View Poll Results: What is Your Favorite Line For June 2018?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Marvel Assemble

2 28.57%
  • Marvel Global

2 28.57%
  • Marvel Knights

0 0%
  • Sci-Fi Marvel

1 14.29%
  • Marvel Supernatural

1 14.29%
  • Uncanny Marvel

1 14.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I had literally forgotten that I did a BIG HERO 6 and Ultimate Spider-Man series. I think I vanished like Six issues into the relaunch or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    I had literally forgotten that I did a BIG HERO 6 and Ultimate Spider-Man series. I think I vanished like Six issues into the relaunch or something like that.
    I have forgotten some of my pasts forays too. Like the AoM FLASH series (Flash Thompson) and my DEMOLITION MAN mini. After the ZERO MONTH we followed it up strong with our #1s and dark killer crossover "DAWN OF THE DEVIL" http://community.comicbookresources....tions-For-July . I really liked my DARK AVENGERS #1 (see below) which was part of the crossover. Really fun, creative times. :

DARK AVENGERS #1
    Written by WARREN ELLIS
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by MIKE DEODATO JR
    "FIN"
    ***Dawn of the Devil Tie-In***

So a mysterious, beautiful, hooded woman with a thick eastern European accent enters a "Bar With No Name". She seeks information on two men who have defined her life and speaks their names in sultry whispers: Doom and Mephisto. She gets into a barfight, kicks major a** and leaves. Her journey is just the beginning of the eve of destruction.

Like dark knights of Camelot they seek to conquer a dragon. Blade the daywalker, Quicksilver the fastest man alive, Scarlet Witch the mutant goddess, Hyperion the vigilante "superman", Black Widow the most dangerous woman on the planet, Kaine the not Spiderman and Daimon the son of Satan. The beast they hunt pretends to be just a "supervillain", but it's all part of bigger plan. For years dozens of small cities and millions of people have simply been wiped out by this creature and reshaping the landscape. For those few who know it's true nature it's name is legendary....Fin Fang Foom and his master has arrived...Mephisto!
    32PGS./Rated T $2.99

FLASH #1
    Written by GREG RUCKA
    Plot by SHAGGYDOO
    Art by TREVOR HAIRSINE
    "LIFE MODEL DECOY"
    "When I'm out in the field I follow 3 simple rules: Don't blink, don't drink and don't over think. I act and react on instinct and I allow my training to take control. For a month I'm out in the darkness and frigid cold of Barrow, Alaska just patiently waiting for my prey...Vampires. Me and my Venom are their worst predators, cannibals and executioners. We are committing the most heinous dark on dark crime..with no remorse. I love the frenzy..the adrenaline rush and the freedom, but my symbiote is passionate about his debauchery and mass destruction. It's funny...I'm the one with flesh and blood, but both the symbiote and my boss the Nick Fury android are both more human than me." - Flash Thompson/Agent Venom
    32PGS./Rated T $2.99

I really liked this series. Even tho' it was short-lived, I was having a blast writing this.

LUKE CAGE: THE AMERICAN #1
    Written By DAVID HINES
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By SALVADOR LAROCCA
    *An Alternate Reality Series!*
    Home Of The Brave!
    The year is 2112, 20 years after America won it's independence from Canada. The United States has prospered in the time that has passed, making peace with it's Northern neighbors and with Mexico to the South. But there is a growing threat overseas as the Latverian monarch Victor Von Doom along with his ally the Mandarin have conquered much of Europe and Asia! President Nicholas Fury knows that it's only a matter of time before North America becomes a target as well. America must be ready to face the coming threats so he gathers his Cabinet together and turns to his Minister of Science Reed Richards and tells him to begin the most controversial project America has ever attempted! It's time to initiate The Weapon X Program! Meanwhile, sitting in a military prison for insubordination, marine Lieutenant Luke Cage reflects on his life when he is suddenly approached by war hero General Steve Rogers with an offer! He can either sit here rotting away in a cell or he can do something great for his country and the world! Can he become a symbol to rally this country and protect the world from evil? Next Issue: Born Again!
    32 PGS./Rated M...$2.99

LUKE CAGE: THE AMERICAN #2
    Written By DAVID HINE
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By SALVADOR LARROCA
    "The Perfect Weapon"
    The Weapon X Program! A series of experiments that will turn an ordinary human into a Super Soldier! Science Minister Reed Richards has been working on this project his entire life and has failed every time. One experiment even cost him the life of his closest friend, Ben Grimm. Now with America on the brink of war, a new candidate is chosen, marine Lt Lucas Cage! Will he be the first to survive the Weapon X Program or is he simply another in a long list of failures? In the White House, President Fury reaches out to Canadian Prime Minister Heather Hudson to contemplate the idea of going to war with Doom and the Mandarin and how ill-prepared both nations are. PM Hudson does have some encouraging news however. Canada's Dept H has had success with their bio-development program! Black Ops agent Victor Creed has survived the process of Adamantium bonding and his enhancements are holding steady! Canada has created it's first Super Soldier, codename: The Wolverine!
    32 PGS./Rated M...$2.99

Nice work. Some cool 4 year anniversary storylines. CONGRATS AoM and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! My picks:

MARVEL ASSEMBLE

AVENGERS #45
    WEST COAST AVENGERS #10
    INCREDIBLE HULK #43
    CAPTAIN AMERICA & THE FALCON #1
    BLACK PANTHER #48
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #21
    SHE-HULK, ATTORNEY AT LAW #41

MARVEL GLOBAL
    SAVAGE CORPORATE AVENGERS #1 (17)
    ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #19
    DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #35
    HER MAJESTY'S AVENGERS #9
    THE GHOST WARRIORS #25
    SECRET AVENGERS #35

MARVEL KNIGHTS
    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #45
    ELEKTRA: THE HAND #17
    THE MIGHTY MORPHIN’ POWER RANGERS #5
    WILSON FISK: DAREDEVIL #9
    BULLSEYE MAX: YOU HAD ONE JOB #7 *A Knights MAX Limited Series*
    THE REJECTS: THE GREATEST TEAM NOBODY WANTED! #7 *A Knights MAX Limited Series*

SCI-FI MARVEL
    FANTASTIC FOUR #49
    NOVA CORPS #48
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #48
    DEATHLOK #3

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    THE DEFENDERS #45
    STRANGE #2

UNCANNY MARVEL

THE UNCANNY X-MEN #45
    BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #43
    X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #45
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #47
    X-CORPS #14

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    I really liked this series. Even tho' it was short-lived, I was having a blast writing this.

LUKE CAGE: THE AMERICAN #1
    Written By DAVID HINES
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By SALVADOR LAROCCA
    Home Of The Brave!
    The year is 2112, 20 years after America won it's independence from Canada. The United States has prospered in the time that has passed, making peace with it's Northern neighbors and with Mexico to the South. But there is a growing threat overseas as the Latverian monarch Victor Von Doom along with his ally the Mandarin have conquered much of Europe and Asia! President Nicholas Fury knows that it's only a matter of time before North America becomes a target as well. America must be ready to face the coming threats so he gathers his Cabinet together and turns to his Minister of Science Reed Richards and tells him to begin the most controversial project America has ever attempted! It's time to initiate The Weapon X Program! Meanwhile, sitting in a military prison for insubordination, marine Lieutenant Luke Cage reflects on his life when he is suddenly approached by war hero General Steve Rogers with an offer! He can either sit here rotting away in a cell or he can do something great for his country and the world! Can he become a symbol to rally this country and protect the world from evil? Next Issue: Born Again!
    32 PGS./Rated M...$2.99

LUKE CAGE: THE AMERICAN #2
    Written By DAVID HINE
    Plot By MARVELL2100
    Art By SALVADOR LARROCA
    "The Perfect Weapon"
    The Weapon X Program! A series of experiments that will turn an ordinary human into a Super Soldier! Science Minister Reed Richards has been working on this project his entire life and has failed every time. One experiment even cost him the life of his closest friend, Ben Grimm. Now with America on the brink of war, a new candidate is chosen, marine Lt Lucas Cage! Will he be the first to survive the Weapon X Program or is he simply another in a long list of failures? In the White House, President Fury reaches out to Canadian Prime Minister Heather Hudson to contemplate the idea of going to war with Doom and the Mandarin and how ill-prepared both nations are. PM Hudson does have some encouraging news however. Canada's Dept H has had success with their bio-development program! Black Ops agent Victor Creed has survived the process of Adamantium bonding and his enhancements are holding steady! Canada has created it's first Super Soldier, codename: The Wolverine!
    32 PGS./Rated M...$2.99
    Great setting and very interesting/creative world you created. I like the alternate reality twists on Reed, Cage, President Fury, Steve Rogers, Doom, Heather Hudson, Super Soldiers and the Weapon X Program. Maybe you can revisit it in the future

Get those June pulls in before I get around to tallying sales and they will count! Happy Independence Day!!!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Quote Originally Posted by Exciter View Post
    Get those June pulls in before I get around to tallying sales and they will count! Happy Independence Day!!!
    Buys in 30 mins!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

MARVEL ASSEMBLE
    AVENGERS #45
    SHE-HULK, ATTORNEY AT LAW #41

MARVEL GLOBAL
    SAVAGE CORPORATE AVENGERS #1 (17)
    ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #19
    DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #35
    HER MAJESTY'S AVENGERS #9
    SECRET AVENGERS #35

SCI-FI MARVEL
    EXCELSIOR #26

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    THE DEFENDERS #45
    MAGIK #48
    STRANGE #2

UNCANNY MARVEL
    THE UNCANNY X-MEN #45 (Loving the buzz around this issue.)
    BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #43
    X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #45
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #47
    X-CORPS #14

Line of the month: GLOBAL!
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

One more day to buy and vote!

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Plus, check out our post-forum reboot archive here:

JUNE | JULY | AUG. | SEP.

OCT. | NOV. | DEC.

JAN. | FEB. | MAR. | APR.

MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUG.

SEP. | OCT. | NOV. | DEC.

MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUG.

SEP. | OCT. | NOV. | DEC.

MAY | JUNE | JULY | AUG.

SEP. | OCT. | NOV. | DEV.

MAY | JUN.

Age of Marvels and New Dawn have an OFFICIAL WIKI!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for JUNE 2018!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Remember that the new rewards system is in place, so winners pick your rewards accordingly!

TOTAL SALES: 224!
    FAVORITE LINE POLL WINNER: MARVEL ASSEMBLE & MARVEL GLOBAL!
    TOP SELLING TITLE: X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #45 with 8!
    RUNNER-UPS: SAVAGE CORPORATE AVENGERS #1 (17), ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #19, DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #35, HER MAJESTY'S AVENGERS #9, SECRET AVENGERS #35, THE DEFENDERS #45, STRANGE #2, THE UNCANNY X-MEN #45, and BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #43 with 7!
    LOWEST SELLING TITLES: THE INHUMANS #48 with 3.
    TOP SELLING LINE: MARVEL KNIGHTS with 49!
    TOP SALES PER TITLE: MARVEL UNCANNY with 6.8!

BREAKDOWN:

MARVEL ASSEMBLE
    AVENGERS #45- 6
    CAPTAIN AMERICA & THE FALCON #1- 6
    BLACK PANTHER #48- 6
    SHE-HULK, ATTORNEY AT LAW #41- 6
    WEST COAST AVENGERS #10- 5
    INCREDIBLE HULK #43- 5
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #21- 5
    Total: 39
    Average: 5.6

MARVEL GLOBAL
    SAVAGE CORPORATE AVENGERS #1 (17) - 7
    ALL-WINNERS SQUAD #19- 7
    DEADPOOL & THE THUNDERBOLTS #35- 7
    HER MAJESTY'S AVENGERS #9- 7
    SECRET AVENGERS #35- 7
    THE GHOST WARRIORS #25- 5
    AGENTS OF ATLAS #48- 4
    AGENTS OF SHIELD #29- 4
    Total: 48
    Average: 6

MARVEL KNIGHTS
    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #45- 6
    ELEKTRA: THE HAND #17- 6
    THE MIGHTY MORPHIN’ POWER RANGERS #5- 6
    WILSON FISK: DAREDEVIL #9- 6
    THE PUNISHER: WAR JOURNAL #43- 5
    PURE VENOM #11- 5
    PUNISHER MAX: BORN IN THE GRAVE #7 - 5
    BULLSEYE MAX: YOU HAD ONE JOB #7 - 5
    THE REJECTS: THE GREATEST TEAM NOBODY WANTED! #7 - 5
    Total: 49
    Average: 5.4

SCI-FI MARVEL
    FANTASTIC FOUR #49- 6
    NOVA CORPS #48- 5
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #48- 5
    EXCELSIOR #26- 5
    DEATHLOK #3- 5
    SILVER SURFER #48- 5
    THE INHUMANS #48- 3
    Total: 34
    Average: 4.9

MARVEL SUPERNATURAL
    THE DEFENDERS #45- 7
    STRANGE #2- 7
    MAGIK #48- 6
    Total: 20
    Average: 6.7

MARVEL UNCANNY
    X-MEN: FIRST CLASS #45- 8
    THE UNCANNY X-MEN #45- 7
    BROTHERHOOD OF MUTANTS #43- 7
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #47- 6
    X-CORPS #14- 6
    Total: 34
    Average: 6.8

TOTAL SALES: 224

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely!

Congratulations to Assemble and Global for the tie in the polls! Great job to both teams. Due to higher sales and a higher average, the tie-breaker will go to Marvel Global! Everyone did a great job this month with some very well done stories and plots. Looking forward to more of the same in July!

And a big thank you to everyone who supports AoM from the readers to the creators. If you're a lurker who's never voted or purchased anything, don't be afraid to jump in! Buy and vote, it costs you nothing but a good time! You can also become a plotter if you're interested. Until then, be safe and read Age of Marvels!

Another great month, everyone!