fantomex. At least I can't see them being any more annoying or horrible. Was Cluster depicted as being as annoying as regular Fantomex? I'd imagine that the evil Fantomex or Weapon 13 wouldn't been as annoying at least. While I don't like Fantomex I would like to see Spurrier deal with these 3 instead of ignoring it since he's going to keep Fantomex on board.

Now that Xavier has Fantomex'body, I am not sure we will ever see Cluster again.

I was genuinely about to reference Little Big Horn before I re-read the thread title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.