Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

See last I knew the O5 were then 30 at best and I think that there was more of an age difference between Sam and Tabitha than 1 year, not like 5 though but she was the youngest of the X-Force bunch without question iirc...I just don't want Marvel to change her into some airhead, smart mouthed, party girl that just lives to drink...when she can be so much more, so much better...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The airhead is just part of Tabby. That's what Rosenberg has said, anyway, but it's kind of a definitive part of who she is. All of the X-Force kids were vaguely the same age - Tabby is the same age specifically as Sunspot, who was a year younger than Cannonball. Which means that Tabby is a year younger than Sam.

The current timeline for the Marvel U is fifteen years which means that Jean, Scott, and Warren are actually all about 31, not 32. Iceman should be 29.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ultimate Member

Well at times in the old X-Force days Tabitha could be a bit of an airhead at times but she showed that she could also be the opposite as well...hoping that they don't kill her off and that she doesn't stay the simple airhead drunk party girl going forward...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I am a firm believer in "Jean Grey now belongs to the Generation of the New Mutants and Hellions"
    I hate it when characters are treated as if they aged while being dead (that happened to Doug)
    Yes, Jean’s a tough case. Last time though she aged concurrently in her cocoon while the Phoenix healed her which is why I placed her at her original age bracket. It’s very much up debate though and could easily go either way, knocking off a good 5 years or so Marvel time. Also keep in mind mentally she’s 10 years older than her physical body due to her time as Redd in the future.

Doug was weird too and made even less sense. I no-prize it away as him subsconsciously aging himself up to his old peers out of his own insecurity of being left behind, and his new TO form being technically able to do that. Really I think it’d have been more interesting to bring him back as the 15 year old kid he died as though, and dealing with that new age gap with his friends.

The real mess is Magik, who could be anywhere from 17 to 30, lol. I just gave up and put her where she would’ve been if she’d never died in Inferno.
    Last edited by DDM; 03-30-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well at times in the old X-Force days Tabitha could be a bit of an airhead at times but she showed that she could also be the opposite as well...hoping that they don't kill her off and that she doesn't stay the simple airhead drunk party girl going forward...
    Speaking as a former simple airhead drunk party girl, you DO grow out of it. Mostly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Ultimate Member

The difference Dementia, is that you're a real person and changed, with Marvel and how unfortunately low on the totem pole Tabitha is that version of her could become the standard for like the next decade and she could be stuck on side teams and mini's doing very little and not getting her due...wonder if she'll interact with Sam when he comes back...

BANNED

I hope Tab tells Sam his baby’s ugly.

Ultimate Member

That is if the baby and Smasher or whatever her names is even come with him...and in the past Sam and Tabitha can't be around each other for very long without something happening between them, though I guess that'd change if he's still married and such...

BANNED

Between Shogo Lee, Josiah Guthrie and Maggie Braddock they need to open an X-Daycare. Maybe Emma can run it?

BANNED

Maggie Braddock will go the way of Katie Summers. Never mentioned again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Maggie Braddock will go the way of Katie Summers. Never mentioned again.
    Naw. I bet she’ll be Captain Britain in Jason Aaron’s inevitable Future Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Naw. I bet she’ll be Captain Britain in Jason Aaron’s inevitable Future Avengers.
    Statistically speaking, at least one of the three will become some iteration of Wolverine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Speaking as a former simple airhead drunk party girl, you DO grow out of it. Mostly.
    That's why I refuse to call Tabitha any other codename besides Meltdown
    GrindrStone(D)

Ultimate Member

I still like Meltdown the best for her codenames as well, it showed that she grew up...and then they deaged her right back into what she is now...so to speak...

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I hope Tab tells Sam his baby’s ugly.
    "Hayseed, honey, you coulda had all this... and you settled for that?" -z snap-
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey