Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
There... There was a lot to unpack there. Not the least of which being the presence of two more Incenio's besides the one that was killed on the feed.

Not far behind were his activities. Uncounted number of victims, all killed and had their traits stolen. That's what he planned on doing with Enoki! If she - well, they - hadn't arrived in time, then Enoki for sure would have been killed, her zenkai ability absorbed.

Also, Meagan was right; the guards were clones.

'Okay. Meagan got DQ'd for attempting to power drain the guards. They dragged he off to parts unknown in power dampners. I thought she was just going in a cell, but I know Incenio plans on eating her and absorbing whatever abilities he can. I'm stuck here in the tournament, so I can do anything. You guys gotta save her. When you do, Charco, Cthylla, and I will meet you so we can get the fuck out of here.'

There was a pregnant pause before she transmitted again. 'Tell Enoki I said hello.'
Blizzar was silent for a moment. "The Guards....a-all the guards? How many our with her now?" Blizzar shook his head, fearing this rescue may be more risky than he first envisioned. Just when he thought they were in the the home stret-Ah!

The documents had finished printing. Blizzar would've liked to thank Incenio for the generous gift, if he had the time. As it were... "Actually, nevermind. We'll head to you in a second."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
OT: The nexus is already in the stone. You just need to get it to the artifact Sarada has that will absorb it, then you can leave.

IC:

Samson, Chris, and the others all look perplexed by Blizzar’s comment, but Tanaki takes the info and nods.

“It will be done.”
OT: I'ts honestly been so long, I'd forgotten who had it lol

IC: "Right," Blizzar stated, taking his printings, sitting up, shutting the computer down. "Good to get these things in writing, but we must make haste," Blizzar nodded at all of their alternate timeline allies one by one, stopping at Tanaki. "Also, your Commander Grinthorn. Perhaps attempt a background check. Just as a precaution."

With that said, Blizzar attempted to get a read on Incenio's power level in order to find Meagan.