Page 745 of 782 FirstFirst ... 245645695735741742743744745746747748749755 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post

After getting to know Aleka a bit further and some of the newer faces that had joined the group, Karine had opted to retire to her room with Totoma to rest. What she found slightly odd but was thankful for was the fact the room she had occupied all that time ago was still unused. It was relatively clean but there was a certain order of..chaos to it that came with the fact it hadn't been in use for the time being.

It annoyed Karine enough to start cleaning, it shouldn't have been a big deal but she couldn't sleep with a messy room a quirk she was unsure why she kept all this time. If Totoma wanted to help he was free to but she didn't mind either way. "While we have some time to ourselves I've been wanting to ask about that Super Sayain form of yours. Your mother and others have said its something of great power to your people. Is it something you can tap into?" She paused briefly, a thought hitting her. "And it doesn't effect you mentally does it?"
    Totoma didn't mind the chaos--a result of his Saiyan heritage, maybe--but he helped nonetheless, since he knew that it bothered Kari a bit. Now that she was back, he was feeling a lot better. Yeah, sure, he'd talked to her over the Kizuna telepathic link a fair bit, but as intimate as that was, it paled in comparison to actually being near her.

And, naturally, she wanted to know about his recent Super Saiyan transformation. Huh, he had... not really mentioned that, for various reasons, so...

Oh, his mom, of course. Seeing how proud she'd been, his mom had no doubt told everyone on the ship when she made her stop there. Ha ha, what a weird feeling...

"It is. The last Super Saiyan to exist--that we know of, anyway--was Vocado, around two-thousand years ago. It's... ah, well, the legends exaggerated its power, but it's a lot more stable and has fewer vulnerabilities than Hitozaru." Oh, right, he hadn't mentioned Hitozaru's whole... life-shortening thing. He'd leave that for later. "And I did sort of go berserk the first time. We were in another timeline, and we'd met, uh... well, our daughter from that timeline, Ika. And Garnish, Parsley's daughter, whom we'd adopted, apparently." He paused and sighed. "Since she was blood related, I was able to form a Kizuna with Ika very quickly, and during a fight there... Garnish was seriously injured, and seeing her 'little sister' seemingly die.."

Another paused, as he recalled that event. "I could have severed the Kizuna, but I kept it open to offer emotional... support, but her emotions bled over and combined with everything I was feeling at the time--what kind of hero lets someone die on his watch--it made something snap and I, along with Parsley, ascended."

"The second time was just a short while before you came back. We were fighting this... ugh... a Saiyan-Arcosian hybrid--yeah, I know it's really hypocritical of me to go 'ugh' but seriously, this guy was gross--and he was beating our asses. Even took three full power attacks from me, mom, and Parsley... and pushed them back. All at once. And then, he transformed, getting even stronger, and... well, it was do or die. I had to transform or people were going to start dying, so I did. Somehow. This time I was a lot more controlled."

Having finished his portion of the cleaning, Totoma flopped down on the bed and rested his head on his arms. "I'm still kind of amazed at the whole thing... me, a super saiyan! A guy who, until a few years ago, absolutely detested the saiyan half of his heritage..." He trailed off, remaining silent for a moment. "But I've gotta figure out how to trigger it at will, since right now it's only happened because of emotional turmoil or... need, I guess. Once I can transform whenever I want, I'll be... golden."

That was a terrible joke, but it had to be made. "Plus, it'll be a great help when we go out searching for your dad... again." Twice now they've had to abandon the search. Aiden was tough as hell, so he was definitely still alive, but these... detours were annoying even him. Totoma could... actually, he totally knew how Karine felt about the matter, considering, ya know, the Kizuna. "
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Qaztoh who was hard at work on her compound in her room has just now finished developing it. Qaztoh looks at the compound in her hands ," Yes a magnificent piece of work if do say so myself! Now for the moment of truth, this will be the final test , " Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh tests a sample of the acidic blood on the compound and once the blood touches the compound something miraculous happens. The compound starts to absorb acidity from the blood and then breaks it down on the molecular level rendering it harmless. Qaztoh jumps for joy pleased by the results ," Yes success, of course I expect nothing less after all I am a genius!" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh looks at the compound that she created, " Now I just need to make more of this gel compound, but what do I call it ?" Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-05-2019 at 11:05 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Things were getting boring after the various battles ended. People were just standing around talking to the new girls. Only one of them was an actual stranger from what Parsley could ascertain. The shorter one, Karine, seemed to be an old friend. She reeked of Totoma's scent, so she was obviously his mate.

Parsley supposed he couldn't do much worse. She was... rather short, but that wasn't much of a negative against her. Some men preferred shorter women. For some reason.

"Hello," she greeted simply. "I'm Parsley, and this is my mate, Avoca."

"Hi," Avoca said shortly. "Some of the people here are weird, so whatever. The sooner I can go home, the quicker I can forget I ever came here."

Parsley let out a short laugh. "Yes. Certain people here can grind on the nerves, but I suppose there are enough sensible people here to offset the overwhelming idiocy." With that said, and nothing more to be said in that regard, she moved on. "I can smell the... Totoma's scent all over you."
    Avoca had mentioned she was rather eager to get home, which made her somewhat curious of the reasons they were around but for now let it be. She was just breaking the ice and getting to know the new people most of which she had interacted with already save a few here and there. One person she hadn't really seen was the more aloof Ochazuke but in a sense it wasn't a surprise since out of the group he was probably the most solitary. The former Crane student was by no means a bad person but he was rather intense, he was one of those people you liked or didn't quickly but you could respect them even if you fell in the later category.

She was curious how her father and he would get along if they ever met, gut said yes but it was one of those things that had to be seen.

The scent comment caused Karine's pale cheeks to redden slghtly. Ugh. Even after being intimate I still get tripped up. It makes no sense.

"I didn't know his scent was still..there." Karine offered a bit lamely. "But yes, if it wasn't obvious before he is my mate. I haven't been apart of the group because I've been searching for my father in space, but it hasn't gone too well. We keep getting interrupted."

Something else clicked to her then. "Is Sarada present? I haven't felt her Ki." She hadn't talked to the young Sayain girl for some time by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma didn't mind the chaos--a result of his Saiyan heritage, maybe--but he helped nonetheless, since he knew that it bothered Kari a bit. Now that she was back, he was feeling a lot better. Yeah, sure, he'd talked to her over the Kizuna telepathic link a fair bit, but as intimate as that was, it paled in comparison to actually being near her.

And, naturally, she wanted to know about his recent Super Saiyan transformation. Huh, he had... not really mentioned that, for various reasons, so...

Oh, his mom, of course. Seeing how proud she'd been, his mom had no doubt told everyone on the ship when she made her stop there. Ha ha, what a weird feeling...

"It is. The last Super Saiyan to exist--that we know of, anyway--was Vocado, around two-thousand years ago. It's... ah, well, the legends exaggerated its power, but it's a lot more stable and has fewer vulnerabilities than Hitozaru." Oh, right, he hadn't mentioned Hitozaru's whole... life-shortening thing. He'd leave that for later. "And I did sort of go berserk the first time. We were in another timeline, and we'd met, uh... well, our daughter from that timeline, Ika. And Garnish, Parsley's daughter, whom we'd adopted, apparently." He paused and sighed. "Since she was blood related, I was able to form a Kizuna with Ika very quickly, and during a fight there... Garnish was seriously injured, and seeing her 'little sister' seemingly die.."

Another paused, as he recalled that event. "I could have severed the Kizuna, but I kept it open to offer emotional... support, but her emotions bled over and combined with everything I was feeling at the time--what kind of hero lets someone die on his watch--it made something snap and I, along with Parsley, ascended."

"The second time was just a short while before you came back. We were fighting this... ugh... a Saiyan-Arcosian hybrid--yeah, I know it's really hypocritical of me to go 'ugh' but seriously, this guy was gross--and he was beating our asses. Even took three full power attacks from me, mom, and Parsley... and pushed them back. All at once. And then, he transformed, getting even stronger, and... well, it was do or die. I had to transform or people were going to start dying, so I did. Somehow. This time I was a lot more controlled."

Having finished his portion of the cleaning, Totoma flopped down on the bed and rested his head on his arms. "I'm still kind of amazed at the whole thing... me, a super saiyan! A guy who, until a few years ago, absolutely detested the saiyan half of his heritage..." He trailed off, remaining silent for a moment. "But I've gotta figure out how to trigger it at will, since right now it's only happened because of emotional turmoil or... need, I guess. Once I can transform whenever I want, I'll be... golden."

That was a terrible joke, but it had to be made. "Plus, it'll be a great help when we go out searching for your dad... again." Twice now they've had to abandon the search. Aiden was tough as hell, so he was definitely still alive, but these... detours were annoying even him. Totoma could... actually, he totally knew how Karine felt about the matter, considering, ya know, the Kizuna. "
    What caught Karine's attention was not so much the Super Sayain lore of his people as fascinating as she found it; no it was the mention of time lines. How was that possible? Karine hadn't heard of anything capable of that, though given there were a set of wish granting items and whatever else, who was she to say what was possible or not? It also mentioned something about a daughter, and then adopting Parsley's daughter? She supposed even with a alternate version of herself something like that was possible, she didn't know the young woman much yet but she seemed pleasant enough, they could very well be friends one day.

Children were a subject discussed about, but ultimately, it was better to wait. It be very irresponsible to have a kid while things were so haywire at the given moment when both herself and Totoma were still very young. Not to mention it be unfair to dump it on her mother while she and Totoma had their adventures to knows where. The smarter and more responsible thing was to make sure their own house was accounted for before trying to build a foundation to something else. It come in time, but it collapse onto itself if there wasn't enough support to grow. Love by itself wasn't enough as her mother had told her before.

"Yes..it is annoying we haven't progressed finding them." Karine's annoyance in her voice was visible before shaking her head. "In any case, I'm sure he is fine where ever he is, and no doubt he's gotten much stronger since then. What I am curious about is, well, how? How did you manage to get to another time line?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Deeper they go, minutes pass and turn into an hour before they reach a large room. Dim cavelight reflected off ice streams down and reveals a faint glow coming from a large hole that seems to have been made in the center of the room.
    Peering over the edge and into the hole, they both then use their ki to levitate over the center of the hole so as to get a better look down inside.

OOC: How deep is it?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Avoca had mentioned she was rather eager to get home, which made her somewhat curious of the reasons they were around but for now let it be. She was just breaking the ice and getting to know the new people most of which she had interacted with already save a few here and there. One person she hadn't really seen was the more aloof Ochazuke but in a sense it wasn't a surprise since out of the group he was probably the most solitary. The former Crane student was by no means a bad person but he was rather intense, he was one of those people you liked or didn't quickly but you could respect them even if you fell in the later category.

She was curious how her father and he would get along if they ever met, gut said yes but it was one of those things that had to be seen.

The scent comment caused Karine's pale cheeks to redden slghtly. Ugh. Even after being intimate I still get tripped up. It makes no sense.

"I didn't know his scent was still..there." Karine offered a bit lamely. "But yes, if it wasn't obvious before he is my mate. I haven't been apart of the group because I've been searching for my father in space, but it hasn't gone too well. We keep getting interrupted."

Something else clicked to her then. "Is Sarada present? I haven't felt her Ki." She hadn't talked to the young Sayain girl for some time by now.
    Parsley chuckled at Karine's embarrassment. She still didn't understand why humans got so humiliated when it came to things like mating. It was as natural as fighting. Ah well. It would always be one of the things that would be lost in translation between Saiyans and humans. "He's... not as foolish as he makes himself out to be. Plus, my brother idolizes him for some reason." She shrugged. She would never understand the mind of a child, even one she was closely related to.

The mention of her trying to find her father elicited a soft hum from the Saiyanness. She knew nothing about that, nor did she have any reason to offer help. That would be more Sarada's prerogative.

And speaking off, "She's in an alternate timeline. Taking part in a fighting tournament of all things. It's... a bit of a long story. The short version is that an evil alternate version of Jinzi is trying to destabilize the time stream so he can absorb the time energy and supplant Zurvan as time god. Then, he intends to turn back time so that his wife and son live again. He doesn't plan on surviving this mission, which opens up every option for him.

"We learned that he's empowered by pools of time energy located in six adjacent timelines. We've closed two so far, and Sarada and her team are close to closing a third. After that, we have three more, including one with an evil Ishtar, so that will be fun."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Peering over the edge and into the hole, they both then use their ki to levitate over the center of the hole so as to get a better look down inside.

OOC: How deep is it?
    100 meters or so. Seems to have punched into a cavern below.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    100 meters or so. Seems to have punched into a cavern below.
    With barely a glance at each other, the two then fly down into the hole. In time they find themselves in another cavern beneath the ruins.

Landing, they walk carefully towards the light source, stopping a safe distance away but close enough to get a good view of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: Praxat's observation notes are decent , but her strategic notes are excellent. she is also has pretty good drawing skills.

OOC: for Cleric in case this was missed.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-06-2019 at 03:50 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Qaztoh walks out of her room and walks around the Lookout to gather her thoughts," Sometimes amaze myself with me genius. Yes I created something' amazing, and I did it without Praxat's assistance . Of course like I needs help of someone who be intellectual inferior to me! Qaztoh said.

With no one around Qaztoh changes her speech pattern and starts using salty language associated with Space Pirates, which is her actual speech pattern, " Yeah when I'm by F#$king meself I feel like I can talk, and act like how I F#$king really do. None of that damn phony acting business , still I 'm trying to turn over F#$king new leaf , but I spent three F#$king years associating with Space Pirates. Long enough towere they bloody rubbed off on me," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh takes out he cell phone ," For past three years I been having conversations with Space Pirates , but not F#$king once have I ever had a conversation with someone I would consider to be a damn commoner. In fact I be afraid I don't know how to actually F#$king talk to a commoner. I need to F#$king remedy that," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh searches the web on her phone and finds what she is looking for," Hmm this is F#$king interesting There's this place in Capital City that offers what they call socialization classes. Yeah that Place has just what I need, I should F#$king check it out!" Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh then looks on the internet for current space pirate bounties and sees a bounty of herself which is at sixteen million galactic credits ," Oh that's just F#$king great I still have a damn bounty on me head. Also why in the F#$k is it sixteen million ? That has to be a damn typo," Qaztoh said.

Qaztoh looks at the bounties of the Stratovarius Buccaneers, and the highest bounties are, one Sonata Elysi Stratovarius with a bounty of two billion galactic credits. Two Pyrrhos Vigor with a bounty of one billion galactic credits. Three Fang Kaiser with a bounty of 900 thousand galactic credits. Qaztoh's girl friend Nadila is on the bounty page with a bounty of 330 million galactic credits and Nadila's last name is list as Bonnlyde on the page.

The Lowest bounty on the page for a member of the Stratovarius Buccaneers belongs to Raccoony D. Azykazia with a measly bounty of 100 Galactic credits. Qaztoh sighs as she views the bounties and then turns off her phone.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-20-2019 at 09:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

What caught Karine's attention was not so much the Super Sayain lore of his people as fascinating as she found it; no it was the mention of time lines. How was that possible? Karine hadn't heard of anything capable of that, though given there were a set of wish granting items and whatever else, who was she to say what was possible or not? It also mentioned something about a daughter, and then adopting Parsley's daughter? She supposed even with a alternate version of herself something like that was possible, she didn't know the young woman much yet but she seemed pleasant enough, they could very well be friends one day.

Children were a subject discussed about, but ultimately, it was better to wait. It be very irresponsible to have a kid while things were so haywire at the given moment when both herself and Totoma were still very young. Not to mention it be unfair to dump it on her mother while she and Totoma had their adventures to knows where. The smarter and more responsible thing was to make sure their own house was accounted for before trying to build a foundation to something else. It come in time, but it collapse onto itself if there wasn't enough support to grow. Love by itself wasn't enough as her mother had told her before.

"Yes..it is annoying we haven't progressed finding them." Karine's annoyance in her voice was visible before shaking her head. "In any case, I'm sure he is fine where ever he is, and no doubt he's gotten much stronger since then. What I am curious about is, well, how? How did you manage to get to another time line?"
    Ah, the timeline stuff. Well, that was...

"Uh... well, alternate Jinzi is trying to take over time or something, causing... Zurvan's father to come to us for help, and that involves going from timeline to timeline to..." Trailing off, he realized that he hadn't... really been paying attention to the specifics. "...well, uh, point is, that Zurvan guy is like the God of Time, I guess, so he... uh... helped us with going to the other timelines."

Definitely should have been paying attention more, but he'd been busy with other... things. Like pla--training with Pinach, Rutaba, and Seri, fending off invaders, and going about his superhero-ing. And trying to deal with the emotional fallout from that berserk episode when he first went super saiyan. Thankfully, that seems to have been dealt with.

"So, I... hope my dad didn't drive you too insane while you were stuck on that ship with him? His bad jokes usually have more outlets," said Totoma, laughing. For whatever reason, the Zhu were fond of jokes... especially puns. Though, being able to eat his dad's cooking probably made the punstorm tolerable.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "That's true! However, overblown emphasis on the importance of a college education and inflated cost of it aside, it's still an important tool in terms of a securing many a future career!"

Meehsas reeled back from the punch to his face. Damn kid nearly broke his nose. That didn't shock him though. What did was the near perfect reversal into a frankensteiner. This kid must've been a fan on ZTW, to pull off a maneuver like that.

But that wasn't the most important thing at hand. What was important was how to reverse it...and figure just what this kid was up to with that orange aura. It was ki to be sure, the the sarge had never seen anything quite like it . As for the Frankensteiner...

As his head was grabbed by Charco's ankles and his body violently flipped over, Meehsas made a split second motion to grab Charco's head with his arm, reversing the momentum of the attack into...a DDT! A DDT IN MID-AIR!

The abnormally long lasting free fall continued, this time in Meehsas' favor as he attempted to drive Charco's head into the floor this time around.
    Snarling through gritted teeth, Charco knew that he didn't have enough time to reverse this reversal of his earlier reversal and instead focused on taking as little as damage as he could from the impact. Both of them struck the ground and the boy's skull smashed into the arena's floor, leaving a noticeable crater in his wake. Slapping both hands onto the earth, Charco tore himself backwards from Meehsas' grasp before stumbling onto his feet. Despite being DDTed straight into the ground, the boy seemed little worse for wear, although Meehsas would notice that the section of aura around his head was a much darker shade of orange and was much denser compared to rest of its coverage.

"Fuck!" He hissed, a small trickle of blood running from his scalp and down his brow, only to be smeared across his forehead as he wiped it with the back of his hand.

"It may be a tool, but it's a tool being misused by a greedy industry."

Stomping his left foot, he planted it against the ground as his ki was stirred awake. Jutting out from the aura near the heel of his right came a spike of pure energy, followed by several more going up the back of his leg. Launching his leg forth with a whip kick and the spikes of energy were dislodged, hurtling towards Meehsas' general direction.

------
    Combat Information

[Thyreophora, Second State Active
    Current PL: 1,350,000
    Posts Until Detonation: 2]
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 04-06-2019 at 10:01 PM.

Qaztoh uses her teleportation watch to teleport to Capital City and searches around," Ah there's the F#$king place I been F#$king looking for that was in that F#$king Ad I was looking at on my F#$king phone. So it's called The Socialization Academy for unruly juvenile delinquents & miscreants. Okay that's highly F#$king specific," Qaztoh said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-20-2019 at 09:55 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Sarada was still a bit skeptical, but in the end, she supposed it didn't really matter what they were. "Sure you can handle that?" she inquired. "I don't know how many of these bitches there are, but the place is crawling with them. I'm talking at least a few dozen."

She rubbed her chin in thought. "I don't know how this shit is supposed to work, but it seems risky. If it doesn't work, we may have dozens of those things running up on us. What's plan B?"
    Meagan looks to both Sarada and to Cthylla, "We shut this place down. Complete and total power-outage. If it comes to that, we must act quickly."

Parsley chuckled at Karine's embarrassment. She still didn't understand why humans got so humiliated when it came to things like mating. It was as natural as fighting. Ah well. It would always be one of the things that would be lost in translation between Saiyans and humans. "He's... not as foolish as he makes himself out to be. Plus, my brother idolizes him for some reason." She shrugged. She would never understand the mind of a child, even one she was closely related to.

The mention of her trying to find her father elicited a soft hum from the Saiyanness. She knew nothing about that, nor did she have any reason to offer help. That would be more Sarada's prerogative.

And speaking off, "She's in an alternate timeline. Taking part in a fighting tournament of all things. It's... a bit of a long story. The short version is that an evil alternate version of Jinzi is trying to destabilize the time stream so he can absorb the time energy and supplant Zurvan as time god. Then, he intends to turn back time so that his wife and son live again. He doesn't plan on surviving this mission, which opens up every option for him.

"We learned that he's empowered by pools of time energy located in six adjacent timelines. We've closed two so far, and Sarada and her team are close to closing a third. After that, we have three more, including one with an evil Ishtar, so that will be fun."
    ...All right. She really wasn't expecting something like that. Even for Karine who had experienced some rather strange things, this was different but she supposed she shouldn't be too surprised.

She wasn't sure what to make of it, and it did make her wonder if there were other versions of herself out there, if Jinzi was there why not her and her family? But judging by how they turned out, there very well could be versions of herself she would have no desire to meet at all. Law of chance when it came to high enough numbers there would be a version of herself that had a very different moral compass of her own either.

"That's..an issue." To put it mildly. "I don't pretend to know how time traveling and powers work but I imagine what you said of messing up the time stream would mess up more then just his own time line but ours and others as well. Is there other people working with them?"

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Ah, the timeline stuff. Well, that was...

"Uh... well, alternate Jinzi is trying to take over time or something, causing... Zurvan's father to come to us for help, and that involves going from timeline to timeline to..." Trailing off, he realized that he hadn't... really been paying attention to the specifics. "...well, uh, point is, that Zurvan guy is like the God of Time, I guess, so he... uh... helped us with going to the other timelines."

Definitely should have been paying attention more, but he'd been busy with other... things. Like pla--training with Pinach, Rutaba, and Seri, fending off invaders, and going about his superhero-ing. And trying to deal with the emotional fallout from that berserk episode when he first went super saiyan. Thankfully, that seems to have been dealt with.

"So, I... hope my dad didn't drive you too insane while you were stuck on that ship with him? His bad jokes usually have more outlets," said Totoma, laughing. For whatever reason, the Zhu were fond of jokes... especially puns. Though, being able to eat his dad's cooking probably made the punstorm tolerable.
    Time lines and travel were confusing things, she agreed with her mate on that and let it be. Besides there were others like Eva who could explain certain details better.

"We'll...it was hard to deal with but I've gotten used it. Or again I should say." The puns and such weren't the best thing but since Bekon had been gone long enough there was a certain amount of fond nostalgia when it came to the puns. There were a bunch of little things she took for granted she was glad to have again, Tasure's presence was among one of them along with Bekon. The only thing missing was her father from that scenario which was something they were aiming to fix.

There was something else on her mind, it may or may not have been surprising with how Karine had changed or grown a bit over the years. "Totoma? I was wondering, when you're comfortable transforming in that form of yours at will, I want to spar against you to test myself." She shook her head. "Maybe not so much now, but when I get Umbrus Lord. I know I have told you about it and that it was more just a myth but I don't think so with what I've found out. I just wouldn't know the trigger and I'd assume I'd have to be very strong at base to begin with. Hopefully it doesn't require anything as dramatic as what you went through.."

Who knows? Maybe her father had it already; if anyone could of gotten it one day it was definitely him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Snarling through gritted teeth, Charco knew that he didn't have enough time to reverse this reversal of his earlier reversal and instead focused on taking as little as damage as he could from the impact. Both of them struck the ground and the boy's skull smashed into the arena's floor, leaving a noticeable crater in his wake. Slapping both hands onto the earth, Charco tore himself backwards from Meehsas' grasp before stumbling onto his feet. Despite being DDTed straight into the ground, the boy seemed little worse for wear, although Meehsas would notice that the section of aura around his head was a much darker shade of orange and was much denser compared to rest of its coverage.

"Fuck!" He hissed, a small trickle of blood running from his scalp and down his brow, only to be smeared across his forehead as he wiped it with the back of his hand.

"It may be a tool, but it's a tool being misused by a greedy industry."

Stomping his left foot, he planted it against the ground as his ki was stirred awake. Jutting out from the aura near the heel of his right came a spike of pure energy, followed by several more going up the back of his leg. Launching his leg forth with a whip kick and the spikes of energy were dislodged, hurtling towards Meehsas' general direction.

------
    Combat Information

[Thyreophora, Second State Active
    Current PL: 1,350,000
    Posts Until Detonation: 2]
    Meehsas narrowed his eyes as he eyed the aura around Charco's head. The coloration changed...was that in response to damage or a subtle warning that he had begun to unleash something dangerous....Only one way to find out. Meehsas charged at Charco but his body came to a halt as the teen launched several energy spikes out of his leg.

His momentum too fast, MEehsas fell backwards, avoiding the first spike, but failing to dodge the other two which pierced his right leg. "Argh!" Meehsas frowned, clutching his knee. He was going to have to fight the urge to limp. Pain was just a nuisance, a distraction.

"Oh you best believe it's misused...that's why we place our hope....in the future!" Meehsas grimaced. "Kids like you...you can help fix the system in the present and the future!" He shouted, drawing out his smg and shooting up the arena itself, bringing up rubble from around every edge and corner.

From there he used his food beam magic, in the hope that if it was used around Charco, whatever anti-magic ability he had wouldn't effect it. And while the arena was potentially transforming around them, Meehsas was charging ahead, using flight to hover just off the ground to avoid using his injured leg too much.

He sped towards Charco, activating his barrier-armor in case any ki-techniques were used, raising his uninjured leg for....A RUNNING KNEE! A running knee headed right towards Charco's face!