Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Cool. Uniscione is still due, right? Lol@Briar being so happy that deadly means have to be considered.

Great Lorna art though.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Wow. By removing the O5, the book got like, 750% better.
    No surprise. Bunn can be great depending on the cast he's working with. And 05 isn't where he needed to be. Give him more gritty characters, and let him work his magic.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

The art looks amazing. Looks like an awesome issue actually overall. I just hope they don't "overdo it" when it comes to promoting Polaris. Make it more slow and natural feeling. If it's too herky jerky and abrupt it might feel a bit idk to folks.

Agreed with everyone saying the neo-O5 never fit well with Bunn, but that's why he brought in Magneto and Briar and the rest. Actually i think Bunn has done alright with Jeen/Tyke, it's more the rest of them that he has no real feel for it appears. Well ok he tried a bit to create a Dark Beast kinda but :shrug:
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I really like that Riksha squad. Really do.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Briar is still fine! Wonder if Mags is still hitting it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I am interested in seeing what became of the Hellfire Club and what becomes of them.
    I've always found the Hellfire Club interesting. The Inner Circle must have changed since Uncanny, since Monet hasn't been available, and clearly Magneto & Briar aren't aligned with them anymore. Assumably Shaw and Emma Frost readopted the Black King and White Queen mantles. Tom Cassidy as Black Bishop. Maybe Sage or Madelyne Pryor as Black Queen. I wonder who else is apart of the club these days- the Masterminds, Tithe, Empath- and just how big of a threat they are these days.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    Cool. Unuscione is still due, right? Lol@Briar being so happy that deadly means have to be considered.
    Exodus is set to make an appearance too. We might be getting all the Acolytes. Amelia Voght and/or Frenzy in Blue would be pretty neat too. And yeah Briar can be pretty malicious sometimes. She brings out the worst in Magneto tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    No surprise. Bunn can be great depending on the cast he's working with. And 05 isn't where he needed to be. Give him more gritty characters, and let him work his magic.
    Yeah, that's one element I loved during his Uncanny X-Men run. Creative freedom is important. I'd love for Mystique or Sabretooth to follow Erik again, even if temporary.

Well this certainly looks good. It will be interesting to see if Emma has put togather a new Hellfire Club and who will be in it. I do hope Emma doesn't remain a villain.
    Miss Sinister is a favorite villain of mine and I want to see what she can accomplish with the Mothervine. I'm hoping it gives depowered mutants their powers back with ot them turning out like Blob did.
    I'm a little bit afraid that the Raksha will become cannon fodder.

I'm liable to get so much flack for evening entertaining the IDEA of posting this but.... I'm here for that sexy Jimmy.

Offta, that Molina knows what he's doing, and he's doing it TO ME. Right into the floor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    ... Uniscione is still due, right?...
    Sure hope so!

After all things Lorna, my 2nd most anticipated happening, is seeing the Acolytes again. Frenzy & Scanner would be MORE than welcome, too.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I've always found the Hellfire Club interesting. The Inner Circle must have changed since Uncanny, since Monet hasn't been available, and clearly Magneto & Briar aren't aligned with them anymore. Assumably Shaw and Emma Frost readopted the Black King and White Queen mantles. Tom Cassidy as Black Bishop. Maybe Sage or Madelyne Pryor as Black Queen. I wonder who else is apart of the club these days- the Masterminds, Tithe, Empath- and just how big of a threat they are these days.

Exodus is set to make an appearance too. We might be getting all the Acolytes. Amelia Voght and/or Frenzy in Blue would be pretty neat too. And yeah Briar can be pretty malicious sometimes. She brings out the worst in Magneto tbh.

Yeah, that's one element I loved during his Uncanny X-Men run. Creative freedom is important. I'd love for Mystique or Sabretooth to follow Erik again, even if temporary.
    Someone asked him about Creed, Mystique, and Toad. Bunn said something about it veimg possible some of them msy show up. But have to check again, since been a min. since I read the question.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Art looks gorgeous. Really love Polaris' intro, and her dialogue with the Raksha. The story overall seems really promising, I just don't know how good its going to be for Lorna.
    The art does look very good. Art on the X-books has been hit or miss, so hope they are righting the ship.

BANNED

I'd like to see:

... become Polaris' primary antagonist...

... and spearhead the beginnings of Lorna's own, personal rogue's gallery.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm liable to get so much flack for evening entertaining the IDEA of posting this but.... I'm here for that sexy Jimmy.

I found that on Flackr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    The art does look very good. Art on the X-books has been hit or miss, so hope they are righting the ship.
    Hopefully it stays that way through the arc and I think it will.