Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Looks good

It reminds me of the solo of Magneto and Uncanny X-men by Bunn.

Without the O5 around is a good opportunity to see Bunn dealing again with the gray side of mutants and X-mens.

The fate of Emma and Havok still worries me but it's also another reason to buy this.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Man, I LOVE Molina's Polaris. She looks so good. Really like that her costume has different shades of green incorporated, instead of just all the same color. If it wasn't for Malice, cosmic rings, and the death, I'd be super excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    That's probably what'll happen before this arc is out for Bloodstorm.
    OUCH.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    That feels like a bit of setting up the stakes with who they will be fighting if the solicits are right.
    Isn't Shaw still with the Hellfire Club? Doesn't Briar think it's a little messed up since she's the Black Bishop to Shaw's Black King? But I guess her Mags fetish outwieghs her membership.

"And--hey--instead of "Daughter of Magneto," how about call me Polaris? Or Lorna. Follow me.

Screw off, Bunn.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Can't wait for this arc! Looks awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    FINALLY!...
    THIS is the book Blue should have been from the beginning! Dark and using all necessary force. ...
    YES! What I've been most waitin' for & lookin' forward to, since ResurrXion began, is the resolution to all this. And in particular, how...

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    ... after this Havok, Emma and Polaris end up...
    ... AND Magneto, as far as their status quo goes. There is this sort of final fate feelin' to it, but it could be we're all pleasantly surprised in the end, by how things turns out... and who ends up where. I mean, for all we know, we could be lookin' at the NEW... HellFire Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Man, I LOVE Molina's Polaris. She looks so good. Really like that her costume has different shades of green incorporated, instead of just all the same color. If it wasn't for Malice, cosmic rings, and the death, I'd be super excited for this.
    Molina even manages a secondary color with the green number.

Those are some land mines to try to navigate through and I am left hoping it does manage it.
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-08-2018 at 06:39 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post

Whoa, AWESOME, but where'd this come from? I just checked the same CBR link again, in the opening post, and still didn't see it...

Wow. By removing the O5, the book got like, 750% better.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Whoa, AWESOME, but where'd this come from? I just checked the same CBR link again, in the opening post, and still didn't see it...
    It’s from CBR as check the link to the picture and watermark. Why it came though on the site and then stopped coming though on the page while the link still being up your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yes and Bunn seems to be in his element in the world of the grey.

THIS is the book Blue should have been from the beginning! Dark and using all necessary force.
    Agreed.
    Last edited by jmc247; 03-08-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Thanks Venom!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

FINALLY. I couldn't care less about a symbiotic O5, so I'm pleased we're back to stories with Magneto and Polaris. I look forward to seeing how and why they put together the crew we've seen in the solicits. Still can't bring myself to care about the Raksha though.

More Emma Frost and Havok too. Hopefully, Bunn puts them on a path of redemption when the story is done. The Hellfire Club- so presumably Shaw + Black Tom Cassidy again. And Bloodstorm & Jimmy are set to take on the Marauders. Nice. I'm glad all the pieces are coming together. This may be the plot Magneto calls in favors from Exodus & Elixir too. Can't wait to see this storyline unfold. I'm glad I've got another X-book to pick up again. A shame Blue was derailed with the stupid symbiote plot.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    FINALLY. I couldn't care less about a symbiotic O5, so I'm pleased we're back to stories with Magneto and Polaris. I look forward to seeing how and why they put together the crew we've seen in the solicits. Still can't bring myself to care about the Raksha though.

More Emma Frost and Havok too. Hopefully, Bunn puts them on a path of redemption when the story is done. The Hellfire Club- so presumably Shaw + Black Tom Cassidy again. And Bloodstorm & Jimmy are set to take on the Marauders. Nice. I'm glad all the pieces are coming together. This may be the plot Magneto calls in favors from Exodus & Elixir too. Can't wait to see this storyline unfold. I'm glad I've got another X-book to pick up again. A shame Blue was derailed with the stupid symbiote plot.
    I am interested in seeing what became of the Hellfire Club and what becomes of them.