Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

MURDERBOT REBOOTED KILL KILL KILL
    Trinary has GOT to learn the concept of “measured response”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

whoever wins or however this ends I'm just so happy I wont have to read or see kitty mentioned once and/or her saying she is a ninja or "to me my xmen".
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The art here is amazing! I mean, I love Asrar's work in general but those are some of the best pages.

BANNED

Jean should be completely outclassed against Storm in this fight, however, if she can appeal to Storm's inner self through speaking with her, Storm's attention may be divided between trying to fight Jean while also trying to fight whatever it is that has taken hold of her. Such a handicap for Storm may be enough to even the fight out so that Jean can at least slow her down.

It looks like Jean is trying to reach Storm on some level by the way she addressed Storm on that page by speaking to her. But, honestly, if Storm is going to be serious in this fight against Jean without anything handicapping the "Weather Goddess", then it shouldn't even be close. Storm should stomp.
    Last edited by rutog98; 05-10-2018 at 06:40 PM.

Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Ro calling Jean an ‘abomination’ was the only time she was lucid in this whole preview.
    Last edited by ohsnapulon5000; 05-10-2018 at 06:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CookieOnTsunami View Post
    LOL!

I'll admit, however, that it is nice to see the deep friendship Jean feels towards Ororo in that panel where she tells Trinary not to touch Ororo. To be honest, Jean is a character I could have liked, but the only reason I don't is because of the way Marvel has consistently written Storm down whenever she's on a team with Jean to prop Jean up. If Storm had been written up to par with her power levels and mental defenses even when Jean is on the team with her, if Storm's history/background had been fleshed out in some stories while Jean was on the team with her (instead of the constant rehashing of old Jean storylines that dominated the X-books for many years), I would have liked Jean a lot. She may not have been my number 2 favorite x-character, but she could have been in my top 5 or 6 favorites. However, Marvel did not take this route when putting the two in the same title, so I can't stand Jean for that reason.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Ororo looks gorgeous! Asrar continues to do wonderful work. Will forever love the sisterhood between Storm and Jean, and expect this issue to leave me a mess seeing these two fight.

Astonishing Member

This will end the debate of who's the X-Men real goddess...

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Storm is so high and mighty to X-men who come back from the dead only because of her goddess ‘natural life cycle’ spiel. She’s only ever been undead and in post death Acanti Astral conscious limbo.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This will end the debate of who's the X-Men real goddess...
    baby... dont... we trying to play nice today.....

I dont want to have to whip out the receipts lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Ororo looks gorgeous! Asrar continues to do wonderful work. Will forever love the sisterhood between Storm and Jean, and expect this issue to leave me a mess seeing these two fight.
    Agreed and long live the sisterhood.

lol Jean canon doesn't want to be a goddess. Right now 50/50 odds she wishes the Phoenix had left her in the pinewood box.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    baby... dont... we trying to play nice today.....

I dont want to have to whip out the receipts lol
    You're right, we are playing nice right now. I, for one, am holding back, but fair warning: If Storm gets PIS'd come next Wednesday, it's on, and I will take no prisoners!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    lol Jean canon doesn't want to be a goddess. Right now 50/50 odds she wishes the Phoenix had left her in the pinewood box.
    To be fair Storm doesn't really care about being one either.