Page 749 of 782 FirstFirst ... 249649699739745746747748749750751752753759 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Quite the gadget you have there..." Blizzar nodded, having seen similar devices in his own timeline. "Once I arrive at Incenio's office, would you mind if I borrowed it for a spell?"

Althena finishes her spiritually meditation , and stands up, " I have cleanish my mind of negative thoughts and I'm now ready to face what ever might come our way," Althena said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-09-2019 at 07:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Stars filled his vision as his brain rattled from the impact of Meehsas' knee and for just a brief second, Charco could have sworn he blacked out, yet the familiar sounds of bones crunching roused his focus back to consciousness. Despite the satisfaction of inflicting enough of an injury against Meehsas to deem any potential injury of his own as worth it, the boy's legs were unsteady on their own, a fact made apparent once his opponent disengaged from the fight.

A step forward was taken, only for the teenager to fall onto his back and a sudden wave of vertigo struck him as the arena around him whirled and churned in his vision. Somewhere in his perspective, he could see Meehsas was doing... something. It was hard to tell what the Sargeant was bouncing off of, but it reminded him of ZWF once again.

... a world with martial arts academies... must be nice...

He had spent the fight getting worked up in his role as rebellious teenager that Charco had forgotten that they were from different worlds, universes, and times. Perhaps, were he born where Meehsas was from, things would have been different and he would have been just like him, but he wasn't. Things didn't work like that where he was from. The boy had to abandon his parents and his education to focus on survival against those who would bring ruin to his world and universe. That was the Dino School way...
    Meehsas' elbow descended toward him and Charco once again rose to meet him in defiance. The Sargeant's elbow smashing into his face and breaking his nose with a gush of blood, yet the boy continued to rise, a new surge of power coursing through him, his body visibly bulking up as he tapped into the Thyreophora's Third State, eschewing his mobility and speed for power and durability. Powering through the pain and disorientation, Charco threw an uppercut underneath Meehsas' chin, the sheer force of the blow alone was enough to launch most into the air.

He would show Meehsas the Dino School's most important rule of combat: survival through power overwhelming.

Energy crackled wildly as Charco created those twin orbs of energy, their usual green mixing with the orange of the Thyreophora to create ki of a dark teal color.

"TYRANNO..."

Those who had witnessed Charco's fight with Sammy would find this situation very familiar.

"...TITAN..."

The arena beneath his feet cracked, spiderwebbing throughout the entire structure to the point that its stability was in peril of collapsing at any moment.

"BLAST!!"

The blast's light drowned out all other light sources in the building, its backlash breaking off massive portions of the arena and lobbing it toward the audience and any security measures Incenio would have in place. Those sensitive in ki would feel Charco's power level decreased dramatically as if he was forcibly expelling it into the blast, a hunch that would be correct as this would be the only way to avoid the consequences of the Thyreophora. Eventually would the light die out and the dust settles to find the boy resting on one knee, awaiting any sign of Meehsas.

------
    Combat Information

[Thyreophora, Third State Expended
    Power Leve During Post: 1,800,000]
    The Sgt grinned. his elbow had connected, all he needed to do was quickly get up and get the kid out of the ring just to make sure. But his overconfidence making him fail to account for Charco's sheet grit. Meehsas's eyes widened as Charco's fist collided with his chin, sending him careening into the air.

He soared through the air for a bit, rising higher than the stands, before making his descent back towards the ground. Before Meehsas could come to a his senses he would see bright light overtake him and the surrounding area. He was rocked backward by a massive surge of ki, the blast knocking him onto the ground outside the arena,whichhe bounced on, did several backflips in midair, before crashing into the ground.

When the dust settled...Charco would be seen kneeling upon what little of the arena was left, while Meehsas lay stunned on the ground, lying amidst the rubble.

"AND THE WINNER...CHARCOOO!"

The announcement of the winner, was enough to awaken Meehsas, the noise breaking through the ringing in his ears as he sat up and rubbed the top of his head. It seriously hurt to move. He looked disgruntled for a moment, but his frown turned to a grin. He laughed. "HAHA! Talk about underestimating your opponent! Gotta say...I haven't has my ass kicked like that in a long time!" the Sgt chuckled boisterously.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    While similar to one’s he’s used, this one isrougher and more a prototype he realizes.

“It’s a one time use, emergency transport. Feeds off any preexisting energy. Everyone crowd in, it’s ready.”

A rift starts forming and Tanaki callsmoit.

“Go go go!”
    Althena walks into the rift ," I'm ready , and I will use Aoem to protect myself and others if necessary. In Aoem killing is only necessary if it is the only option," Althena said. Althena rubs her chin, ( Which reminds me was it wrong of me to kill those two wild animals back on Earth in my own timeline?) Althena thought.

Althena continues to rub her chin, ( In Aoem it's okay to kill animal as long as it's for survival or for the intention of sharing the meat with others. Before I was frozen 2,000 years ago and before the arrival of that false Guardian Zykona. Toadians during that time never thought of the animals on Qacriea as sentient beings. They only thought of the animals living on Qacriea as food or as pets,) Althena thought.

Althena stops rubbing he chin ( However in Aoem it also states that killing is only necessary if it is the only option. So was it absolutely necessary for me to kill those wild animals for food for myself and the others? Hmm I never thought about it before, but those two statements in Aoem actually contradict each other ,) Althena thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-10-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Haha! Right on!"

What a great fucking fight that was! Sarada hadn't seen moves like what Meehsas had pulled out against Charco. It almost made her regret rooting for her friend instead of him. When she came back, she was definitely challenging the Sargent to a fight.

There was nothing more invigorating than watching a fight like that; well, besides actually taking part in it. Her hands were actually shaking from when Meehsas hit Charco with that Nation's Elbow technique. What charisma! But, the time for her next fight was nearly upon her. All she had to do was wait for Cthylla to beat Kenbo, then she could finally step into the ring again.

The best part was that she was guaranteed to have an awesome fight with Meagan. Her last two ended in forfeitures, though they were still fun. It was going to feel good to earn her win the hard way!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Aleka had reached a verdict after seeing and interacting with most of this colorful group and that she was going to stay for a bit. Some members were pleasant enough, some were in between and then there those she didn't have as much interest in interacting in. None seemed overly malicious, and the closes one to it was the majin which name escaped her but even with them they had vanished after telling them of dietary issues if he had ideas of eating her kind.

She hadn't really seen them since then.

Eva had allowed them a room and board which she gratefully accepted; who she to deny food and a roof over her head? There was of course the time mess going on and who knows what else that probably added to the whole thing of: "Likely to be brutally killed at any given moment". She couldn't tell if the collective group was very brave, crazy or a bit of both but if she was tagging along she wasn't going to judge. It was a bit chaotic but it was something she could see herself become used to and become background noise unless there was hidden levels she didn't know about.

Her room was pretty sparse overall but that was perfectly fine for the woman seeing as she could dress it up to her liking. Though really she didn't bring too much with her on her travels since the less baggage the better otherwise you risked slowing yourself down. Aleka placed a few pictures around the room with one of the main ones being close to her bed with the nearby night stand. It had a picture of herself in a long blue dress, a kind looking man who looked human minus the slightly pointed ears with the last being a little girl with rabbit ears.

The whole talk of Dragonballs and the situation with Jinzi had set off a few emotions she'd rather not deal with. With the former, it felt almost like fools gold in the sense she had already tried the Namekian Dragonballs only to be denied and the worse part she didn't know why her wish couldn't be granted. Did they refuse? Was it some type of celestial red tape involved? Something else? She didn't know and that was the worse part out of everything instead of complete closure there was that faint whisper of maybe.

She didn't think she'd handle it as well a second time, so she didn't bother asking about the current Dragonballs as once was enough. She could understand somewhat with Jinzi but not his extreme methods but if things had been different, would she had taken that extra step to see them again? She'd like to say she wouldn't and Aleka was confident in that answer but again there was no way for her to know for sure.

With a mental sigh, she pushed the negative thoughts aside as she got in bed, almost out of habit expecting a tiny body to sneak into the room and curl against her before it went as quickly as it came.

Tomorrow she'd get some training in, but for now she'd do her best to get some sleep.

The Sgt grinned. his elbow had connected, all he needed to do was quickly get up and get the kid out of the ring just to make sure. But his overconfidence making him fail to account for Charco's sheet grit. Meehsas's eyes widened as Charco's fist collided with his chin, sending him careening into the air.

He soared through the air for a bit, rising higher than the stands, before making his descent back towards the ground. Before Meehsas could come to a his senses he would see bright light overtake him and the surrounding area. He was rocked backward by a massive surge of ki, the blast knocking him onto the ground outside the arena,whichhe bounced on, did several backflips in midair, before crashing into the ground.

When the dust settled...Charco would be seen kneeling upon what little of the arena was left, while Meehsas lay stunned on the ground, lying amidst the rubble.

The announcement of the winner, was enough to awaken Meehsas, the noise breaking through the ringing in his ears as he sat up and rubbed the top of his head. It seriously hurt to move. He looked disgruntled for a moment, but his frown turned to a grin. He laughed. "HAHA! Talk about underestimating your opponent! Gotta say...I haven't has my ass kicked like that in a long time!" the Sgt chuckled boisterously.
    The small section of what was arena floor Charco rested on crumbled from his weight, tossing the boy to the ground in a groaning heap. To say he was spent was an understatement. The TyrannoTitan Blast was designed to expend all of the excess energy from the Thyreophora form, thus leaving him a mewling state. Although weakened, he was not out as evident when he laboriously got to his feet. Grabbing his nose, he pushed it back into place with a meaty sound and blew out a wad of blood from it.

And to think, he had to fight his own teammates after this.

"Shit, anyone got some aspirin for this headache?"

Turns out that using your head to absorb blows wasn't the smartest thing to do. Trudging over to the Sargeant, Charco extended a hand towards his former opponent. "Hell of a fight."

Praxat is standing next to Jinzi and looks at him " Say where's Dash and Cyanna?" Praxat said.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    <snip>

Time lines and travel were confusing things, she agreed with her mate on that and let it be. Besides there were others like Eva who could explain certain details better.

"We'll...it was hard to deal with but I've gotten used it. Or again I should say." The puns and such weren't the best thing but since Bekon had been gone long enough there was a certain amount of fond nostalgia when it came to the puns. There were a bunch of little things she took for granted she was glad to have again, Tasure's presence was among one of them along with Bekon. The only thing missing was her father from that scenario which was something they were aiming to fix.

There was something else on her mind, it may or may not have been surprising with how Karine had changed or grown a bit over the years. "Totoma? I was wondering, when you're comfortable transforming in that form of yours at will, I want to spar against you to test myself." She shook her head. "Maybe not so much now, but when I get Umbrus Lord. I know I have told you about it and that it was more just a myth but I don't think so with what I've found out. I just wouldn't know the trigger and I'd assume I'd have to be very strong at base to begin with. Hopefully it doesn't require anything as dramatic as what you went through.."

Who knows? Maybe her father had it already; if anyone could of gotten it one day it was definitely him.
    Kari wanted to test herself against his Super Saiyan form? Totoma had no issues with that--no, actually, it was great! He smiled widely at her. "Sure thing! I mean, you're my woman and can more than keep up with me, so why wouldn't I train and spar with you? Heck, if you want, we could add mom and your dad and make it a team spar."

Heh, once they found Aiden, his old extended family would be complete again. Aiden was probably super-strong by now--Totoma couldn't wait to find him so he could see how strong both he and Karine had become!

"So, uh... you probably know about what super saiyan looks like--golden aura and hair and blue eyes--but I don't really know what Umbrus Lord looks like. Though... if I had to guess, it probably has some sort of shadow-y quality, what with shadow-powers being a nosferatu trademark." Seemed logical... then again, Super Saiyan's features were kind of inexplicable. You'd think Super Saiyan would be like... Hitozaru or something.

...then again, Hitozaru did exceed Super Saiyan in terms of raw power, so... hm. Well, his mom would figure out how to use that form safely, and once she ascended, she'd definitely figure out how to combine them into, like... a... golden hitozaru? A super hitozaru?

Damn, that sounded pretty cool.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

On the other side of the rift. Althena rubs her chin ( Before the Toadian Kingdom was form the Four Toadian Clans at the time had their own belief systems. The Orpheus Clan worshiped Aera The Goddess of nobility , goodness and the sky, the belief system around the Goddess Aera had rules against hunting animals for food, but it was okay in this belief system to rise animals as livestock for food. Mazkiya Clan worshiped Ikaiosyne the Goddess of righteousness , justice and the swamp , the belief system around the Goddess Ikaiosyne had a rule that killing and eating animals was only allow on sacred ground, ) Althena thought.

Althena continues to rub her chin , ( Oilvibar Clan worshiped Hathena The Goddess of peace & wisdom, and the seasons. The belief system around the Goddess Hathena had a strict rule against killing animals for meat, but eating animals that were already dead was allowed, it also had a rule that killing was only allowed if it was the only option. The Luue Clan worshiped Haeus The Goddess of the wilderness, warriors , the hunt and thunder. The belief system around the Goddess Haeus allowed for the killing for animals for food as long as it was for the hunt and as long as the meat was shared,) Althena thought.

Althena crosses her arms ( Aoem was created by Vivian Luue ,but it's belief system had been modified since her time in attempt to combine Vivian's belief system and the remain three clans belief systems into one system. However now I'm thinking was not really a good decision for Oilvibar Clan long before I was born to combine four different belief systems into one ?) Althena said.

Althena rubs her chin again ( Yeah I need to revised that the rule on killing animals good thing Aoem is adaptable , and the rules can be change if they conflict with a previous established rule. Karma I heard that word used by the Earthlings but I don't know what it actually means, but I guess it's the same as the Toadian word Kaomion ?) Althena thought.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-10-2019 at 09:56 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Astonishing Member

Chronal sighs.

“I was the one who manipulated the temporal rift and placed it within the gemstone. It’s a speciality of mine, temporal studies. Incenio stole the gem from me and took me to...harvest my knowledge.”

Chris looks at Samson before answering.

“Well, Samson and the others won’t let this bastard go now that we have the truth. Seems I have no choice but to help.”

Balon nods, grinning a grin smile.
    Held arched an eyebrow. Now this was unexpected.

"....You made the gem?" Held replied coolly, running possibilities in his head. The gem was their goal, and there was a chance of success---They had beat one Incenio after all, and that was with himself, the others and Blizzar unprepared. The safe was still an obstacle, as was Lady Gero, but...Chromal did give an alternate idea.

"I'm impressed. That must have took ages."

I have wonder if Incenio really would give up the gem if one of our team won. I mean, he was planning on being able to make them, it seems...But why? It doesn't seem relevant to his plan really...

"For that matter, why's Incenio so interested in time spacey stuff?"

While similar to one’s he’s used, this one isrougher and more a prototype he realizes.

“It’s a one time use, emergency transport. Feeds off any preexisting energy. Everyone crowd in, it’s ready.”

“Go go go!”
    "Good grief, no patience." Held said with a sigh, as he briskly walked through the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held arched an eyebrow. Now this was unexpected.

"....You made the gem?" Held replied coolly, running possibilities in his head. The gem was their goal, and there was a chance of success---They had beat one Incenio after all, and that was with himself, the others and Blizzar unprepared. The safe was still an obstacle, as was Lady Gero, but...Chromal did give an alternate idea.

"I'm impressed. That must have took ages."

I have wonder if Incenio really would give up the gem if one of our team won. I mean, he was planning on being able to make them, it seems...But why? It doesn't seem relevant to his plan really...

"For that matter, why's Incenio so interested in time spacey stuff?"

"Good grief, no patience." Held said with a sigh, as he briskly walked through the portal.
    Althena waves at Held on the another side of the portal as she had already went in, " I know getting the gem is the goal, but If we come across more people who need saving. We should help them. I have been deep in thought about my belief system , and there's a rule I plan on changing that conflicts with other one," Althena said.
    My Forum check it out

Astonishing Member

“Go go go!”
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena waves at Held on the another side of the portal as she had already went in, " I know getting the gem is the goal, but If we come across more people who need saving. We should help them. I have been deep in thought about my belief system , and there's a rule I plan on changing that conflicts with other one," Althena said.
    "If only it were that easy...." Held said with a sigh, "I don't plan to leave anyone to.....whatever all this is."

Even reading Incenios plan, Held barely understood the endgame. Where would enough be enough?

"But we still have our own tasks, Althena. If push comes to shove, that has to come first. This is all a small part of a bigger picture."

This world certainly had problems, and Held would love to help--if he had the time. But for every moment they spend here, The Doctors plans came that much closer to fruition, risking not only this universe, or his own, but several others.

Held would not relish having to make a hard decision if it came down to it, but it would be made nonetheless.

"We all have to play the hand we're dealt."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    The small section of what was arena floor Charco rested on crumbled from his weight, tossing the boy to the ground in a groaning heap. To say he was spent was an understatement. The TyrannoTitan Blast was designed to expend all of the excess energy from the Thyreophora form, thus leaving him a mewling state. Although weakened, he was not out as evident when he laboriously got to his feet. Grabbing his nose, he pushed it back into place with a meaty sound and blew out a wad of blood from it.

And to think, he had to fight his own teammates after this.

"Shit, anyone got some aspirin for this headache?"

Turns out that using your head to absorb blows wasn't the smartest thing to do. Trudging over to the Sargeant, Charco extended a hand towards his former opponent. "Hell of a fight."
    Meehsas laughed as he stood to his feet and shook Charco's hand. "You're tellin' me kid. You're one tough sumbitch, you know that? I misjudged you, though. Don't know where you trained or if you're self-taught but....you raised some good points out there. Even us trained combatants could stand to earn a little perspective."

Meehsas turned away from Charco, limping and waving a hand as he headed around back. A shout of ,"Majin Mending!" was heard as his broken bones and minor cuts began to heal. A twchnique that would've been useful in the midst of battle, but it required a serene state of mind. "Good luck on your next match, kid. Try not to get your ass kicked."

“Go go go!”
    Blizzar heads in through the rift, whilst contemplating his next move. Two more Incenio's left. The thought was almost infuriating and yet...he felt some joy in the fact that he had several more chances to ruin the bastard's day.

He glanced toward Tanaki, "Before this rift closes...I trust you have archived all of the evidence we've found in Incenio's laboratories? Because I would very much like to blow it to smithereens."

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    "If only it were that easy...." Held said with a sigh, "I don't plan to leave anyone to.....whatever all this is."

Even reading Incenios plan, Held barely understood the endgame. Where would enough be enough?

"But we still have our own tasks, Althena. If push comes to shove, that has to come first. This is all a small part of a bigger picture."

This world certainly had problems, and Held would love to help--if he had the time. But for every moment they spend here, The Doctors plans came that much closer to fruition, risking not only this universe, or his own, but several others.

Held would not relish having to make a hard decision if it came down to it, but it would be made nonetheless.

"We all have to play the hand we're dealt."
    " It's hard for me I want to help those in need ,but I know the gem comes first. I don't quite understand concept universe , but I do understand that stop the Doctor will saving many lives," Althena said
    My Forum check it out