Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    She could be mad that he knew she was in that bullet and where it was and that he didn't help her or tell anyone else were she was until he needed to kiss up to Scott.
    Magneto was depowered in m day. He pretty much rescued her as soon as the High Evolutionary gave him his powers back

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Psylocke and Wolverine are extremely close. He’s one of her best friends and most trusted companions. He even got a whole short story after she died to emphasize their relationship and how much he was going to miss her.
    Plus, have none of you read X-Force? It makes perfect sense that Psylocke and Domino would be on a mission like this.

And Dom's been working with the older version of Logan in Weapon X.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I think the "reveal" about Rogue may be a set up for a future story. As far as being worried, I'm not. I have my suspicions of what it could be. If I'm right, it will force Rogue to let go of something she felt was responsible for years.
    Also, if I'm right, if the "reveal" is done in the presence of Kitty, Storm, and Psylocke, they will be shocked, too.
    Extermination will lead to a relaunch, right? What would you think if Kelly Thompson and Jim Zub took over the two main books? We know Thompson has three more books to be announced in July for an October launch, while Zub is currently only on this and Champions, so he certainly has time for another series.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Not to be a sciences dork but kinetic doesn’t mean explode it means relating to or resulting from motion. The word literally translates to light relating to or resulting from motion. The writer obviously just said this sounds science-y
    True, but an explosion is defined as potential energy being transformed into kinetic energy at an extremely rapid rate, so it actually fits to a certain degree.

[/GEEK]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

I assume that flashback takes place during the pre-x-tinction agenda days when Logan, Betsy and Jubilee were traveling together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I disagree with a lot of White's opinions regarding the X-Men, including his opinion that Emma, Erik + Creed should be villains. Yes, their morals are compromised, but Wolverine, Rogue and a dozen other X-Men have gone bad at some point, yet they're not treated like walking scumbags whenever it's convenient. I don't see why these characters have to be either hero OR villain when there's room for them to be both. And regarding Daken, he has been a terrible person in the past but also has walked a path of redemption (though that's been ignored by other writers). I'll be very disappointed if these characters revert to their antagonistic roots, because I'd like to think they're much more than that after everything they've been through.
    White is also a Staunch Defender of the Status Quo, so ANYTHING that deviates will be met with resistance.

BANNED

Forget Laura, Rachel should’ve replaced Domino. She’s the best tracker they have and she’s super close to Logan.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I can’t wait to see what the topic of this (apparently heated) conversation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I assume that flashback takes place during the pre-x-tinction agenda days when Logan, Betsy and Jubilee were traveling together.
    Judging by Logan and Betsy’s costumes, you may be right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I can’t wait to see what the topic of this (apparently heated) conversation is.
    Rogue's expression (and Jubilee's lack of attention) suggest they're talking about Magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    I love the girls but I’m confused as to why Psylocke and Domino are there, given that they don’t have that much of an important relationship with Logan? In fact, Zub says that they both (and Kitty) play the central roles in the story. Kitty makes sense in this context, but Psylocke and Domino though? I would have thought that Storm would play one of the bigger roles too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Psylocke is the for Madripoor action and Domino is in a movie coming out this week.
    As a few have pointed out already, Psylocke most definitely has a relationship with Logan, they have trained and spared together many times, they’ve had heart to hearts, they’ve bumped heads as well...but that’s normal. I really don’t understand how anyone thinks Hisako should be up there over Psylocke. Kitty and Jubilee meet the ‘mentor/mentee’ quota. Storm the former lover and great friend.

I do feel Domino is the odd one out, but hey, she’s a popular and distinctive character whose teamed up and been in some physical relationship with Logan.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    She could be mad that he knew she was in that bullet and where it was and that he didn't help her or tell anyone else were she was until he needed to kiss up to Scott.
    given the strain that it put on his body, I don't blame him for wanting to be around Kitty's friends when he attempted the retrieval.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

i would have either replaed Dom with X23 or just added X23. its a crime she isnt here
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    i would have either replaed Dom with X23 or just added X23. its a crime she isnt here
    Chances seem high she's gonna be in Claws of A Killer. Not like she doesn't fit the narrative. Plus, Daken is there & the book is written by her future solo writer.

I don't want her there, since we already have one Wolverine in it, but still a good chance. Unless they're saving her for the big book after the minis.

Amazing Member

Really liked those first few panels. Good to know that Marvel remembers that Wolverine is a martial artist.

Still unsure why they think Magneto of all people would be the one to take Logan's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Centrions View Post
    Still unsure why they think Magneto of all people would be the one to take Logan's body.
    Probably explains Rogue’s expression and stance.