Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BANNED

LOL @ Kitty's "Ninja Skills"Kelly-DP27-2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    So the woman who can fight against Wolverine loses against this Crazy Maise, but Kitty takes her out no problem....sure. Of course Storm's the only one to get hit while Rachel fights 2 no problem. Get outta here with that bs the bias is so obvious.
    I miss when Storm even without powers were so good in the melee, that I could still beat Cyclops who is a good fighter, and that he also had his powers, which are not the great thing, but he had them and Ororo No and equal Storm won Cyclops in combat.

GOLD is really making me start to dislike Kitty a little, at least as it is written in this book, and how they write so licks Storm.

Although I think that with other characters he does not do badly, he has an obsession with Kitty, so I think he does not like Storm.

_________

In the end I liked the last issue, the appart of Rogue and Bobby and his reserve team, and I only hope to see him save this number, because I'm sick of Kitty's show.

Quote Originally Posted by whitequeenemmafrost View Post
    lol @ kitty's "ninja skills"Kelly-DP27-2.jpg
    hahahahahahhhahahaha you did me the day.

I love that image.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    I miss when Storm even without powers were so good in the melee, that I could still beat Cyclops who is a good fighter, and that he also had his powers, which are not the great thing, but he had them and Ororo No and equal Storm won Cyclops in combat.

GOLD is really making me start to dislike Kitty a little, at least as it is written in this book, and how they write so licks Storm.

Although I think that with other characters he does not do badly, he has an obsession with Kitty, so I think he does not like Storm.

_________

In the end I liked the last issue, the appart of Rogue and Bobby and his reserve team, and I only hope to see him save this number, because I'm sick of Kitty's show.
    I'm kind of hoping at the very end they'll explain ALL that "isn't Kitty the greatest?" was Mesmero screwing with their heads because it honestly sounds like brain washing.

hahahahahahhhahahaha you did me the day.

I love that image.
    Me too lol Characters are better when they're flawed. Kitty hasn't always made the right decisions in this book, but there are never any consequences. I half expected them to be in prison for not paying taxes.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    LOL @ Kitty's "Ninja Skills"Kelly-DP27-2.jpg
    Lmfao this is what I wish would happen everytime guggs mentions she is a ninja lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I don’t know about Kitty being better trained in H2H. I think that’s debatable.

If she retained her training from Ogun then yeah she is and most definitely should be. But from what I recall she stated she didn’t retain most of his training (mainly left with Logan’s martial arts training after Ogun was purged from her) during that story. Storm’s training comes from Achmed El Gibar, Black Panther, Wolverine and martial arts techniques from Yukio.
    No, Kitty retained a “lifetime of training” from the Ogun experience, in multiple martial arts. Logan also trained her in Krav Maga. She has better formal training than Storm pretty easily and better than most of the X-Men. She even held her own against Sabretooth in physical combat without phasing.

Yukio never trained Storm in H2H. Maybe A2A but not H2H. :3

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Marvel wants nostalgia, but refuses to acknowledge continuity.
    I’m a big fan of nostalgia (within reason) and classic characters, but if you’re going to go that route then you absolutely MUST adhere to continuity or it defeats the purpose.

And since when do all the xmen get trained by only Wolverine? What's the Danger Room for? Fan Fiction is better than this crap.
    To my knowledge the only X-men formally trained in hand-to-hand combat by Wolverine were his small handful of sidekicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

_________

He's just so biased, Storm's fighting skills has to be demoted to "we were trained by Wolverine so we should be able to take out these nobodies" but then gets sucker punched in the face, so she can't steal Kitty's show.

You'd think that since she beat Callisto that they'd want to take down the woman who defeated the top dog, but nah Kitty's there so she's the only one who is allowed to be spoken to and is obviously in charge.

BANNED

At least Storm has some actual real training. Rachel only learned to fight by watching/lusting after Kitty and Danger Room makeouts with Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    No, Kitty retained a “lifetime of training” from the Ogun experience, in multiple martial arts. Logan also trained her in Krav Maga. She has better formal training than Storm pretty easily and better than most of the X-Men. She even held her own against Sabretooth in physical combat without phasing.

Yukio never trained Storm in H2H. Maybe A2A but not H2H. :3
    I'm pretty sure that if Storm and Kitty fight both without powers, Storm will win easily, complete decades of comics can not be wrong.

Kitty is "a ninja" but she did not dedicate her life to that, she was trained a brief time in her life, as well as Kitty has been absent from the mutant life many times to lead a normal life.

I believe in physical combat without the best powers, they are Psycloke (for the body that I change) Rogue and Storm and X23, and from there it is possible that this Kitty, and I do not assure you.

BANNED

Rogue is a brawler. She is not better at H2H even against a lapsed ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by ShepardOakenshieldPrime View Post
    He's just so biased, Storm's fighting skills has to be demoted to "we were trained by Wolverine so we should be able to take out these nobodies" but then gets sucker punched in the face, so she can't steal Kitty's show.

You'd think that since she beat Callisto that they'd want to take down the woman who defeated the top dog, but nah Kitty's there so she's the only one who is allowed to be spoken to and is obviously in charge.
    It's sad but true, it's one of the biggest things I do not like about GOLD, how unbearable they're making Kitty look, and how Storm is looked down on in all aspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Rogue is a brawler. She is not better at H2H even against a lapsed ninja.
    Rogue has a formal training in various forms of physical and martial arts, not only for the x-men, but she also had intensive training for many years by her mother Mystique, and also the trained Gambit.

Another thing is that being super strong and invulnerable, and with super speed, do not boast about this many times, because you do not need given your powerset, because it can easily with a finger to bring down an army ninja lol.

but without powers we have seen her in the physical fight that she is, in Xtreme Xmen, she kicked ass without having any of her powers, with her powers annulled she defeated Wolverine in combat.

And Storm, well we all know how bad ass she is without powers, defeated Callisto, defeated Scott, and Scott if he had his powers, anyway.

Kitty is not the best physical fighter of the xwoman.

BANNED

I'm pretty sure that if Storm and Kitty fight both without powers, Storm will win easily, complete decades of comics can not be wrong.

Kitty is "a ninja" but she did not dedicate her life to that, she was trained a brief time in her life, as well as Kitty has been absent from the mutant life many times to lead a normal life.

I believe in physical combat without the best powers, they are Psycloke (for the body that I change) Rogue and Storm and X23, and from there it is possible that this Kitty, and I do not assure you.
    No, Kitty continued training throughout her life even during her “normal” stints like Girls School from Heck and Mekanix.

A match up always depends on context but in a pure H2H fight with no powers and no holding back, Kitty would beat both Storm and Rogue. No question in my mind and her training is precisely why.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    No, Kitty continued training throughout her life even during her “normal” stints like Girls School from Heck and Mekanix.

A match up always depends on context but in a pure H2H fight with no powers and no holding back, Kitty would beat both Storm and Rogue. No question in my mind and her training is precisely why.
    Kitty would beat storm h2h combat? Anything from canon to support that statement?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!