Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Done in cold blood and murder? Oh please
    Are we complaining just to complain now?
    There was a whole lead up to the Magneto/Psylocke fight.
    He was aware of what was coming and let it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    She murdered Magneto in cold blood but she feels too ethical to mindwipe Domino. Okay.
    It wasn't in cold blood.

This issue is the best of the Hunt for Wolverine.

Daredevil one was pretty fun but this one had everything. Pretty smart writing and continuity touches IMO.

Can't wait for the next one.

BANNED

Lying to Psylocke and saving mutantkind is deserving of capital punishment?

Also lol aren't you the one who admonishes Kitty for being too mean to Magneto? But killing him is fine I guess.
    Not for being mean to Magneto....for thinking he would take Wolverine's body. He hasn't cared about Wolverine since like Xmen (1991) #25 he can't even blame him for the decapitation because that was Xorneto. So saying it was Magneto that took his body makes no sense what-so-ever. Reavers, Weapon X, Silver Samurai, the Hand.....those all make sense.

It'd be like blaming Storm if Cyclops' body went missing because they fought for leadership once.

Like someone else said there was an entire lead up to the Psylocke/Magneto fight and he made her think she had won.

Did you read Bunn's Uncanny Xmen run? Or did you just read that Psylocke stabbed him?
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 05-23-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    It wasn't in cold blood.
    how was it not in cold blood? She set out to kill him and proceeded to do just that. It wasnt an accident or self defense

Got to love when D-List Telekinetic baddy suddenly gets telepathic powers on par with Psylocke just for the sake of the plot...

Mindblast is a telekinetic, not a telepath >_>. That being said, I thought the art was great, the women's clothing choices were awesome. Still like that they brought back and revamped the Femme Fetale. I'm just going to chalk up Mindblast having a secondary mutation or amped up by Mothervine or MGH....cuz <_< what?

Now...WTF is up Kitty's re-end? I've never been so annoyed with a character I used to like so much. I really do not like this Kitty what so ever.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

BANNED

I for one was shocked by the revelation that Carol begged Logan to murder a disturbed teenager. Rogue should publish that letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    how was it not in cold blood? She set out to kill him and proceeded to do just that. It wasnt an accident or self defense
    No, it wasn't, you're right.

But Magneto wasn't surprised or sneaked upon.

Psylocke faced him head on and killed him. That's not cold blood.

Cold blood implies a back stabbing, surprise type of action where the victim wasn't aware of what was happening or had no chance to defend himself.

That wasn't the case with Magneto thus, no cold blood.

Marginally the best of the HfW titles, and definitely not short on action. I do have some issues with it though:

- I honestly can't tell the difference between Zub's Kitty and Guggenheim's Kitty, and that's not good.
    - I have never seen Ororo taken down that quickly and effortlessly before. Think that'll piss some folks off?
    - They're NOT f*cking FIREWORKS!
    - Jubilee says a total of six words through the whole issue. The chattiest lady in the group. Six words. NOT happy. I was worried that Zub wouldn't get her 'voice' right, only to discover that she doesn't seem to have one under his pen.

And yes, I realize it's only issue 1. I really hope it improves from here.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I for one was shocked by the revelation that Carol begged Logan to murder a disturbed teenager. Rogue should publish that letter.
    Same here. Talk about OOC.
    Last edited by Dementia5; 05-23-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Marginally the best of the HfW titles, and definitely not short on action. I do have some issues with it though:

- I honestly can't tell the difference between Zub's Kitty and Guggenheim's Kitty, and that's not good.
    - I have never seen Ororo taken down that quickly and effortlessly before. Think that'll piss some folks off?
    - They're NOT f*cking FIREWORKS!
    - Jubilee says a total of six words through the whole issue. The chattiest lady in the group. Six words. NOT happy. I was worried that Zub wouldn't get her 'voice' right, only to discover that she doesn't seem to have one under his pen.

And yes, I realize it's only issue 1. I really hope it improves from here.
    In addition to all of this...I'm realizing that none of these "Hunt for Wolverine" have anything to do with Wolverine. They aren't finding clues at all. These are stories that started out bringing a group of people together for that reason, and are quickly becoming mini series about something completely different. It feels like a bait and switch. "give us your money for this wolverine story....now read this mini-series about the Xladies vs. Viper and her gang"

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Got to love when D-List Telekinetic baddy suddenly gets telepathic powers on par with Psylocke just for the sake of the plot...

Mindblast is a telekinetic, not a telepath >_>. That being said, I thought the art was great, the women's clothing choices were awesome. Still like that they brought back and revamped the Femme Fetale. I'm just going to chalk up Mindblast having a secondary mutation or amped up by Mothervine or MGH....cuz <_< what?
    It is very odd. Mindblast goes from only having telekinetic powers to being one of the strongest telepaths that the X-Men have faced. Maybe Viper enhanced her powers or something, though then why wouldn't she make the others deadlier too?

Still, happy to see mah Femme Fatales at werk.

The artist who designed the FF is pissed off that they changed his designs.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    It is very odd. Mindblast goes from only having telekinetic powers to being one of the strongest telepaths that the X-Men have faced. Maybe Viper enhanced her powers or something, though then why wouldn't she make the others deadlier too?

Still, happy to see mah Femme Fatales at werk.

The artist who designed the FF is pissed off that they changed his designs.

Are we sure Gug didn't write some of this?

The way Kitty acts....Mindblast pretty much seeming like a copy/paste of Mesmero from Gold. AND Storm passing out like *snap* that.

BANNED

lmao

"oh my characters called... mindblast and... bloodlust... got ruined. now they just look like generic slutty women. nevermind that half of my most well-known book is trying to get away with kinky sex scenes or that I consistently drew MJ as a cheap skank who looked nothing like Romita's original design."

lmao

"oh my characters called... mindblast and... bloodlust... got ruined. now they just look like generic slutty women. nevermind that half of my most well-known book is trying to get away with kinky sex scenes or that I consistently drew MJ as a cheap skank who looked nothing like Romita's original design."
    LOL

redesigns happen all time. If kirby is redesigned, everyone can be

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    No, it wasn't, you're right.

But Magneto wasn't surprised or sneaked upon.

Psylocke faced him head on and killed him. That's not cold blood.

Cold blood implies a back stabbing, surprise type of action where the victim wasn't aware of what was happening or had no chance to defend himself.

That wasn't the case with Magneto thus, no cold blood.
    In cold blood is a phrase, which has many similar meanings but tends to be a variation of killing ruthlessly and without feeling any remorse. Thats the context in which I was using it.