Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Selene/Wither
    Ooh, May/December for the win!

Also in that vein, Doug/Betsy. Detsy? Boug? Psypher?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, May/December for the win!

Also in that vein, Doug/Betsy. Detsy? Boug? Psypher?
    Cylocke .
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Mighty Member

Mike Carey teased Cannonball and Iceman a bit. I hate that their bromance died..I loved Warpath and Siryn, liked his interactions with Tempo( i was really hope she would join xforce) and his relationshp with Risque. Nightcrawler and Meggan should have been endgame. I also loved Kitty Pryde and Wisdom.

BANNED

Emma/Namor
    Pixie/Velocidad
    Kurt/Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Mike Carey teased Cannonball and Iceman a bit. I hate that their bromance died..I loved Warpath and Siryn, liked his interactions with Tempo( i was really hope she would join xforce) and his relationshp with Risque. Nightcrawler and Meggan should have been endgame. I also loved Kitty Pryde and Wisdom.
    Yayyy!! A fellow Excalibur late 90’s fan! There’s not much of us around.......yes on Warpath/Risque
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Kurt/Ororo is my favorite ship but that never quite made it, although Dave Cockrum paired them up in some of his art.

Claremont hinted at a possible relationship but that never saw fruition when the House of M crossover cut off his X-Treme Sanctions Executive Uncanny run .

Maybe some day...

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    Kurt/Ororo is my favorite ship but that never quite made it, although Dave Cockrum paired them up in some of his art.

Claremont hinted at a possible relationship but that never saw fruition when the House of M crossover cut off his X-Treme Sanctions Executive Uncanny run .

Maybe some day...
    I like both characters, and I like that they can dance and have fun, but I don't see a real relationship happening between the two of them. Kurt's a great guy, but I just can't see him being Ororo's lover, let alone her man. Of all the X-Men, I think Logan or Remy made the most sense for Ororo, but only as playful lovers, not as a serious relationship. Only Namor could be her true partner.

Now, Jean or Yukio could definitely open up her to something deeper, new.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Storm & Bishop

Spectacular Member

That Dani and Rahne haven't even spoken to each other in so long is an absolute crime.

Speaking of New Mutants, I also have wanted Illyana and Shan together since the Zeb Wells run.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    Marrow x Cannonball
    Yep. This one was easily one of the cutest ever.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by majormcmeat View Post
    That Dani and Rahne haven't even spoken to each other in so long is an absolute crime.
    Dani & Rahne are by far my favorite BFF, their bond seems so natural, deep and true to me. Yes, there is some kind of romance there, but I wouldn't want them to be a pairing --that would be another thing (a less interesting thing, IMHO).

I always liked the idea of Rahne with Catseye way more anyway. They were adorable together.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Yes, they were.

With Dani it was different: it was the relationship between two girls absolutely unalike, but who for some reason have an immediate connection and care each other. You can see it right from the start, in TNM Special Edition, when Dani gave up her vengeance on Pierce in order to take Rahne to a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsbane View Post
    Cable/Storm
    Havok/Psylocke
    Wolfsbane/Cannonball
    Wolfsbane/Madrox
    Were there hints about the first two (aside from Betsy and Alex kissing before going through the siege perilous at the end of the Outback era)? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lutecius View Post
    Were there hints about the first two (aside from Betsy and Alex kissing before going through the siege perilous at the end of the Outback era)? Just curious.
    I don't know about Alex/Betsy, but Ororo was guest-starring in Nathan's series for a while there(they killed and resuscitated the Hulk together during Onslaught) and he was in her mini too, so they were definitely teased. Domino even started to get a little jealous. But eventually it was dropped before becoming anything physical/romantic. At a certain level I could see it, but I'm glad they didn't go there.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!