Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Out of that list - probably Ghost Rider, that’s about it. Still waiting on the X-titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

Amazing Spider-Man.
    Doctor Strange.
    Immortal Hulk.

Astonishing Member

I'll give hulk a try, maybe avengers and thor in trades depending on how the creatives handle thor

Multiple Man - Mostly in it for the inevitable resurrection. ALSO, Rosenberg writing New Mutants/X-Factor/X-Men in general is an instant pull from me

Captain America - If only Coates got CapFalc. But I'm hoping we'll get Steve under a more critical lenses, dealing with fallout from imperialism, colonization, and systemic privilege. Plus Yu's Steve <3 <3 <3

Immortal Hulk - A horror vibe with Hulk is something we needed YEARS ago. I'm mad we got gangster, Grey Hulk before a Twilight Zone-esque comic about an immortal Hulk/dying Bruce

Quicksilver: No Surrender comes in VERY CLOSE at 4th place.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Multiple Man and possibly maybe Avengers depending on how things start looking closer to time. Other than that...not so much right now. It would have been Captain Marvel had they gotten a different writer, but...oh well.

BANNED

Well, I know there's still quite a bit left to be revealed but from what's been announced so far:

The Avengers: Looking forward to seeing the Avengers be that big Marvel book again in a way it hasn't been in some time. Also looking forward to having the Avengers line be consolidated into one team and one book again. Love the line-up (even though my favorite Avenger, The Vision, is MIA), love the creative team.

The Amazing Spider-Man: It's pretty monumental to have a new creative team coming on to ASM. A decade long run on a book is legendary so Spencer and Ottley have big shoes to fill. On the other hand, as much as fans have loved Slott's run I also think that after ten years they're also eager to get a new era going on the book. And as far as creative teams go, I think this one is as dead-on perfect for Spidey as I can imagine. Spencer has proven he's got the chops for this with his runs on Superior Spider Foes and Ant-Man and Ottley's style is ideal for Spidey.

Captain America: Coates on Cap is inspired. Yu's art is always freaking amazing. I think this book is going to be sensational. And the Alex Ross covers are a sweet bonus on top of it.

Runners-Up: Venom and The Immortal Hulk. Really stoked for both of those. I think Cates and Stegman are going to blow the doors off Venom and Ewing's enthusiasm for the Hulk is palatable. I think he's going to deliver a classic run.

Spectacular Member

I was never really interested in Hulk and Venom, but I love Ewing and Cates. That's why I'm already so positive about Fresh Start.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Venom
    Amazing Spider-Man
    Beyond that, I'm torn between Black Panther and Avengers.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quicksilver is easily my most anticipated.
    I've never been a big fan but Immortal Hulk has my interest.
    A third would be Thor which I'll continue reading.

Avengers
    Ant-Man and the Wasp
    Captain America

Immortal Hulk comes SO CLOSE.

I'm assuming Exiles and Domino don't count, but I'm hella hyped for those.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

BANNED

I only have two

Venom
    Hulk

Mighty Member

Ghost Rider
    Captain America

I don't care for Coates' Black Panther either, but him tackling Captain America intrigues me.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

I really liked Spencer's Superior Foes of Spider-Man and Captain America runs, so I am super excited for Amazing Spider-Man!

I'm also a Venom fan and I've heard lots of good things about Donny Cates so I'm looking forward to his run.

I guess my third would be Avengers, for the Ed McGuinness art and hopefully a strong story by Aaron, though I have no interest in the Avengers of the past and didn't really enjoy Legacy #1.

The only other I really have any interest in is Ant-Man & the Wasp, but I have higher expectations of Avengers. Overall I'm kinda disappointed in the line-up so far, I've heard mostly bad things about Ta-Nehisi Coates on Black Panther, and now he is on Black Panther and Captain America. I would have been a lot more excited for the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda if it had a different writer.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Multiple Man - Mostly in it for the inevitable resurrection. ALSO, Rosenberg writing New Mutants/X-Factor/X-Men in general is an instant pull from me

Captain America - If only Coates got CapFalc. But I'm hoping we'll get Steve under a more critical lenses, dealing with fallout from imperialism, colonization, and systemic privilege. Plus Yu's Steve <3 <3 <3

Immortal Hulk - A horror vibe with Hulk is something we needed YEARS ago. I'm mad we got gangster, Grey Hulk before a Twilight Zone-esque comic about an immortal Hulk/dying Bruce

Quicksilver: No Surrender comes in VERY CLOSE at 4th place.
    Having read Coates's work as a political journalist and the CBR article where he directly addresses writing Captain America, I'm pretty sure we will get exactly what you (and I) hope for, for better or worse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Amazing Spider-Man
    Immortal Hulk
    Captain America