Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Why does every body think that the O5 leaving will automatically open spots for unused characters? Colossus, Logan, Gambit and Nightcrawler are already appearing in multiple team books. Whose to say any incoming writers wont just do the same and pick characters for a team book that are already being used.

I do think it's time for them to go back though, and I like them.
    Remember when the same set of characters appeared across titles and events, for years? What makes some believe in the 05'ers absence Marvel's plans of currently featuring "multiple versions of characters" won't become "the same characters" again? Or devote time, effort, and resources to characters unfortunately they don't utilize in any meaningful way now?

Agree on them returning especially with them being the actual 05'ers I think their story is coming to a close or hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Once the O5 are gone people will find another target. I’m betting it’s the ones with claws.
    True!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The irony of your post considering Rachel “stole” Jean’s powerset and of of her unique thing....her Phoenix abilities
    I'm still wondering the mental gymnastic to form the thought, type it and not see the irony.
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 05-15-2018 at 05:43 PM.