Page 732 of 782 FirstFirst ... 232632682722728729730731732733734735736742 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar simply stared at Quatzoh for a moment, before taking another sip of coffee.

"The hybrid who had that blood, is no longer alive." Ishtar finally said. "Regardless, if that is your true focus ... one has to wonder why you have been simply standing breathing heavily, while only staring at Aleka for at least the duration of my conversing with her." The golden-eyed Oni offered, before sighing.

"If you mean to put your ... intelligence towards finding a counter to a nonthreat be my guest ... but leering at a woman who is only just arrived is now how it is done."
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh skin turns pink , and a flushed face emoji appears in her Pedant ," it's nothing like that I was trying to flirt with the guest. I would never cheat on Nadila even if the guest is kind of hot . I'll get back with Nadila once she changes her ways and goes legit . ahaha I got going I need to study this black blood," Qaztoh said.

Mr. Gazkai shows up, " I Mr. Gazaki are detecting fluctuating hormones and elevated heart rate coming from my creator," Mr. Gazaki said.
    Parsley noted the... suspect changing skin color and the odd face on her necklace right before Qaztoh beat a hasty exit. As much an admittance as any, it appeared that Qaztoh was taken with the newcomer. Unfortunate, given how... inexcusable her behavior just now was. It was evidence that lent itself toward her being socially awkward and inept at even the most basic of social interaction.

At least when it came to romantic interest.

"How sad." She turned to Aleka. "I apologize for the frog. They're people are... curious, but not in a good way."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Ishtar simply stared at Quatzoh for a moment, before taking another sip of coffee.

"The hybrid who had that blood, is no longer alive." Ishtar finally said. "Regardless, if that is your true focus ... one has to wonder why you have been simply standing breathing heavily, while only staring at Aleka for at least the duration of my conversing with her." The golden-eyed Oni offered, before sighing.

"If you mean to put your ... intelligence towards finding a counter to a nonthreat be my guest ... but leering at a woman who is only just arrived is now how it is done."
    Ishtar feels a pull at her leg, and should her attention fall...she would find a baby Erosa pulling on her leg with one hand and reaching up to her coffee cup with the other.

"Er....Ero........Errroo......."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "It didn't seem that way when you insisted on calling her an 'anthropomorphic humanoid species," Parsley remarked. "Or, is this simply your feeble attempt to save face after having been turned down? You are just coming off a break-up, yes?"
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qaztoh skin turns pink , and a flushed face emoji appears in her Pedant ," it's nothing like that I was trying to flirt with the guest. I would never cheat on Nadila even if the guest is kind of hot . I'll get back with Nadila once she changes her ways and goes legit . ahaha I got going I need to study this black blood," Qaztoh said.

Mr. Gazkai shows up, " I Mr. Gazaki are detecting fluctuating hormones and elevated heart rate coming from my creator," Mr. Gazaki said.
    Sasheem, paying attention to the topic at hand with minimal interest and mild concern as he snacked on a bag of chips, decided to step in with a few questions of his own

"Okay..." Sasheem stated between bites, looking at Parsley and pointing at Qaztoh as she left. "Where-chomp-did we get this one? Come to think-crunch- of it, wasn't there a real big one up here before...? What are they all doing here even?" The Majin asked, feeling a bit out of the loop due to his time away from the Lookout.

"And why do they change color?" He asked, vowing down on another handful of chips. "....-Crunch- Are they some sorta cartoon?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post

Aleka considered herself decent at reading between the lines and what Neva had said or rather didn't say. She wasn't going to pretend she knew anything about Threshling politics and mentality far as culture but if a former princess was saying it was a good thing she didn't run into them, she aired on that side of caution. "Noted. Hopefully you're able to reform your people one day if you go back to your home one day. I don't envy you with the amount of work ahead but more power to you if you manage to help your own people."
    Perceptive... or perhaps simply a good guesser. "Thank you, though at the moment, I am sorely lacking in the... capability to do so." Something she intended to fix, though she needed to shore up her actual fighting skill, and not just her power. Before, she had believed herself, if not an expert, then at least proficient, but it seemed that her belief was in error.

However, that Toadian seemed to have taken an inordinate amount of interest in the newcomer. Nevanlinna shot the creature a scathing look. For the most part, she found it easy to ignore them, but they were being unnecessarily... eager.

Oh... oh no. That creature's creation mentioning hormonal changes and...

The thought of that... thing... doing... that. Slime and... mucous and... ugh, it made her ill. Physically ill. So much so that...

Oh dear.

Realizing what was happening, Nevanlinna sped off, around a corner, and promptly lost her lunch over the edge of the lookout.

Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 03-29-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Ishtar feels a pull at her leg, and should her attention fall...she would find a baby Erosa pulling on her leg with one hand and reaching up to her coffee cup with the other.

Avoca noticed the tiny baby Erosa and nearly shuddered. She still remembered when that thing tried to bite her entire boob off in the kitchen. She very much wanted to avoid a repeat.

"Ugh," she scoffed.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem, paying attention to the topic at hand with minimal interest and mild concern as he snacked on a bag of chips, decided to step in with a few questions of his own

"Okay..." Sasheem stated between bites, looking at Parsley and pointing at Qaztoh as she left. "Where-chomp-did we get this one? Come to think-crunch- of it, wasn't there a real big one up here before...? What are they all doing here even?" The Majin asked, feeling a bit out of the loop due to his time away from the Lookout.

"And why do they change color?" He asked, vowing down on another handful of chips. "....-Crunch- Are they some sorta cartoon?"
    "I'm... not certain," Parsley answered. "I'm only vaguely familiar with one of them. I honestly am starting to believe that they are all the same toad that has multiplied for one reason or another."

As for why, that was an easy enough question. "To my knowledge, that one wants to build some manner of machine to free her people from enslavement. I have no idea why the other two are here. Nor do I really care."

And she didn't care why the changed colors. It was an irritating trait that was not at all easy on the eyes. "Yes. I would say that calling them cartoons is appropriate. That they seem to hate that only justifies it."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Aleka blinked a bit at the contact. It was different form of greeting then other races, but hey she'd take it.

"If no one minds, then sure. I could use something to eat thanks. Aleka Cardan, nice to meet you Erosa." When she had said 'one Erosa' she just assumed it was almost something akin to Jr and that was their kid. Come to think of it their ki was..

..More close then normal? Huh. Odd. She'd have to ask if it wasn't too invasive, she felt there was something more to it then on the surface.

All the food looked absolutely delicious, so of course she picked a few things and piled on several plates setting them down which was more then a normal person; friends had joked it went to the places it needed and she didn't take offense to it. Life was too short to be uptight, she appreciated humor and one didn't last particularly long if they didn't have thick skin. "So Erosa, is that your kid or little sister? She's adorable."

The similarities were on the nose and unique enough that be a good guess normally. Could be wrong; she had seen enough strange shit in her travels as is.
    Another Erosa, this would slightly younger then the one who greeted her, who had been standing by for what seemed like no other reason then to gadge her reaction to the food...smiled at the comment regarding the baby Erosa. The Mother Erosa too smiled and responded. "Ero? Ehehehe.....Not quite. She is me, an aspect of my evolution. We are all Erosa in one form or another ero."

"Its a multiform technique!" Adult Erosa chimed in. "Name is pending.....Something Harem Something Something..."

".......Human." Cthylla spoke as Meagan passed, her body blending into the shadows, staring into the arena but seemingly aware of what had transpired between the two. "You'll find Balon 476 Yards along the northwestern facing side of the arena. But before you go.....may I offer something of assistance?"

The Voiding turned and stepped up, offering a hand.
    Looking at her, slightly puzzled, Meagan nevertheless took her offered hand.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ishtar nodded, when the name was offer, before taking another sip of her coffee.

"Aleka Cardan ... a good name."

That she was another traveling martial artist however, was curious. Granted, half those assembled were martial artists of one type or another. Which meant at the least that she would fit right in presuming she intended to stay awhile. As for the Lookout being packed ...

"Ah yes," the golden-eyed Oni started back in, "we were ... summoned, for lack of a better term. Half our number is not here, either ... tending to an affair of some significance. If it is not to forward to ask," Ishtar said then switching focus for a moment, "are you traveling for any reason in particular ?"

Though it was about this time, a bothersome croaking found its way into Ishtar's ears ... and given Aleka's posture, it was making the Acorian uncomfortable.

"Was the television destroyed by chance ? Or are you simply more interested in harassing a guest, than you were in assisting those who have provided you shelter and food for the past year ?" Ishtar asked the toad flatly, before sipping on her coffee.

"Even the children, did more to help -- despite their inability to fight our foe -- than you; the self-proclaimed genius inventor."

"I'll probably meet most of them soon enough then when they get around to it." Ishstar on first impression seemed pleasant enough; they probably get along decently enough if going by that but too early to say as she didn't know anyone here.

The question of why she came here was a fair one and it wasn't too intrusive in her opinion. "I'm actually here to learn techniques and get stronger. I'm a traveling martial artist is part of the answer. It's deeper then that as you might of guessed, but just met and not trying to bring down the party with a mood killer." Plus they just met and not everyone wanted to hear a strangers sob story.

Everyone had their own problems to deal with after all.

The toads were annoying her, but Ishstar comment was a burn if there ever was one. The Toadian soon left after that.

Aleka slowly grinned. "..I think you and me are going to get along just fine Ishstar. You have a sharp tongue on you." She had been trying not to be overly abrasive about it but it seemed over now so it was fine. Her feeling they were interested, judging by things seemed to be true. She wasn't interested in women, and less of those even if she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley noted the... suspect changing skin color and the odd face on her necklace right before Qaztoh beat a hasty exit. As much an admittance as any, it appeared that Qaztoh was taken with the newcomer. Unfortunate, given how... inexcusable her behavior just now was. It was evidence that lent itself toward her being socially awkward and inept at even the most basic of social interaction.

At least when it came to romantic interest.

"How sad." She turned to Aleka. "I apologize for the frog. They're people are... curious, but not in a good way."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Perceptive... or perhaps simply a good guesser. "Thank you, though at the moment, I am sorely lacking in the... capability to do so." Something she intended to fix, though she needed to shore up her actual fighting skill, and not just her power. Before, she had believed herself, if not an expert, then at least proficient, but it seemed that her belief was in error.

However, that Toadian seemed to have taken an inordinate amount of interest in the newcomer. Nevanlinna shot the creature a scathing look. For the most part, she found it easy to ignore them, but they were being unnecessarily... eager.

Oh... oh no. That creature's creation mentioning hormonal changes and...

The thought of that... thing... doing... that. Slime and... mucous and... ugh, it made her ill. Physically ill. So much so that...

Oh dear.

Realizing what was happening, Nevanlinna sped off, around a corner, and promptly lost her lunch over the edge of the lookout.

"Eh." Aleka waved it off. "Thanks. It takes all kinds in a village as the saying goes I heard a bit back. I'm sure they play some part of your team here."

Of what she didn't know.

"Are there more of them?"

She felt sympathetic towards Neva who had ran off, no doubt things had gotten too much.

Another Erosa, this would slightly younger then the one who greeted her, who had been standing by for what seemed like no other reason then to gadge her reaction to the food...smiled at the comment regarding the baby Erosa. The Mother Erosa too smiled and responded. "Ero? Ehehehe.....Not quite. She is me, an aspect of my evolution. We are all Erosa in one form or another ero."

"Its a multiform technique!" Adult Erosa chimed in. "Name is pending.....Something Harem Something Something..."

"Multi form you say?" Aleka's interest pigued at that. "I have one too, but they appear at a elemental form of myself. I could use the normal version to but not much of a point. It's the first time I've seen anything like this though. They're all you just appearing at different ages with no differences besides physical? They almost seem like their own people."
    Last edited by Sion Reaver; 03-29-2019 at 07:11 PM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Looking at her, slightly puzzled, Meagan nevertheless took her offered hand.
    Cthylla grip is tight, but not painfully so....and for a moment a tingling sensation passes along her fingers.

"You have some semblance of telepathy correct? I have infested you with a microbial nanocite payload...fear not, I have limited their ability to harvest energy. They will merely provide me with an area of influence around your body so that I may provide support if your situation becomes dire."

Cthylla releases her hand and steps back. "Go, I will need to remain here and continue the tournament.....our enemy is still among the participants, and cannot know what is happening below until I can dear with them."

Cthylla grip is tight, but not painfully so....and for a moment a tingling sensation passes along her fingers.

"You have some semblance of telepathy correct? I have infested you with a microbial nanocite payload...fear not, I have limited their ability to harvest energy. They will merely provide me with an area of influence around your body so that I may provide support if your situation becomes dire."

Cthylla releases her hand and steps back. "Go, I will need to remain here and continue the tournament.....our enemy is still among the participants, and cannot know what is happening below until I can dear with them."
    Pushing aside the inherent creepiness of what she just said, Meagan simply nodded once, then took off. Her senses latching onto Held as the one she was most familiar with.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Noticing the rug, Ishtar looked down to see the tiny Erosa -- responsible for the menus -- with eyes wide and hand outstretched for some of her ... coffee ?

"No, no little one this will ki-" the Oni started, before stopping short. Would it kill her, actually ? She was after all a facet of Erosa ... or at the very least a smaller clone; and the Id herself would be largely unbothered ... so there was more than likely little risk of harming the small version, provided the coffee was administered carefully.

So with a movement, the Oni scooped the baby Id up, and cradled her, before dipping a finger in the coffee which the then offered.

"Here, little one."

It was about this time then, the Oni hurled her name; and turning she spied a familiar face.

The Nosferartu got a relatively light snack as she sat down, deciding to greet Ishstar first since it had been so long. "It's been a while hasn't it Ishstar?" Karine said warmly. "I'm glad to see you again, sorry I've been..sparse all this time but I've been busy. So have this group it seems, earth can't seem to catch a break. If there's anything I could do to help then please let me know."
    "It has indeed, Karine." Ishtar said with a small smile. "And no ... the Earth seems particularly skilled in drawing unwanted attention. For the moment at least however, it is quiet ... so tell me, how have you been ?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

"I'll probably meet most of them soon enough then when they get around to it." Ishstar on first impression seemed pleasant enough; they probably get along decently enough if going by that but too early to say as she didn't know anyone here.

The question of why she came here was a fair one and it wasn't too intrusive in her opinion. "I'm actually here to learn techniques and get stronger. I'm a traveling martial artist is part of the answer. It's deeper then that as you might of guessed, but just met and not trying to bring down the party with a mood killer." Plus they just met and not everyone wanted to hear a strangers sob story.

Everyone had their own problems to deal with after all.

The toads were annoying her, but Ishstar comment was a burn if there ever was one. The Toadian soon left after that.

Aleka slowly grinned. "..I think you and me are going to get along just fine Ishstar. You have a sharp tongue on you." She had been trying not to be overly abrasive about it but it seemed over now so it was fine. Her feeling they were interested, judging by things seemed to be true. She wasn't interested in women, and less of those even if she was.
    "The task entrusted to them should be nearing completion, they should be on the return soon enough." Ishtar explained, with a nod.

The matter of Aleka's travels however was par for the course in at least one sense however. A martial artist seeking others, so that she might learn from them. Why that was however, was a thread to tug certainly ... though given the reticence -- and the mention of it being a mood killer -- the Oni knew better than to probe too deeply, for now. Though ...

"In fairness, the mood is grim enough. This is but a brief respite ... and I suspect when the others return the mood will return to what it has otherwise been. Yet that is enough of that," the Oni said somewhat hurriedly then before moving right along with the conversational flow.

"A sharp tongue ? Perhaps ..." Ishtar said with a small shrug. "I simply speak what I am thinking, as finding a way to subvert the inability to lie is something I have not the patience for with individuals of ... that sort. In any event, so long as you intend to stay; I feel like we shall get on just fine."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Time forward

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4280351

Qaztoh is testing the blood's chemical properties on different materials , "Okay that's interesting very interesting indeed," Qaztoh said.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She nods, sadly.

“Arthur was a dear friend. He fell sometime after I did, taken by the one who is draining Kami of their Creational energy. I wonder how The Doctor manages to acquire such an artifact.”

She glances at the runes, frowning as much as her robotic countanence could.

“Old magics. Odd Magic’s. I....do not recognize them.”
    When Asha'rah spoke of the one targetting Kami, Ochazuke's affirmation was swift. "Sakin."

The name of the fallen Angel fell from lips drawn taut. When Ochazuke spoke, it was with an air of familiarity in spite of himself. From the beginning of it all, there was always this fearful name even the gods held to their reflective shame. How curious, her omission.

"From one divergence to the next, the course of a great many things are moved, swiftly changed," he said, "and entire worlds reshaped."

The weight of consequence. Exchanging a prolonged look at her, Ochazuke loosed a cold grunt. "Though it has the shape of it, these are not from our world," he said. "How did he acquire it? With the ability to enter countless worlds at any moment of his choosing, that is immaterial."

It was the Goddess's reaction of the more immediate matter Ishtar had held in her hand which had his attention.

"Curious. You were there at the beginning. If you don't recognize them, then they must call themselves the First for another reason."

Time Rewind

Before meeting up with Zurvan, Praxat is by her self and is pondering about something ( Qaztoh is a better scientist ,and Althena is better marital artist since she's a master. Sigh I need something to make me stand out more , but what can I do better that they can't?) Praxat thought.

Praxat takes out a pen and book from her pocket. The book in question is a book title How to be intimidating for dummies handbook . However the book doesn't contain anything about how to intimidating . Instead it has detail profiles written by Praxat herself of the encounters she and the others face in battle.

Each prolife is detail and list abilities , strengths , weaknesses and even possible strategies. Also each profile has illustrations, and these illustrations are detail and impressive. Praxat flips through her book and starts writing down profiles for Haru and Koolard. Detailing everything about the encounters between the two. including their abilities, strengths , weaknesses and possible strategies in case she and the others have to face similar foes in the future.

However Praxat has never seen her handbook as something that could be of assistance anyone . She just sees it as something to write in when she's bored. So she has yet to realize the hidden talents she has. These hidden talents are that one keen observation and analysis.

Two adept intuition and resourcefulness. Three formulate strategies . Praxat has showed her resourcefulness doing the fight with Haru when she quickly came up with a way to use her Thunder Tongue barrage to created a electromagnetic field using the air to induce induction heating to Haru's body. This tactic came in handy in defeating Haru.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-29-2019 at 10:55 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.