Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Exclamation Top 10 Telepaths -- Marvel Top 10

This is Marvel.com's own list, and minor spoiler, all except one are mutants. Do you agree with the hierarchy or not??

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

I love that mutants are a part of these videos now, but they should get people who know the characters to produce them lol.

Most of the video talked about TK, rather than TO.

Also, the creators think Teen Jean is Rachel which is doubly funny.

Astonishing Member

Purple Man isn't a telepath iirc, he is a mind control character, but he can't read minds or communicate telepathically. And he mind controls people through some pherormone.
    His daughter Purple Girl/Woman/Persuasion, is a mutant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    I love that mutants are a part of these videos now, but they should get people who know the characters to produce them lol.

Most of the video talked about TK, rather than TO.

Me thinks you meant to say "TP" being that "TO" stands for "Techno-Organic"... Hey, who said Jean Grey can't TK manipulate Cassie's Nanites thus freeing Ororo?

BANNED

Cassie Nova and Moondragon probably deserve spots as well. Dump Franklin and Purple Man to make room.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    They also think Dazzler is Emma.

Why'd they initially show Dazzler for Emma? And Jeen for Rachel? Does anyone proofread or.......just plain review what they are about to upload?

10. Franklin Richards
    9. Cable
    8. Psylocke
    7. Rachel
    6. Legion
    5. Shadow King
    4. Purple Man (????)
    3. Emma Frost
    2. Jean Grey
    1. X

Jean and X need to be switched. Purple Man shouldn't even be on this list. And Franklin's spot could've been used for more powerful TPs like Quentin or the Cuckoos or Proteus.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Cassie Nova and Moondragon probably deserve spots as well. Dump Franklin and Purple Man to make room.

They also think Dazzler is Emma.
    I agree, I see Franklin as a reality manipulator, and Purple Man isn't a telepath. I see Xavier, Shadow King, Quentin and Cassandra as the 4 strongest telepaths (of earth).

Gotta be honest, I don’t even know who Purple Man is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Father of Purple Girl/Woman, who is a mutant and (low-level) telepath.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    he is most famous for being a Bendis Jessica Jones antagonist, he has been the Netflix show I understand, and has been pretty much a Bendis character all the 2000s. But he is a pretty old character. His main interactions with X-Characters have been Alpha Flight and 90s Nate Grey.

Once Doom kidnapped him to control the world by putting him in a machine

Going through the list:

10: I don't know Franklin's powers that well, but my understanding is that he's primarily a reality-manipulator, and I'm not aware of him having strong telepathy.
    9: Cable's powers frequently change from one storyline to another, and his telepathy is rarely-used, so it's hard to get a measure on just how strong he is. Maybe Nate Grey would be a better inclusion.
    8: Psylocke seems reasonably well-placed, as a powerful telepath but not the absolute top.
    7: Rachel has a tremendous amount of raw power, which probably rates a higher position on the list. It's only in recent years that she's been developing the skill to match her power though.
    6: Legion likely ranks a bit below the top on telepathy alone, but of course he has access to a near-inifinite array of powers.
    5: SK could probably be even higher, he's essentially the premiere telepathic villain (alongside Cassandra Nova, who could also qualify for the list).
    4: Purple Man isn't really a telepath. Even Empath is a more viable consideration, as at least his manipulations are psionic, but neither belongs on the top list of telepaths.
    3: From a sheer power point of view, Emma may deserve to be a bit lower. However, she's extremely skilled with her power and also one of the greatest experts in building psionic technology.
    2: Jean is another who probably belongs a little lower when considering solely her telepathy without boosts from the Phoenix Force. Ultimately it's the combination of both her telepathy and telekinesis that makes her so formidible.
    1: Xavier is definitely a contender for the top, but it's a close competition with some of the villains (and Rachel as well if we're just counting power, not skill).

If there's one thing the mutants do best, it's telepathy.
    I was expecting Moondragon to be right below Jean.
    From these lists, I have to wonder if Marvel's employees/the employees of companies Marvel subcontracts to know their employer's own characters. Points for kinda remembering that Franklin used to be Psi-Lord, though, and focused on telepathy and telekinesis rather than more advanced reality warping.
    Last edited by nx01a; 04-16-2018 at 07:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSirKnight View Post
    Me thinks you meant to say "TP" being that "TO" stands for "Techno-Organic"... Hey, who said Jean Grey can't TK manipulate Cassie's Nanites thus freeing Ororo?
    The sad thing is that I corrected that autocorrect once.

BANNED

The list is a automatic reject with a jobber like Emma being ahead of Legion...preposterous.

Funny that this video is from Marvel itself and they made mistakes like using Teen Jean to talk about Rachel and the art of a cover featuring Dazzler thinking it's Emma. Also I'm not even sure if Franking should be on the list, let alone Purple Man, and so fucking high for that matter.